With 2 Academy Award nominations under her belt at such a young age...

With 2 Academy Award nominations under her belt at such a young age, can you see Saoirse being the next big actress in Hollywood who constantly gets nominated for awards and gets a role in whatever she wants?

she must be on her way to the movies

I didn't know she had such sweet hooters.

She needs work on that beak she calls a nose.

She's slowly getting there. SLOOOOWLY.

Fucking Christ her career is interesting, but following her is a chore, because she's so picky with her roles and only does indie shit, with the odd mainstream movie and even then, her mainstream movies aren't mainstream movies.

>one of the few actors with the balls to turn down an offer to be in the MCU

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

she must have her class 6 cinema license if shes bringing that hooter to the movies. ive failed my test 3 times now and cant bring my bird and am only permitted to find my seat 15 minutes after the movie has started.

Makes me feel better about having my class 8 license; I know it only allows diminutive fowl like pigeons and budgerigars, but it's better than not bringing any bird to the cinema.

>The youngest nominee and now double nominee to the combo Oscar-Bafta-GGlobe
>Also the youngest winner of the ny film critics circle best actress award
she's just starting, a huge bomb didn't stopped her, not even refusing the wnstein finished her
There's only better things to come from her

>a huge bomb didn't stopped her
What bomb? The Host didn't fail that much I thought.

Too bad she looks like shit.

she should be the princess of Ireland and reunite it

Jesus, she's starting to look like Hillary already.

I mean that could have finished any other young female lead career, extremely bad critics reception, and getting short by many millions from getting even in BO

She loves you too user.

Some obsessions I get, even if I don't approve.

This one.. Just stop wasting board space, user.

its really sad you feel the need to make this thread every day. her talent should speak for itself. this is something some disney reject actress lover would stoop too. sersha is better this and deserves more. you have done nothing more than reduce her to the lowest common denominator

This is just Sup Forums user, take it with a lot more of ease, don't worry that much

FLAT AS FUCK

THAT IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PHOTOGRAPHS OF HER; IT PERFECTLY CONDENSES HER PERSONAL ESSENCE, CAPTURING HER AS ONE OF THE INCARNATIONS OF SOFIA MINERVA IN HER SERENE GRACE.

honestly i would have more respect for you if you just made posts about fapping to her armpits and feet and took the ban rather than trying to keep up this facade

I'm not even starting any single thread angry user, calm down

stop policing the threads and what anyone is posting on tv you hall monitor

>mammy Saoirse

im not trying to hurt you, im trying to help you. when you look back on this in a couple years you will see how right i am. its not too late to do something with your life

>he doesn't know for how long i've been doing this, and how hasn't affected at all irl proceedings.
holy s...

I wish that testing costume video to get leaked somehow

OH GOD NO

IS SHE GONNA EAT THAT BIRD?

SOMEONE RESCUE THE POOR THING!

#quicksnack

hey bros :^)

yes or more caps of the video, i dont think someone was waiting to have saoirse a downblouse to take the pic, hope for more

Oh don't worry, she loves birds as ornaments

video, or more caps;
her stylist is the owner, they are pals, saoirse surely has to agree on that to happen

there's a penis joke here somewhere...

but she's too classy, so I'm not gonna do it :3

It seems you still have a nice soul