What does the vagina feel like when you slide your penis inside one?

What does the vagina feel like when you slide your penis inside one?

usually a bit less tight then an asshole.

salty milk and coins

Bag of sand.

Honestly man. Its okay. Dont get me wrong the act of fucking a girl is hot, but the feeling is okay. Maybe some may disagree but it feels better getting a blowjob then fucking them

Nice, especially when you stare into her cold dead eyes

Depends on who the asshole is.

Disagree, head is overrated. It's all about the snatch.

Yeah... I feel the exact opposite. Blowjobs are meh, penetration is where it's at.

Have sex without a condom

I keked

Yeah that's my experience too. The act itself is the satisfying part, not the tactile feel

It feels like a warm wet bag. The bigger your cock is or the smaller the hole is, the better it feels. If you cum in her, it feels like a vacuum

>Obviously never had the pleasure of experiencing a mindblowing BJ.

This.
Blowjobs are too slow and you don't feel much anyway.
It's really hot to have a girl blow you. But pussy feels better.

Like warm apple pie

Usually very cold, but you can microwave the body and it will leak more water.

Depends on how loose your dick skin is and how wet she is.

Still, despite what you hear it honestly isn't as amazing as everyone pretends it is. A lot of chronic masturbators can't even cum from regular vaginal sex. I've managed to cum from masturbating in under a minute, but when I lost my virginity I went at it for over 30 minutes actively trying to cum to no success.

Feels like throwing a hotdog down the hallway at your mom's house

If you have that problem, the solution is to masturbate less. Similarly, for those of you who cum too quick, masturbate more.

If you get a good snapper or a readhead you'll love pussy. It's fucking awesome. However, if you fuck thots or milfs expect shit to be loosy goosy.

In a tight pussy it feels like your melding with another human being.

In a loose pussy it's like fucking a watery circle.

Head is good so long as the chick knows what she's doing (protip: most don't except for sluts)

Kek

ITT: Virgins

including myself

Had plenty, just not into it. I like to be in control, same reason I don't bottom either. I do the fucking, not the other way around

>condom?

it feels like shit. put a condom on your dick and dip it in warm jelly that clings to it. you can barely feel anything and it is the visual that gets you off.

>no condom

i'm uncut and it feels like heaven. it's like warm jelly with little ripples that squeeze up against your cock. it's hard to describe and words will never do it justice.

blowjobs don't do i for me tbh

penetration feels good but I can get myself off better with my hand

I'm also a footfag an footjobs work marvels for me due to psychological reasons

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Are you sure you're not just trying to make us involuntary wizards feel better?

>a readhead
whats the difference?

depends on the girl and how horny she is..some girls feel amazing..i was fuckn this snow bunny this one time and it felt like her pussy was suckin my dick (with no teeth)..i definitely suggest you try it fambino

Before I started dating my gf, I used to jerk off like no other motherfucker.
Half the time I still cum after 2 minutes, and the other half it'll never happen.
Point is, jerking off wont make you unable to cum from sex.

Am I the only one that feels surprisingly little difference with and without condom?

uncut

Gotta be in the moment...had that happen before too

You know how it felt when you practiced for girls with your friend when you were 13 and fucked each other's mouths, thighs, and buttcracks. It feels like that but even better.

Nothing.
He's a necbeard dweeb who accidentally slipped his redhead fetish in there.

Yes.

Warm, tight (usually) - tbh though fapping feels better because you can edge and take it at your own pace.

What makes sex good is mostly mental and rythym.

Depends

Yep. Uncut here also. once I started going raw with my GF, I can't stay hard with a condom on.

Truth has been spoken.
I'm also a lazy asshole, so having someone else do the work is fucking hot.

