I have 5 hours left before i'm getting recruited and will be leaving Sup Forums for 3 years

i have 5 hours left before i'm getting recruited and will be leaving Sup Forums for 3 years.

i'm scared as shit and have no idea what will happen, but i wanted to give my final goodbyes to all the people i care about si this thread is for you anons.

any tips older armyfags can give me?
also
>just some comfort and feel thread army edition

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bp44v4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get fucked usa cuck
saged

Godspeed user, make it back safe.

Don't forget to answer all the DS's with thank you sir.

not from the usa
still checked
thank you user
thanks for the advice

Do not go and sure as shit don't join the army is falling apart from toxic leadership I can assure you that you will regret this decision to join about 3 minutes after you get off that bus in Georgia and a DS is in your face

i have no choice and im not from the us
in my country it's mandatory

Oh well then you'll probably be just fine from what ive seen other countries militaries do pretty baller shit like drink beer and shit out in the field while we're getting cucked and political correctness is brainwashed into us

i wont get to drink beer while im on duty, and honestly that is not the part that scares me.

recruitment itself, going trough everything from scratch, its something new that im afraid of and not asahmed to say, i was a neet for like almost a year and a half now and this is the end.
i wanted to stop being like that but not in that way

suck a cock

tips : make sure you respect others, know what you're doing and you should be good.

Godspeed, OP! Come back to us safely in 2020!

anything you want to keep as a time vault?
give me all the stuff you want that will reflect Sup Forums on 2017 back to 2020

Which army, user?
Any idea where they'll send you?

Good luck, stay safe.

So far, I don't think Sup Forums has produced any BIG thing in 2017. You could maybe include a few pictures of how those Sup Forums guys fond the HWNDU flag ? I don't really know, sorry lad.

Goodbye user, hope you stay safe.

Veteran and currently deployed discord

we are a small community who likes to discuss firearms, military and other aspects of military life

please do not join if you're a NEET. we only accept people with lives

thanks

discord.gg/bp44v4s

Meh fuck it. Just jump into it you'll probably learn alot about yourself i know I did. Dont get me wrong, if I went back in time id enlist again. But I sure as shit wont be reenlisting if that makes any sense to you. Not something id wanna do forever but one term id do again.

You'll benefit from the experience. Take it day by day. Don't be afraid. Good luck.

israeli army, something on the field i geuss
make sure to watch over our kingdom while im out
like i will have time joining for that shit, i will barely get 2 hours of sleep tonight.
everyone is telling me to just "go for it"
but i dont know what im going on for
no idea what is this army or how it works or what will i do.
the only thnig i know is that im scared and that mixing meds a day before recruitment wasnt a smart move.

ill try to survive for a bit if anyone here got any wisdom or questions but if nothing will happpen i will just jump to my bed one last time.

Join Isis user
They seem internet-friendly

P.S,
user, are you a Jew, if so Ew

well then
bidding youo ne last farewell you magnificent basterds

i'm off to bed, but i will be beack in like 3 years
so never change bros never change

I wish you luck user. Try to access Sup Forums at all costs. Godspeed

I wish you luck user. Try to access Sup Forums at all costs. Godspeed user

13 years in before medical retired, 8 years worth of deployments GL bro stay safe and kee0 your friends safe watch out for suicide bombers and shit gl

Be excited not scared, follow orders and directions and don't get in trouble you will have a great time user even if you hate the job you will find enjoyment trust also don't give up you will look back on this 4 10 maybe 20 years from now and miss it time goes by to fast and when you blink your eyes your time will up or reenlist

Israel?

>israeli army

You're gonna' get fucked by a Pali!