Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zn5o0W5hPGo
youtube.com/watch?v=UCbSEyBINc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

deep inside me

No one cares, kill yourself

>No one cares, kill yourself

Your text is green, how do you do that?

You'll make an excellent mother! congratulations.

>Your text is green, how do you do that?

..not sure if
>troll
or
>newfag

>..not sure if
>>troll
>or
>>newfag

some 1 post her tumblr, it had some interesting thingz on it but i forgot the name

tfw this fucking slut

I haven't drank yop in years

>some 1 post her tumblr, it had some interesting thingz on it but i forgot the name

>tfw this fucking slut

>I haven't drank yop in years

Can you fuck off this website please

Newfag fail troll

wHat the fuk is yop why you look weird bitch i wiil beat ur ass

>Can you fuck off this website please

So, uh, I've seen quite a few threads, I yet have to know the story, anyone wanna explain?

why the fuck are there so manny posting this? have a missed a meme?

>wHat the fuk is yop why you look weird bitch i wiil beat ur ass

i kill people for money

she looks so german, where is this kike from?

>why the fuck are there so manny posting this? have a missed a meme?

I wanna cum inside you

No, because nobody cares

i sometimes jerk 4 times a day

>So, uh, I've seen quite a few threads, I yet have to know the story, anyone wanna explain?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zn5o0W5hPGo

Well, I do, so care to explain please?

>she looks so german, where is this kike from?

youtube.com/watch?v=UCbSEyBINc4

i usually listen this

>I wanna cum inside you

i have been jail when i was 15

what kind of fucking newfag degeneracy is this? you should all be ashamed

>i usually listen this

>what kind of fucking newfag degeneracy is this? you should all be ashamed

Suck it, user.
We don't care

Pretty please?

it feels good to tell people now fuk u all

>Suck it, user.
>We don't care

>it feels good to tell people now fuk u all

~

>~

>What an incredibly pointless thread.

this thread needs more soles

>>What an incredibly pointless thread.

moar feet

>this thread needs more soles
>moar feet

ok, its pretty clear that your new here and you think you're doing some 'hardcore trolling' because your trying to piss off 'le edgy Sup Forums users xd', if your going to do that, at least put some more effort into it because all your being is a very slight inconvenience (if that)

does she only have 3 or 4 feet pics? I've never found more than whats been posted already

>ok, its pretty clear that your new here and you think you're doing some 'hardcore trolling' because your trying to piss off 'le edgy Sup Forums users xd', if your going to do that, at least put some more effort into it because all your being is a very slight inconvenience (if that)

Tits or gtfo whore
Lurk more

Can't tell if trap or if just butter female

Tits or gtfo sage in all fields

This

Tits with time stamp or fuck off

Why'd you just copy exactly what I said?

>Tits or gtfo whore
>Lurk more

Where is spidey when you need him?

>Why'd you just copy exactly what I said?

>Tits or gtfo sage in all fields
>Where is spidey when you need him?

