This bitch was taking up a whole other seat with her bag. Fucking obnoxious cunt

This bitch was taking up a whole other seat with her bag. Fucking obnoxious cunt.

Women hate thread?

you're so fat. can see your reflection in the window

empty train,fag cuck

I mean fat cuck. sorry.

can anyone direct me to a dubs thread...?

>can see your reflection in the window
thats the reason the thread is posted over and over again

kek

could you imagine being that mad over a bag on a seat.

what a sad life

>hehee, lemme take this sneak pic of this lady 3 seats next to me and then when im home alone locked in my basement ima post this and call her a bitch,

im OP
im a fgt

Old.

She rejected your advances, so now you're butthurt over it. If you weren't so fat and ugly you might have had a chance, but your personality would have killed any possibility of her sticking around for more than 5 minutes

>being this new and retarded

and to think that i might be arguing with this kind of people without knowing it

Bag spreading, female man spreading

FEMALES DETECTED

stale image is stale

Why are you retards still fucking falling for this shit?
It's bad enough you're such newfags you don't know this is bait, but after these Anons...
There's literally no fucking excuse for your retardation.

I need your advice OP. You're an expert on these sort of things...

I get off on being humiliated by dressing and acting like a little girl (usually about 5). I really want to start wearing nappies at night and use them, but I got a few problems. I'm sixteen and still live with my mother. She's alright with letting me play as a little girl. She frequently buys me princess outfits, fairy outfits, dolls, little girls dresses (I'm really small so can still fit into girls age 10) and pretty much treats me like a little girls (calls me "princess" and "poppet" all the time), but I think she might raise an eyebrow if I start wearing nappies. I don't think she's aware that I do all of this for fet reasons. I was thinking about taking laxatives just before bed so I wake up to having pissed and/or shit myself. I figure if I do this enough nights in a row then if I started to wear nappies it wouldn't seem weird. Will the laxatives cause me to wake up in a warm bed full of piss/shit or will it just make me run to the toilet in the middle of the night? Will this land me in a doctors office?

practically a woman hate board.

>'Yeah, Sarah, it's me - can you meet me at the train station. This creepy guy has been watching me for the past hour and now has his phone out take pictures. I'm scared.'

nice copypasta mate

OP's boyfriend detected, don't be a white knight in cum-stained armor

Who the fuck is Sarah you spastic?

try not to get cut frm those edges, annon.

fucking faglort.. god damn piece of shit.

oohh. .. i've never heard of this thread, but i'll act like an old fag....

piece of shitz.

>Sarah Connor

/thread

Your ass is taking up an extra seat

The fuck are you blathering about you moron?

Try a little harder you illiterate fucktard.

>edgeamous maximus

fat acceptance discord

we are a small community of stuggling anons just trying to find piece with one another

please no trolls or annoying fags or black people

fatties unite

>samefapping this hard in 2069

calm down mate

...it's only a website

samefagging hard enough to pull it off.

you are only a website.

you pulled off OP in his basement

>Samefapping
>Samefagging

Irony not lost.

Fat ass in the mirror is stinking up the train

It's only "samefagging" if you're trying to pretend you're more than one person.
Replying twice is not the same thing as pretending to be multiple fags.

>see's reflection in window
You're a fat bastard

Worst than forever alone. You are all a bunch of misogynistic pieces of shits that only feel this way because you can't be in a relationship. You are all fucking failures. There is nothing wrong with never getting laid because there is more to life than sex. Women aren't sex machines. You assholes are the reason third wave feminism exists.

As an antinatalist, you assholes help prove why antinatalism is the right philosophy. That way you shit infected degenerates that live in caves of feces won't have to suffer being alone and never deal with being "An incel." I didn't label you an incel. Your fellow peers that are just as ignorant as you did. This sub is nothing more of a circle jerk that blames women for their problems.

The problem is you and your fucked up mind. You make me happy because I can realize that no matter how much of a fuckup I become, at least I am not a woman hating incel. I take your petty insults of being a normy a fucking compliment because I would do anything, even take my own life than to have your guys' fucked up mentality.

Fucking improve yourselves. Do something other than bitching like a damn victim. Change your mindset and stop visiting this toxic sub. You are better than this. Your lack of sex does not define you. Not all women are like what you describe. They don't have it easier than men. Biologically they have it harder but men have it harder in terms of expectations, thus both equally have it harder.

I hope this sub dies because it easily makes me lose faith in humanity. Sex if anything is selfish because the world is filled with suffering (even sex itself) and bringing a child on this Earth is one of the most worst things you can do as the child didn't consent nor ask to be here.

Take pride in being a virgin because when you find the love of your life, it will be special to lose it to someone that is significant. Even if that doesn't happen, who cares? Move on.

: )

>cuck says what?

funny

lol kys bitch no one cares bout you

cheers matey

i'd fuck her brains out.

This is more cringe worthy than the op. I'm sure you thought it was real clever tho.

Was the guy who originally took that picture actually upset about her bag?

But I like women op. Stop being a faggot.