Am I the only one that gets back at the movie theatre by completely trashing it when the movie sucked or when there...

Am I the only one that gets back at the movie theatre by completely trashing it when the movie sucked or when there were too many loud people?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/1500-Live-Ladybugs-Guaranteed-Delivery/dp/B00533KOIC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Loudfrican Americans is the proper term

I always dump my soda on the seat as I'm leaving. Usually it's mostly piss by the end of the film.

I don't consider that stuff to be the theatre's fault, and it'd only really inconvenience the kid that has to clean it up, so I don't do that.

yeah I do that too

>15 dollars for entrance ticket
>5 dollars for a medium popcorn
>5 dollars for medium pepsi cola
>fucking 25 dollaroes

if they charge me this shit I better make them work for it

the kid works at the theatre you dumb shit

You must a rational human being and not a twatty entitled teenager like OP

I have a jar of Jiff peanut butter that I smear on the row of seats I'm sitting in after I'm done watching a movie.

but the kid is part of the theatre

maybe if they have to clean that shit up they'd think of a way not to annoy paying customers

>tfw dumping your feeding trough over at the end of the movie

Yeah but if he complains the higher ups aren't gonna hear about it and think, "Oh no, I guess we shouldn't play shitty movies anymore!"
More likely it'll just ruin some teenager's shift at an already crappy job, which I wouldn't want to do.

Basketball Africans is the PC term.

No, you're a degenerate cunt. Even people who don't take their rubbish to the bins outside of cunts.

lol faggot enjoy cleaning up the mess i leave. oh and check the bathroom, someone tried to flush all of the paper towels (;

well then more people should do this so they would get their shit together

I do, if you're going to overcharge me I'm going to get my revenge

The wagecuck underage janitor deserves zero of my respect

>the kid is part of the theatre

lol

it's not the fucking borg you retard

i usually light my chair on fire as i leave

Who else here do /devilish/ stuff in the bathroom?

>Put poop on walls
>Hide tuna behind the air vent
>Piss all over the floor

and here is my best prank yet:
/pooinfaucet/

>Go in stall
>Put a little shit on your finger (who cares its your own shit)
>Walk out to the sinks
>Put it on the inside of the faucet
>Let it dry (it dries quickly)
>Everytime someone washes their hands or takes a drink of water they're getting my poo

>Emptying your coca cola gulp on as many seats as possible
>Smirking as I walk out of the theatre thinking about how for the next movie 10 people will get wet asses because of me
>Almost jump from joy

>take a shit
>wipe my used shitpaper on the clean roll

Stay mad

Are you Leto?

i just rip the sink out and smash it

basketball american dumbass

>some wagie had to spend hours of his life cleaning this just so he could have 40% of his wages taxed to fund my NEET lifestyle

I'm modern day royalty and he is my serf

Oops

Like a radius of shit from the roll to the ouside? lmao

I like to do something similar. There's this website I frequent that's supposed to be a beacon of free speech and open discussion. But it's really nothing more than the same shitty reposts and rehashed memes. Page after page of the same stupid horseshit.

So what I like to do to get them back for wasting my time, is to just keep spamming those same shitty memes. That'll show them. Maybe the moderators will think twice before making such a shitty website again.

Might wanna consider living in India if you don't like using the toilet.

After I make my wonderful mess, I notify an employee so he gets cleaning right away. Then I sneak up and taze him so he falls into all the gunk.

i bring a pot of beef stew to pour on the seats if the movie sucked

I hate people like you. Passive aggressive assholes who take out their frustration on those beneath them. The only people you're hurting are the ones who are working hard for that theater making minimum wage to clean up your crap.

this

we are job creators, keeping ourselves alive

what do you do if it's good?

anyone else bring poison ivy leaves and rub them all over the armrests?

you sir are plain evil

Lately I've been grinding glass into a fine powder and just distributing it all over the seats so when normies touch them they'll get cut but won't know why hehe

This we literally give someone a job by trashing cinemas, I am a modern day hero

glassfibre is great to prank people with too haha those little hairs are a bitch to remove

These threads are starting to make me not want to go to the theater imagining all this stuff

No, you're not. I love making these fucking thieves work for my money. Fucking pieces of shit. Left this whopper at Suicide Squad earlier, I didn't even watch the movie, just bought the food and a ticket to throw it all over the place. Fucking faggots. It's highway robbery. Sometimes I piss on the seats and then spill my 2.5 liter Big Boy beverage onto them so people don't know they're sitting in piss and HFCS. Fucking faggots.

>beneath

You think someone who works at a movie theater is beneath ANYONE in this thread?

Theater food is too expensive to buy just to throw on the floor and it's summer so you can't sneak things in in a jacket, what do I do /trash/?

you can jock a bottle of ketchup or mustard to squirt everywhere

Pick the most rotten thing in the back of your fridge, put it in a ziploc bag, and throw it in the theater.

If you're lactose intolerant then just drink a gallon of milk before going into a packed theater. Then quickly dash across an aisle spilling diarrhea on as many people's laps as you can and run out. It will be in the dark so nobody will see you and you'll be gone before anybody knows what happened. The only downside is you have to buy a ticket.

Who here gets the most out of overpriced tickets by walking out of one theater room and entering another showing a different movie?

Plus it lets me spill the fish oil I bring from home onto more seats.

I do this but whenever I'm bored of watching one movie I cut a slit in my colostomy bag and then whip it into the center of the theater before I go to the next one.

You can order 1500 ladybugs online for like 12 bucks, then release them in the theater.

amazon.com/1500-Live-Ladybugs-Guaranteed-Delivery/dp/B00533KOIC

Holy shit it's real.

I know what I'm doing this weekend during suicide sqawd

Write to the cinema convicning them to change their policy on outside food

My local cinema always used to be draconian about outside food but several years ago they changed to policy to

>You can bring anything you want except alcohol/glass bottles and If It's got packaging that is likely to leave a smell (Fastfood, Pizza boxes, etc) you have to put It in the bin as soon as you're done

Pretty much as good as you can get

Since when is the theather fault if a movie suck?

Don't be mean to the little ladies.

What is the actual purpose of this? Do people have ladybug farms? Or do some people just buy them and then release them in their garden?

>not sneaking in an active beehive

it's almost like you don't want to piss off the theater

>not training 10 pitbulls to attack anyonethey see and releasing them into the theater

they eat aphids and shit

>not releasing snakes under the row infront half way during the presentation

That only works on falcon free nights.

What do I do for the rest of the month?

No. I have a good friend who works at a theatre and I've met some of his co-workers and they're really some of the nicest people even though they put up with shit like that literally everyday.
>Going to see Zootopia with family
>Grandma with grandson in line waiting to get snacks
>Grandma doesn't have enough to pay and I overhear her talking about how she's not hungry and will just get snacks for grandson
>Friend is working register and offers to pay for her meal (asked later and found out he grew up with his grandparents because his mother left him when he was little)
>Kid walks away with popcorn, boxes of candy, icee, and nachos with the biggest fucking smile on his face
>Grandma has this huge ass pretzel, lemonade and small popcorn
>After movie parents are waiting to meet up with other friends while their fat kid is yelling because his parents won't take him to get yogurt across the street
>Tosses his leftover popcorn well over 4 rows of chairs and storms off
>See one of my friends co-workers go over and quickly clean it up
>Looks at me and says “at least he didn't complain about that movie”
These people's existence is solely to give you entertainment for 2 hours. Please try to be more considerate guys