Hey footfags

hey footfags.

what specific traits makes a girls feet attractive?
>can girls with bigger feet be attractive?
>do you prefer painted or bare nails? if painted, what color?
>thoughts on arches?
>any preferred footwear?

also general feet thread I guess.

bamp

bump again
very curious to know

for me its been size and sole definition aka wrinkles....seems like the larger the feet the more deep and delicious her wrinkles are....

so you prefer larger feet? any specific size?

Long slender toes, high arch.
Nice nail beds. Always painted, clean and pedicured.
Foot size that all that important if the above is true.
But tend to find bigger sexier.

9+

You sound like a girl or a really gay dude

Same sized feet is best, then you can wear eachother's socks and shoes.

Nice toenails. No calluses. Longer toes.

shouldn't matter either way, I'm just genuinely curious

you don't feel emasculated having the same sized feet? If I were in the girl's position I'd feel weird having the same sized feet or hands

not fat and not short/stubby. other then that im fine
>slender and smooth
>wrinkles
>painted toes/unpainted toes
>slight dry skin/callouses
>smelly
it doesnt matter. What matters most is a girls personality about her feet and sex life. If shes too uptight or acts like youre a monster for liking her feet shes probably a prude

always thought it'd be the other way around, many women idolize other women with petite feet

So now I'm curious. Are you a grill or some sissy?

Like these?

I'm anonymous

do fat feet = wide feet?

Post qt feet

op, your feet are PERFECTLY fine. don't be so insecure, you don't need to ask so many questions to neckbeards who have never actually touched a girl's foot before. just get out there and seduce your mans with your feet.

No she feels that way because I say she has flippers.

Always hated my feet, but by descriptions here they're nice? Probably the part of my body I'm most insecure about

OP, are these your feet? Cause GODDAMN those are nice feet.

>>can girls with bigger feet be attractive?
i don't personally like big feet. too manly my favorite size range is 5-6.5
>>do you prefer painted or bare nails? if painted, what color?
painted, always. red and black are my favorite.
>>thoughts on arches?
I don't like super high arches, but flat feet aren't great either. somewhere in between.
>>any preferred footwear?
i prefer no shoes at all. nylons can be qt sometimes though.

I like the soles more than anything. smooth soles particularly, like pic related.

they're kinda dirty right now

it's just I've always had bigger feet and been worried about it. I've given a foot job before to a guy who wasn't into feet and afterwards it became a fetish for him (granted, he was an obsessive head case.) Been to nervous to do it with anyone else even though I kinda like it.

no, although I also think they're pretty

I'm not op, but probably share op's sentiments about having large feet. Mine are US women's size 11 lol

I love smell of feet after long day, also encasing them in black nylon is the best thing ever for me

>>can girls with bigger feet be attractive?
sure
>>do you prefer painted or bare nails? if painted, what color?
bare but toned down red, blue or black are fine too
>>thoughts on arches?
they are what makes feet so great (all those curves curves and how soft soles are is what gets me most)
>>any preferred footwear?
not really into stilettos, apart from that anything goes - flat sole or heel, I love combat boots, sneakers, converse, uggs, flip flops, wedges... anything goes really - there are good (and bad) looking shoes in all categories imho

are you currently dating someone with a foot fetish?

nice

i dont like 'fat/short toes' everything else is fine

>nice feet there

Ty, op. I guess feet preference is like every other preference, up to each individual. Some guys like skinny girls, some like thick, blondes, brunettes, etc. At least we know there's a place for us big footed girls lol

OP here, I'm a size 9 - 10 depending on where I get shoes from

Petite, with high arches. Well taken care of but just a little dirty.

>their feet can't be in a traditional foot fetish way
>red
>hnnnnng
>anything that shows toe cleavage, also toerings and ankle bracelets

almost every guy would prefer smaller feet but not me

must have very beautiful soles then

My reasons for foot fagging...

High arches
Toes pointed straight out
Smooth soles
Painted nails
Relatively low profile (thin)
No dead skin
Flip flops, or just barefoot, no heels
Hate when chicks scrunch their toes. It ruins the natural lines.

Then there's this thing that's hard to explain. It has to do with curvature of certain features on the sole. I'm sure there's some golden ratio thing at play here that I don't understand, all I know is I like it. See pic which I have drawn on to show you the curves I'm talking about.

But girl shoes are 3 size smaller then men shoes

Similar to other non-genital features - smoothness, softness, and traits that imply youth and lack of wear/tear tend to do it.