T̝̻͍̾̿͛ͬͪ͞ͅo̩̭̬͑̍ ͎̱̬̭̞̊̾̃̓́̒̓̕ͅͅiͮ̾ͬ͑ͧ̎͘ň̶͇̂̌͒v̩̗̺͙̓̀̉͋ͭo̮̰͉̔͛̾ͣͅk̰͕̲̤̮̲̞̔̊̈͜ë͇͓͉̪̰̝́̔ͪ̈́ͩ̂̎ ̖̯͚͡tͫ͐̀͌͆̐ͮh̜̮̝͍̼͈͋e̮̖̝̦̫ͫͯ ̤͉͉̞͖͊͒̍̽ͅh͕̲͉ͭͬ̂̈i̧̲̯̟̝̱̓̀ͤ̉v̸̬̝̈ͦ̇̒ͧ̂̍e͍̙̝̳͕̿̋̀̔̒̔͋-͕̰͚̗͈̊͛̍̐̑m̱͉̱͙̀ͧ̓ͬ́i̻̫̋͒́̽ň̏̀d̓̿͐̇ͤ̉ͧ ̵̼̬̺ͬ̊r̺̬͊̿͒͊ͫe̳̣̗̺ͭͮp̸͔̞̲͖ͭ̈͑ͪ̌̏̚ȓ̼͍̖̞̞̠̥̆e̢͒̑ͤ̋s̷ͮ͒ͭ͌ḙ̹̽͌ń͕̼͇͍̤t̤̲͉i̶͔̮̠̬̻ͭͯ̋ͨn̼̯̰̺͈̥̖̉̃̽̀͗̈̓͠g̭͕̠͎̲̘͐̀͒ͨ̉ ̪̫̹̤́c͎̺̰͖̝̲͖̀h̖̟̩̦̜̍̎̄̇͟a̱͎̩̦̼̭͛ͯ̏̊ͅo̘̱̰͍̭ͮ̔s̫̱͚͚͌͑̚.̶͓͔̪̬͙ͮ
̿͐̒ͨͤ̔̚I͂̅ͩ̄̉n̰̳͇̝̩͈̪̍̏̂ͧv̦̦͇̐ͩ̕o̠̗͓̣ͣͧͅk̠̝̄͂ͧ̔̇͋i͉̦̗̞͖̬̿̆ͯ̿̈n̬̱̱͉̜͕͘g͓̪̥ͩ̆̕ ̖̬̔ͫͩt͓̻͖̋̍ḧ̘̝̬̌̌̅͘ē͍̝͖̘͛̿̐͜ ͒̚f͈͞ͅe͍̒ͩ̍ͣ̓e̩͕͓ͨl͓̩̱̫̔̾̑ͫi̛̥̝͎͚̯̓̓ͯ͋̉̾n̋̓ͪ̂͂̓g̸̎̂ͤ̍̎ͨͬ ̻̼͙̺̺͒̒͑̓̔͗͆o̷̫͚̦̘͉̠͋͂ͧ̑f̰̜̘͚̩͇ͧ͌ͅ ̞͔̓́ͦ̉̔̈́c̣̯͖͉̩͉̫̊́h̰ͧ̒å͒̍̋̈̇o̹̳̪̱̤̱ͅs̞̟͍̥̣̓̋.̘ͮ
̰̥͍̙͓̙̝̏ͬ̄͌͐̚͠W̷͙͇̥͕̝̠̊̂ͭ̎͒̚i̸ͩ͑̉ͨͣ̋͊ț̫̥̗̰͋ͣh͍̬̫͔͔́̾ͧ̏ ̩̪͔̺ͅͅo̜̓͒͑̾͐ͩu͗̈ͫt̙̮̟̟̲̟̥͊̐ ̼̰͆͝ͅo͕̖͉̱͖̤̪̒́r̵̠̾̄d̶ͯ̎̀è͓͓̥̟͕͙̎̓̊̑͞ͅŗ͙͇̮̩̰̭.̟̯̩̝̼̱̥̂ͪ͒ͩ
͉͇̅̀̐̒̈ͣT̥̜̬͈͎̙̐̃̄͗͟hͪͤ͊͆͏̖̼̥͍̫͎͙ḙ̰̖̤̬̪͈̾̾̌̌̿͆̍ ̛̦ͤ̈̃̎͆̂̚N̙͎̺̼̘͑e̶̗̯̬͛ͭzͨͭ͋p̯͉͓̻̠̒ͣ̔ͫ̆̍è͍͚̣ͭ͌̍̓ͬr͗d͉̰̩̻̰̿̌ͤ̈ͭ̽̏̕ȋ̢͔͕͓͐̊̄ạ̮́̌͂͞ṇ̢̔͂͆̇̑ ̶͒h̘̪͓̦̙͚ͨͫi͊ͨ͋ṿ̵̦̲̜̜̠̬̆͒̓̂͌̒ͬȇ̶̠̻̲̏̇͛ͅ-̡̥̰̘̦̙̩̃ͧͮͫ͌̃

Stop, its not like your pissing anyone off, your wasting your time and only your time

Dat acne
Tits or gtfo
Sage in all fields

Probably trap
Sage in all fields
Someone please get Spiderman in here to control this cancer

Why it is taking so long to green txt zalgo txt bitch?

Lets kill this thread

Damn! Zits....

Zits with timestamp or gtfo

?̬̜̥͎̙̹̙͙ͬ̌͆ͦ̽̌͡?̱̜̥̳͇̱̪̀̉͢?̨͉̦̗̰̞͙̻͊?̨͓̪̯͔͗͛̌ͭ͌̏̍̽͑͘?̨̯͙̰̳̪͎̯̹̉̏͑ͭ͠?̨̢̬͍͊͗?͇̪̑̔̽̇̿͑͌́?͔̲̹͎̥̩̗ͣ̐̿̓̾͛̋͊?̸̻̹̃ͦͅ?̶̪̹̳̼̜ͤ͑?̢̮̼̮͔̥̱̥͈̄͒̇?͔͉̈͐̃͋ͬͮ́̀?̵̻̟̘̟̘̔ͯ̃ͤ̑̈́͜?̻̯̽̿͋ͫ͘͝?̴̝̪̓ͭ̇̃ͬ̊ͫ?̰̠̙̑̒̿ͪ̐ͣ̿͐͝?̴̵̟͖͖̬̳ͦ̔̈́́?̮̠̗͗̾ͬ͗ͪͣ͒͞?̙̦͈̤̖̹̂ͮ͂̿ͯ͢?̴̗̯̫́̊̿ͫ?͉̱͚̖̱͎͑̑̔͑̃̄͑́̽͘͡?͕͇̣͐͑̄̑̚͜?̵͕̙̆̅̏͊ͦ͊̒ͮ͡͡?̱̝͍̦ͫͤ̾ͩ̍̋͋ͧ͊?̴̞̘̜̱̓̄ͅ?̸̸̳̗̈̔̍̄̏ͤ̓͆͞?̡̧̲̟̎̋ͨͣͧͩ́?̖͙̫͓̊̔͋ͨͪ?̛̲̖̗̦̖̒͊ͧ̽ͧ͜ͅ?̵͍̯̱̗̗̺ͫͦ͑?̷̟̝̒ͯ̓̑̉̃͂̅͟?̪̟͈̍͆̎ͭ̔̿?̵̡̖̹͖̠͙ͯͭ́ͦ̉͆̉ͧ͠?ͤ̎̎̈̋̋͝͏̺͚?̵̢̻̙̟͙͚͔̻͒̍ͪ͑͢?̥̲̥̫̼͚̮͑̊ͮ͆̌?̛̫̬̖͒͝?̟͔̬͉̂̑̏̂͜?̨̰͎̪̤̗̓ͮͧ͛̑̏̓͘͟?̵̝͇̭̥̓̈̈́͡?̵̹͍̞̘̿́?̉́ͣ͏̯͇͙͎?̨͍̲͇̫͚̙̥͗̊̚͞͡?̻̻̰̗ͦ͐͋̚͟͞?͍̩̯̙͉̦̼͙̝ͤͣͮ̆̐ͦ͝͡?͎̯̳̼͉͚̝̏̐ͭ͗͛͆ͣ̒ͅ?̶̗͚̳ͩ̾͐̋̎?̡̗̳̗̱̥̖͔̗̼́͐̆̓͢͢

