If you had a chance to fuck anyone in your family would, you do it or no

If you had a chance to fuck anyone in your family would, you do it or no

Fucking comma isnt needed

Yes

ops a product of incest

Absolutely

No. I have no hot relatives unless you start getting loose with the definition of family.

my aunt, hell yes

did
Al Married Woman. She dies many years later.
Al Marries Dead Woman's Sister.

Einstein = Married Sis * 2
wonder if it was an inspiring fantasy, or covert menage

No i wouldnt fuck anyone in my family actually i am just wondering if anyone would be willing to cunt

i'd fuck my cousin bareback, no questions. she's hot and i've always had a thing for her.

as for anyone else in my family? no, not at all.

incense is illegal...

Yeah, my oldest daughter, but only if she initiated it clearly enough that there's no way she could say I started it.

Three cousins.
>inb4 faggot

that's not incest...
and pretty common before the 20 century. .. A widow alone at that time, especially with young children, needed a woman soon because they had to work and can't stay at home the whole day.. so basically they married a sister/cousin from the dead wife

I'm already fucking my first cousin and got he pregnant. I can't ask for more.

how old? Your wife know about that ?

step or blood daughter? how old is she?

Femanon here (not gonna post nudes) me and my brother are in our late 20s I really want him to fuck me.

Blood. She's 19. And fuckin' hot...

2 of my aunts I guess but nothing else.
I can't see myself fucking anyone closer to me even if I was attracted to them

unless you're hot, he doesn't want any of it

but if you really are hot then i can guarantee you 100% he's busted nuts to you

oh damn, young and tight

how many times have you fapped to the thought of pounding that ass?

You're human trash. Kill yourself.

Definitely my older sister. Used to peak at her showering and jerk off with her underwear

You sound like a fat desperate piece of shit excuse for a sister. What the fuck is wrong with you?

If he knows you'd enjoy it, the fantasy dies.

your parents are cousins dipshit

I would, and have had an ongoing fwb relationship with my first cousin since 2005 when we were in our early teens. Pussy is pussy.

I have 3 hot sisters and I wouldn't fuck any of them or anyone from my family. Maybe because I grew up with them?

What country you in, incense is perfectly legal in the UK. I use it to cover the smell of my neighbours dog shit they never pick up.

Yes, in an instant. If she didn't have herpes.

She's about 18 years older than me.

Think of your hottest sister. If she tried to initiate something, you'd turn her down?

More than just the thought... was fixing some issues on her laptop last year, found several nudes and two vids she did for her bf. Never let on that I saw them, but sure as fuck copied them! Best fap material ever!

No.

Of course.
I've got a couple of cousins I'd love to fuck.

But that's it. Wanting to fuck a cousin isn't anything special.

all 3 are equally hot in different ways, they all look different

nah I wouldn't be able to, something just doesn't click biologically I guess. Iv seen them naked all 3

Yes, the comma IS needed, & there's nothing worse than not fucking someone you want. Sex is great!!!

>confirmed not degenerate

Pls leave Sup Forums forever

Would absolutely fuck my sister. I've been obsessed with her ass for years. I wish she was more of a slut. She went through a slut phase in college and would allow me to pick her up by her ass, tickle her, etc. Then turned into a prude. I mean, whenever she'd walkout with just a tank top and no bra, she'd actually cover her chest. Like wtf? She'd call me a creep when she'd catch me in the dark trying to see her come out of the shower. And once I was overcome with so much horniness that I text her asking if she could give me one of her thongs because I had a panty fetish . . . that didn't go over well. But did pretend one day that I was leaving, only to hide in a little room off the living room. I walked out and saw her sitting on the couch in a towel with her legs spread - that pussy looked juicy. Oh well, still had great views of her ass for jack off material.

This.

I would definitely fuck my sister if i knew she was into it!!!!!!!

Holy shit, i just ralized the reason of all these incests threads. it is because of what gavin said on the joe rogan show.

It is the left doing damage control.

She didn't say that she wants to cut the head off of someone in the name of peace and tolerance.

She just wants to bang her bro.