Also if they are attached to an attractive woman like this

big feet are totally fine, they usually have best soles

also I'm into trampling so bigger feet have better sensation to them (the weight spreads more evenly I guess)

also bigger = more surface to sniff and lick

my gf has small feet and I don't mind either really

This. Another theory I've heard about a preference for a relatively high arch is that when humans were leaving the jungles for wide open plains, it was important to be able to move long distance quickly. A high arch gives you better mechanical advantage that a flatter arch.

>if they are attached to an attractive woman
really the most important part

bad feet can ruin even best girl but not even best pair of feet can salvage ugly chick

What is trampling?

One of my sole, since my big feet are never appreciated like this lol

>I don't like big feet at all but it's subjective
>French tips
>absolutely love arches and soles
>I prefer bare
I like small feet with a nice arch, clean and soft.

so these WERE your pictures all along?

Not currently

i cant fuck/jerk off to a girl with ugly feet

Oh here and I still haven't posted my feet. If I do I'll say they're mine.

index toe MUST be longer, if it's not I find the feet inferior and unattractive. also prefer veins which typically indicates a fit individual.

damn....love them would love to see a shot like that with your toes curled :)

Your toes are nice. Post more angles

kek, is that rachel dolezal?

They're my feet, yes. But I'm not op.

Like these?

I feel like she could grab you with those kekekek

usually yeah but not always
I had some chubby mexican bitch over my house a week ago. Awful feet. Stubby toes, and chubby but that didnt make them wide
they literally were like hams

>they literally were like hams

oh fuck my sides

>hams
Lel

Fuck out of my thread with that furry shit faggot

Thats literally all Mexican women feet I've noticed.

fuck my dude

Bunions

These are everything I hate about feet

I'm mixed white and Mexican, I don't think my feet are fat just kinda wide. Then again I don't really know.

Prove it

heh.........heh ehe
nice fe et

Wow what a waste of Satan trips I feel so ashamed of myself rn

>smooth
>clean
>No calluses
>Preferably shot from the top, I don't like soles
>Stretched posture, like leaning or standing on the toes
>Tattoo on top of the foot is a plus

That's my ideal

Also, I had a perfect pic of two small feet with neon pink nails resting on somebody's lap, wearing Adidas training pants, but I lost it. Could anyone help me?

to all femanons in this thread, why aren't you selling feet pics already? there's so much money to be made

>i don't like soles

nigga tf

How would one go about doing that?

These are gorgeous. My perfect template.

Literally one of the sexiest pair i have ever seen, Going straight in my god folder. Post more

the arches and shapes. I'm bi, many guys have potentially sexy feet but most of them usually don't take care of them them and at 25 they're absolutely ruined

Foot size doesn't really matter. I prefer shorter toes.

Either french tips, or pic related. Others are fine too, but those two are my favorite.

I like a little bit of dry skin and a slight callous or two for some reason. Right in the side of the foot is the best. Especially that slight yellow color. Omg.

Wrinkly soles are best soles.

I took a couple more. Again, not op. Size US women's 11

This

For me they have to be long, slender with bony toes, nice skin and neat toenails.

I like the tops of feet more, they are more smooth and look more clean

I like them with flats or bare, gets me diamonds everytime.

Nice, I'd let you wrap them around my dick.

do you have a kik, email or some other platform we could discuss this on?

I'm not really a footfag, it's not my fetish, but I would say I can respect the appreciation of feet.

It's just another part of the body as a whole, so I don't see any reason to be repulsed by feet. If you are into it, you're into it.

I'd guess beautiful feet would be smooth, soft, clean, mid-sized (like a UK size 6), nice painted nails, etc.

I've been wondering for a while if this is a woman with a super fat pussy or a trap
>inb4 virgin

damn if you are single let me drop you a line :) kik?

that's not even a fat pussy have you ever seen an actual girl naked before lmao

Thanks everyone for the compliments! I've never had anyone enjoy my feet before. Real question, is there actually a way to sell feet photos?

And I'm engaged, sorry user! Still flattered though.

Why not here? Are you the person that lots of money could be coming from? Because if yes then I'll post my throw away email, I don't have kik.

It's also the fact that feet are a part of a womans body that you can touch without it being intimate or sexual. Touch her hands or face and it means something. Touch her boobs, ass or thighs and it's sexual. But you can touch a woman's feet and it's sensual and playful.

Yeah, and if it's a pussy it's most certainly a fat one. Post a fat pussy and enlighten me if you disagree though

To me perfect feet are smooth and soft, have nice nail polish, small is ideal but I'm not too picky on size, nice high arches, and able to get stinky, the stinkier the better.

How new are you?

Stop trying to be funny or interesting.