How many sexual partners have you had?

How many sexual partners have you had?
Be honest!
Seriously, this is an anonymous board - no one knows who you are and no one will judge you
Ok? So forget about the girls you boned in your dreams, exclude these that you only kissed on a cheek and give me the real number

3, I'm 18 years old

6 girls
2 guys

im 22

Had sex with a slut at 22, still std free

20, had a girlfriend for the past two years and I'm 24.

9 girls ranging ages 13-23
Im male 17-27

over 9000

You'll get some one day, just wear a condom
TRUST ME 0_0

full on sex - 2
other shit - 7 (for some reason from like 13 - 16 I got with a lot of girls without even trying, god damn I should have banged them all)

had a gf for 5 years and it was a shitty relationship, missed out on so much better pootang and for what?

21 kissless virgin on a straight road to become wizard.
Can some Alpha user give me any clue on where to even find girls now that I'm no longer student ? ( girls, not sperm garages)

no idea, i've never counted. i'd guess between 7 and 15

3 if sucking a guy off counts
2 if it doesn't

31yo guy

4 total

3 I actually fucked abd the other one was just foreplay cause she didn't want to fuck just yet, but we messed around a lot while we were dating

22 yrs.

I had A LOT of opportunities when I was younger but never took the advantage.

35 year old manlet

charisma went a long way

>( girls, not sperm garages)
first and only piece of advice from me,
Lose that fucking nice guy bullshit attitude

25 years old....

don't think of girls as sperm garages

6 that wanted it, 2 of which were long-term (>1 year). 4 hookers from dutch holidays. I'm 35.

I'm guessing 50, but I'm an old shit (48). That includes a lot of hookers.

In my mid teens to late twenties probably somewhere around 150-200, from then til now just 1 I have been with her since we met. God I miss those days of my twenties.

Iv had 4 pussy's and I'm 22

20y/o in the next few upcoming weeks

I just don't meet any outside of work... what do I do?

None. 20 year old virgin

18 years old

I'm 24, and only 1, the love of my life, sadly, I couldn't make her happy

13 hookers

fuck someone from work

Depends.

Full intercourse? 7.

Head? fifteen or twenty.

I'm 35 and monogamous now so w/e

23 I'm 24

probably about 20, im 17

20 yo guy

35 I'm 26...

I stuided in tokyo fo semester... bumped the number real high with the Javanese chicks. they are DTF if you're foreigner lul

4. 2 men, both way older because I got bored, and 2 women. 1 was a friend and we were bored and the other is the love of my life. 20 here

subtracting everything you say is a total of....0

Im 47
I have literally fucked hundreds of women
And i went through a phase of fucking guys
Ps. I have lived in se asia for 15 years
Ama

Let's see if kek can guess it right. What ever this post end with will be my answer

35 years old. I've been with 80-90 women.

32 years old

quite a few about 1 thousand. not sure anymore.

(i was 25-26 when I had well passed that number)

never believe men who say they
can't remember exactly. every man remembers even the thrusts, did he or did he not give and get oral etc
-i'm 48yo and i remember basically everything from my 72 women

25 years old. Have had two.

Yeah
Its the same all over asia.
I had no luck in Korea though

4 but if you mean consensual than 1

12 grills
3 guys

Fucking kek

Around 20+

Age 22, I lost count a long time ago. The best thing? I'm still so nerdy I can play DnD but I still bang a new girl at least once a month these days.

Good work user
Keep going

Save your money and take a vacation to Thailand. You will meet a lot of women.

2 full sex
3 oral only
AMA, have pics of some of them

15yo

Yeah, but when massive amounts of alcohol are involved things can get hazy. I know for sure within 10, but I don't know exactly what happened with the others. I at least got head, but i don't consider that sex.

*above

Go to asia grasshopper

I can't see that happening

No thanks, I'd rather try my chances in russia again :^)

my number includes a lot of whores.. but I aint even joking..

about 100 normal women and 1000++++++ whores.

One (1), when I was 17.
26 now, still with her.

more than 20, mostly asians.

