I'll start

I'll start.
I never grew up with my mom being in my life. But I finally got to meet her two years ago. But she doesn't know that my dad fucked me when I was younger. Also doesn't know that him and I are still fucking. She also doesn't know that I have no interest in females. When she asked me about 6 months if I had a gf, I told her that my gf left me when in actual I have never been with a girl.

i actually think i'm pretty normal, when i'm reading all of you fucks stories, which probably never happened. I dunno

Alright, alright. A bit of a read, but I'll get it off of my chest.

>9th grade
>There's a sweet, pretty girl who had her lost her legs in an accident and uses a wheelchair
>Has very few friends due to her condition
>She's a fantastic artist
>My friends and I decide to prank her for shits and giggles
>I pretend I want to be her friend and she warms up to me instantly
>We start to hang out outside of school
>Sleep over at her house one night
>We play video games, playing some Twisted Metal
>Ask her if she can show me her portfolio (she was in the advanced art program in our school and needed to create fifty or so amazing art pieces to pass)
>After a game I say I need to go to the bathroom
>Pull out big-ass scissors from my pocket (big pocket I was wearing jncos) go into her room, and cut the bottom-half of all of her art pieces off and trash them
>Leave
>The next day, she rolls up to me in the middle of class, on the verge of crying, and asks me what happened to her art
>I said, "I made them look like you"
>All my friends laugh heartily
>She rolls over to her table, alone, and just stares at her hands in her lap for the rest of the day

It was less than a month before that art was due, too. There's no way she made it up in time. Sometimes I look back and think, "did that make her a stronger person? Or a weaker one?" Sometimes I have a desire to find out. Maybe I'll call her some time.

I'm not lying on my dad and me fucking each other

kek

She'll probably tell you how it hurt her and made her a stronger person unless she has killed herself.

i would love to fuck your father while he is inside u.

Not only has my dad fucked me over the years but he use to bring home a friend to make me suck him off and have his fuck me. I was used for their pleaser. When I got older and found out yes it was wrong but I never thought it was wrong.

He's a top only.

>be me year 1995
>yeah I know long before most of you neckbeards time
> regular at local bar
> enter into picture one hawt blonde
> me and blonde hit it off
> me and blonde become fuck buddies
> me and blonde are fucking each other every chance we get
> only fwb type relationship
> 1997 rolls around
> family reunion time
> blonde there
> blonde is my cousin
> MFW me and blonde still fuck to this day when the urge strikes us, this afternoon was our most recent encounter

hurr hurr fagget

I was just takign part in this maddness.

I think the best way to introduce your mother to your life, is a 3some with me

Why would I want my mother in a three way when looking at a female naked does me no good.

Not going to go no where between us when you can't spell

Instead of playong twisted metal I read twister

nobody noticing this is a copypastam

cause my cock is very big and u can use it as an experience.. your mother will help me be super hard.

*nowhere

just realized u are a dudio

>nowere

In my last nightmare my closest friends turned their backs on me and I was alone. This is my greatest fear.

pics?

This is a documentary that explains this incestuous phenomenon.

>be at library with some friends
>girl i have a huge crush on sits right in front of me
>me teaching friend some maths
>girl suddenly putting her feet onto mine
>we play around with our feet
>still explaining friend math but i lose track so
>keep playing around with our feet for like 15 min
>i really like it
>we stop
>i go to toilet, check my underwear
>pre-cum in my boxers

This girl literally made me pre-cum by only touching my feet with her feet
I ask myself what she would think about me if she knew this happened
This also wasnt the first time she made me pre-cum

i've seen this shit too.. It's not a matter of u not being able to kill them...

it's that it hurts that much that you dont even have anger..

just a serious case of the sads....

thats a proper shitty nightmare,annon.

i'm with you on this one.

*fav kind of dream - used to have it when i was little - falling of the 3rd-4th floor and floating my way down

Notice the year, cell phones were bricks back then, and neither of us really care to have pics of each other spread around the Internet by 12 year old edge lords for their masterbating pleasure. We may still be fucking each other when the opportunity arises, but we are well old enough to not give any fucks what you want or think.

Back when I was 27, I went to Cedar Point on my own, because I like coasters. Around 11:00, I went to a concession stand to get something to eat and drink.

This 10 year old girl in a bikini and flip-flops comes up to me, and asks if she can have some of my food. What the hell, I make decent money so I give her money to get her own food.

She gets her food, comes back over to my table, and sits down next to me, starts to eat. We talk a bit while she's eating. I find out she's a foster kid, from a family of 23 foster kids. Fostering is the way her foster mom and dad make their money. They've come to Cedar Point on vacation, and they don't care where she is, as long as she meets them at the front gate just before closing. When we get done eating, she asks me if I want a blowjob.

I'm thinking this has got to be a prank, because I've got a couple buddies who like elaborate pranks. So I tell her sure.

She says the safest place is my motel room. Okay, I tell her, let's go, I'll follow her. I'm expecting her to lead me to somewhere where my buddies will jump out and call me a perv. She leads me to the gate.

Okay, they must have gotten the room next to mine at the motel, or they broke into my room. I lead her to my car, put a towel on the seat, so she doesn't get burned. We head towards my room. On the way over, she reaches over to play with my dick through my pants.

That's got me hard. We get to my motel, and she follows me into the room. As soon as the door closes, she's sucking my dick. Holy Fuck, this is really happening.

She's an expert cock sucker. I cum in about 10 minutes. She opens her mouth, so I can see her mouth full of my cum, then swallows it.

Then she lets me know that, if I buy pizza, we can fuck all day, as long as she's back in time. While she's telling me this, she's out of her bikini in a flash. She lays back on the bed, legs spread, showing her beautiful pussy off to me.

We fucked like bunnies.

UR DAD FUCKS YOU? WTF

i tricked Jordyn to flash me saying i wouldn't record it.
so young and naive

Yeah he fucks me.

I know this is a lie, but, even there is even a shed of truth in this story, I want you to know that /b hates your god damn guts, fag.

>Posting lies on Sup Forums

Assuming this happened, which it didn't, you probably damaged her genitalia and she will be a crackhead prostitute by the time she reaches her 20's.

For even typing out this perverse story I think you need some Mike Pence style treatment on full power.

Yeah...sure. The blonde is a neckbeard!