I finger banged my first cousin (I was 14, she was 12) and made out with my sister. Does this count?

go back to Sup Forums

>Femanon here (not gonna post nudes)

I know my sister browses here from time to time, both in our late 20s. No chance you're her, but fuck I wish

If anyone actually wants to fuck their blood relative they need to either off themselves or be executed. Desperate, pathetic wastes of space and oxygen.

You're disgusting.

>Blank "go to /pol reply.
>Damage control on some random statement
Confirmed jew conspiracy.

We are visual creatures. I have a normal sex drive and get my fair share of women, but my sister has an absolutely gorgeous, fat ass. I'm not wrong for admitting that her ass turns me on.

And yet, here you are going through this thread!

he prob would. make a move. even if he didnt (almost impossible), if hes any sort of real man, he wont blow up your spot.

Wow, you fucking imbecile, its not even a women.
Believing this shit with out any timestamp or tits.

pics

listen, I'll drill into your skull with my brain, bro.

sorry i meant cock.

>implying men come on here and pretend to be women
that's just silly user

Only pic I ever got was when I got into her cloud account and saw a pic of her in a thong. Considering she's married with a kid, unlikely I'll ever get anything. I'm hoping once when we're in are late 40s I can confess I want to fuck her, maybe through text or something, but she'd have to be divorced/single.

You deserve torture and death.

Nope. Made out with my cousin when we were 10 or 11. Shit was not as great as I had imagined. I was disappointed in myself tbh. 0/10

Because you people are worthless sacks of shit who need to be told that every day until you finally kill yourselves and relieve the world of your trash existence.

no fb or ig?

of course - but because I'm actually serious I'm not going to reveal her information

Yeah I had the hots for my sister, but that was when she was skinny and I in my early teens. Now she's fat and disgusting and I'm in my 20s.

post tits or gtfo faggot.

post pics...

you will drill in to my cock with your brain ?

Gross

Real M&D tho...

Bruh the mums pussy is looking pretty tidy for an old girl

the asshole's seen better days tho, looks like a mouldy piece of bread

>anyone
Does this mean I get an option of who? Because I have this second cousin who is gorgeous and used to be into me, but I don't think she is anymore.

Relatable bro

Even more gross. You people are so desperate for literally anything taboo. Both of these women are unattractive. You only get a hard on because you assume their related, in any other circumstance you wouldn't even take a second glance. Do you even realize how fucking retarded that is? Have you ever fucked a legitimate women before ? Have any of you in this thread been near an actually pussy? You all sound like a bunch of virgin 13 year olds. Get this filth out of your head and get with a girl tha can straighten your head out. You all sound crazy.

Are you new? Not only that the daughter ain't half bad.

/r/iamverysmart/

They are both at the very most 3.5/10. Also have obviously been used waaaaay too much. Those are some loose assholes and pussys. Fucking nasty.

You've been Same fagging the fuck out of this thread. Just stop.

lol

What you doing in an incest thread on Sup Forums?

Nice wording of the question, dumb ass.

But if I could, I would. My older cousin would be made my slut for a night.

And you're STILL here!
>in denial much?

I've done an M&D pair. Would do again.

As I said before, to let you know how worthless you are. I'd kill you all myself if I could.

Letting you know how worthless and pitiful you are. To kill you self would be a kindness to this world. You're a waste of air.

Ah, the bittersweet whining of impotent rage!

You're only a young-un, aren't you... bless...

Maybe the hot cousin. Nobody else tho.

My brother and I used to fool around when I was 14-18. He was 16-20. We had a routine that when our parents would go to sleep or were out, if I or he felt like fooling around, we'd knock on the adjacent wall between our rooms.

I would then lay on my back with my legs spread. He started out licking my breasts and pussy then it turned into that along with him dry humping me into the best orgasms I've had in my life. He even licked my butthole a few times which was fantastic.

He never asked anything in return and I was inexperienced at the time. He would masturbate afterward, most of thew times I watched.

I wish now that I knew what I did now, cause I would have sucked the hell out of his cock and probably even begged him to take my pussy/ass. He's married with three kids now, but if he ever offered I'd do him in a heartbeat.