One that I actually had sex with. Two others I ate out but never actually picked.

somewhere between 90 and 100. I'm 30

>In my mid teens to late twenties probably somewhere around 150-200
>I have literally fucked hundreds of women
>quite a few about 1 thousand. not sure anymore.
Come on guys. Unless you're famous or you work as a dance teacher or sth like that or you go clubbing everyday there's no way to do this. Prove me wrong

dunno like 20 to 25
i m 34 tho, now in ltcr

i honestly cant remember, its around 30 i think. During my early 20s some of those memories are a bit hazy. Ive had a couple of long term relationships in there too, one for 6 years, and im 34

> 9
> 19yo

Need to break double figures asap

This -go to any Asian country -you will come home with the skin worn off your dick

your problem is that you are 21, and you already think you won't get any for the next 9 years. I lost my virginity at 23. Relationship lasted for 2 years, I've been on a dryspell since then, but at least won't die a virgin.

22 y/o, 12 or 13

looking to find the first male i find attractive enough to have sex with but no luck yet...we're are some ugly mf, in my opinion i won't find him until i move to california

I'm 35 and have been married since I was 22.

4 actual sex
6 oral

Got head first time when I was 16 and lost virginity at 18. I can only imagine how many women I would've banged through my 20's if I hadn't met my wife.

1989 born
2009-2012 female 1
2013 female 2
2014 female 3

Barebacked, nasty habbit of cumming inside multiple times and believing them when they all say they are on birth control (pill all 3) and never seeing them again. I reckon at least 1 possibly 2 or all 3 lied about this fact and fell pregnant.

Strange thing ive seen number 3 pregnant nudes posted here with 2015 right timeframe with some other loser in shot.

You people lied to me to steel my right as to voluntary consent to birth. Such their lives taken likewise would not be unjust.

Sound like me lol I have no balls or no how so those where hypothetical opportunities for me.

I'm 25
Gave 12 girls the goods

4 * 4 months.... = 4*120 = 480. * 3 whores per night.... ..(15 euros for each whore, my father was earning a lot of money back then)

thats roughly 1470.precisely rather.

if u say i missed a few days...lets say 1350..

Well ...i've fucked at least 200 more whores and 100 ladies....

thats like 1600+

+ 1 tranny.

Oh f1 was 15-19
F2 22
F3 22

I openly welcome their deaths. Thank you

Were the guys hair less? how was sex with a guy (i assume guys are better at everything, not excluding sex from that assumption)

You don't have game
Im a 47 yo bald fat guy and i still am getting laid and increasing the score

I'm 27. Have had sex with. About 10 women. 200 men? I stopped counting. I only count intercourse as sex. So just oral would be double? But I've probably only had 10 guys I had sex with more than once or twice. Mostly 1night stands. I had a few 3-4somes. Did some escourting briefly. Idk. I feel bad about it now. I'm clean, but my husband has no idea how many people I was with. I told him 8. I'm anatomically tight bc of my size, so he believed it. But scared he'll find out and not be able to get over it.

3 and a half, I didn't finish with the 4th one. I'm 20

4* 4 months - its 4 years (june - september) when I had no uni.

23 yo
3 serious relationships, 1 marriage

If you read correctly what I said you'd have understood that I only consider few of them as sluts.

How do you translate that in your interactions when you're with girls ?
I've kinda always outcasted myself and I never go outside unless I have to. For the past 5 years I have not talked to a single girl my age so I don't even know how you're supposed to behave / what you want to talk about to get a relationship / one night fuck .

I was introduced to sex at an early age

u just speak to them like they are men. like u have no secret motive.

U just need to let them know that u aint being friendly though..

mention that she seemed interesting and you wanted to approach her or some shit.

let her lead the situation. she'll let u know whether she wants to befriend u or fuck u.

u need confidence.build it up by fuckgn desperate milfs.

0. I'm 20.
I only want to spend my life with one person. If she appears, she appears. If not, then that's also fine. I'm not gonna go shag some random chick to supposedly satisfy my own propensity.
Virginity is seen as something to be shamed about, which is understandable since it's very man's biological goal to reproduce. I've had a few chances and I'm glad I didn't take them because I would have regretted it.
/essayover

4, 1 of them who were a total psycho.

12 females
5 men (2 were mtf)

1, she's moved on and I still can't get over her.

Had some chances but too stupid to take them
Help please

17 (i think).
20yo female.

age?

>first girl 13 years old
>second 14 years old
>2 girls being 16
>2 girls being 18

last one is my gf till today
im 25 now

do u not know how old u are u fooking potato?

3 24, going on 25

could have had 4-6, but im still a noob and chose not to/fucked it up

how much do you charge?