Wouldn't say it's better. Can just get yourself there faster

Try edging for an hour and report back

Fucking warm apple pie, dipshit. Watch a movie or something.

feels warm and just all around nice, condom or not from my experience. I didn't lose my virginity until 20 and I can say that pussy feels much much better than masturbating for sure. First time I had sex it did take like 20-30 minutes to cum though, but just because of how nervous I was honestly. After I got comfortable with the girl I had no problem cumming after I got her off.

This is heresy but, if you stop fapping it feels amazing

Good.

these boys know, my first gf was Hawaiian Chinese and white Mormon mix. I wont have better puss than that in my next 3 lifetimes, and the only thing that comes close is my personalized jerk off methods.

What're you 10?

Have...longer than an hour. But I've also cum that hard from fucking. But I was married, so we had the advantage of knowing what each other liked

next time you have a runny nose, get your finger wet from it and rub your thumb and finger together, exactly the same feeling of a vag.

Very warm, almost to the point of burning your dick, unless she's been dead awhile.

A living one? No idea

Agreed

Like putting slippers on.

My ex couldn't have children and since I was her third I was like, meh, she didn't have had that much sex (9times) I was like, lets do it with out condom: WAAYY BETTER FEELING, it feels, super wet, not as tight as you might think and soft, with the nice grid at the end of her, some what like something hard in there at the very end, bit in general super wet and nice, can't complain, hand is always better thought

Like the book

no clue, I only jacked it. had several girls offer me their pussy but I tell themto fuck off. I know their after my bank account.

It feels like going home. Like curling under the covers after a hard day at work. It's about the only time I feel at ease.

I known what you mean. All day every day I look at women like meat. Always summing them up in my head trying to figure out how to fuck them. When my dick is in their pussy it all stops. Like being super thirsty, trying to find a place that had water and then taking a drink.

This man speaks the truth

tunnel of flesh. If you don't like the woman attached to it it is kind of meh. But you still feel sex is healthy and even sex with a woman you hate gets your hormones back into balance

wow bro you're on your way to fucking up: every single girl on the planet will tell you that they can't have children for x reason, EVERY last one of them, don't fall for it and shoot rounds in them

also if a girl likes you she will leave shit at your house so it alerts other girls

I'm uncut and condoms kill the sensation

wow, this is exactly what it is, not even joking

Go to your moms bed , slip it in her, she wont feel a thing

Try American Pie asshole

so you're a virgin?

Haha, man no worries, I am not a teen, I was 100% sure about what I was doing, it was a time ago, if it would have been bad, I would be father way before her, don't worry, she wasn't teritorial, basicly I could have fucked anyone else, I could have fucked another girl while being with her as she sayd, how ever there is also a reason why we broke up, it wasn't because of sex that's for sure

You know what's incredible though, two dicks in one vagina. Most amazing sexual feeling ever. Met up with a couple on Craigslist and did this, busted almost immediately when we dv'd the chick.

Loose pussy has nothing to do with being fucked a lot dumbass. Woman can push baby's out a vagina and still the vagina gets back to its original state. Its getting old what makes pussy loods. Counts for pussy skinn to bro

Dafuck dude, smith is wring with yo, I am uncut, feels amazing, role it back dude and then go in, if it hurts its not wet enough, go down on her something.

like sandpaper. cause there is no way you're turning her on

Warm, wet, tight (depending on the girl).

learn to power bottom you cuck

Wet papertowel.

Feels like HPV.

Totally depends on some factors A) your level of horniness B) if you are sober or not C) if not, what you are high on D) if you love the female E) if she is a slut and her vagina is loose F) how wet she is. It can range from heaven for your penis all the way to "I shoulda just jerked off".

it depends on what you've been doing or who the girl is.

sometimes fucking is incredible and i usually am pretty bored by blowjobs, but i recently broke a streak of not fucking for like 2-3 years and couldnt cum from fucking (she was dry and neither of us had spit, both dehydrated) even after like an hour

pulled off my condom and came in like 15 minutes after she chugged a bottle of water

Like a hot salisbury steak.

like home