New vintage celeb thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/geV8SmVhs0U
youtu.be/4YJr-hvXyjo
vimeo.com/93648782
iconicphotos.org/2009/06/05/brooke-shields-by-gary-gross/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

way overrated

Before anyone from the other celeb thread comes over, OP probably deleted it because everyone was acting like faggots

She had nice tits though.

i never thought so, but to each their own

now SHE had nice tits!

KP had amazing tits

>"sucking on my titties..."

really?

she just never did it for me, user. sorry

i dunno..

youtu.be/geV8SmVhs0U

Well I tried.

In 1996 Morgan Fairchild worked out at the same gym I went to - Studio Workout Center in Studio City (it's closed now). She always wore camouflage workout outfits, she had three - one pink, one blue and one yellow. There were many times when she was on the stair master next to me.

Why was there no love for Brooke in the last thread?

she has tits, they're okay. she's was never attractive looking though, more like an old lady in a young woman's body

Oh baby shut is you doin
youtu.be/4YJr-hvXyjo

after blue lagoon, the appeal was gone

cool story bro

That girl's reaction is spot on. Nothing more beautiful when you're with a women and she undresses herself and you are both just ready to go at it with passion.

You will never have an intergalactic three-way with Col. Deering and Princess Ardala. Why get frozen for about three hundred years and get thawed out.

You know she did a playboy shoot @ 12 right?

Demi and her hair diaper

They caught a lot of shit for that too. Came out about the same time she did "Pretty Baby". Playboy won out in the end though. The issue was published.

Elvira set such a great example to inspire other hot actresses to do full pussy spread pictorials. If only they had followed her example, in another parallel earth, That pink spread pictorial would be a badge of success for all starlets and female performing artists, and we'd have complete archives of famous pussy pics.

hotter in her teens

RIP in peas, magnificent titties.

Shame they're wasted on her fag husband.

indeed

Lots of tits have been wasted on faggots.

nice bait

You know how I know you're gay?

Lots of loads wasted to her, but for many it was this scene. A lot of replacement VHS tapes were ordered back in the day.

vimeo.com/93648782

Google image search "Brooke shields playboy" ignorant slut

Still no idea what her pussy looks like...

Back in the day, that's what we had to deal with every single fucking time.

No, it's true. 100% Very "artsy" shots done on the set of "Pretty Baby". They got dragged into court over it but they won.

iconicphotos.org/2009/06/05/brooke-shields-by-gary-gross/

Pork pie! :P

Vintage?!

gimme dem nuudez son