You posted some gay shit yesterday too

>fagots

>You posted some gay shit yesterday too

>Why are we doing all green text?

>̧T̘̲̬̼͙ͧ̀̚o͕̥̫͚͒ͤ̑̌͟ ̵͐̋̏ͅi̘̲̭̝̮ͅn̫̦̣̙̝̜̠ͧ͆v̸̾̒͒̃o̠ͮ̊̈͋̏k͉͚̗̠̰ͩe̜̖̪̻͊ͪ̽̾̈̚ ̴ͩ͌̊͑̇ͮt͙ͯ̌͂̋́̚h͈̳ͤ̐ͨ̆͛e̸̗͈̟͋͐̃̽ͪ͌̿ ̲͔̻̝͙̯ͯ̃̃ͨ̌ḣ̥̖͉̞̯͋͐̅̏͊ͅi̿vͤ͡ḙ̵̔-̖̹̃ͣ͒̆̈́͐̽͜m̺̰ͬ̊ͭͨ̆͗͡ĭ̯͚ͣͫn͒̅ͩ̇̾ͤd͎̻̹̅ ̞̩̰̭͌̕r͕͓̭̺̺̔ͯ̈́́e̜̭͓̜̭p̻̖͖̩̯ͪ̊ͣͮ̚ͅŗ̗̱͍̲͉̮͖̐̇̽ͮ̚e̟͙͖̣͈̖̣̍s͕̜̗̰͌͗̐ͨ͆̑e̥̩̹͙̼̠̘̔̉͐ͭͨ͒͜n̤̜̉̾͑̒̚ţ͓̹̬͈̇ͭͧ̃ͣͣ̚ḭ̷̰̟͙̾͑ͪ͂ͅn̥̯͕̻̺͚̠͒ͫ̓̕g̦͔ͦͬ̎ ̸̣̦̱͙̥̿̐ͦͭc̲̳̬̩͊͢h̬̠͎a̶̬̤͉̬̞͕͔̐̉̿̍ͣ̈́o͓͖̗̼͉͆͝s͎̘͓͙͚̆͑̒̏͆̐.̬̥̖̦ͭ͛̅̌͐̈́̚
͂͆͊ͩ̎>̗͍̝͇ͯ̋̏̉̑̍ͅȊ̞̦̱̟̹̾ͬ͠n̘̠̣̰̞̻ͨ̏͑͗̑̓̓v͙̠̜̫̯̈̊̈́̃͗͊̑͠ö̸̱̼̥̥̖́ͭ̈́̐̒ͫ̔k͖̗͓̟͈ͧ͢ǐ̤̝̼͖̯n͕̮͔͍̬̖̥ͣͣ͗̓͂̐̋g̐͑̉̈́͜ ̳̠̭̦͍ͪ͊͐̍ͩͅt͓͎̫̣̝̰̮͑h̝͇̫̭̪̀̓ͫͣ̆̍ͭͅe̷̥̗ͮ̈́͆ͮ͂ͅ ̼͎̄̃fͣ̾̉̄̅̑͏̠͍̱͈̫͚ͅẻ̷̹̌̽̽̋̍e̥͎͔̝ͪ͌l̯͖̘̜͓i̝̤̦̤̇̋ͫ̌n͚ͯ̅̏̎ͪg̗͚̜̙̜̈́̒͌ͪ̆ ̵͔͙̩̓̀͛ͯọ͉̤̯̄͂ͨ͒̂̾ͬ͝f̼͉̏͆̚ͅ ̠͙̖̣̀cͮͭ̉̂͑̾h͎̩ͯͦͫ̚â̳̤̜ͬo̥̟͈͉͙̞̰͌s̳̬ͬ̋.͚̫̭̗̼̠ͩͣ̍̌
̧̥̩̰ͭ̂ͯ̃>̛͖̤̼̥͍̼ͤ̈́͛W͈̾͂͊̅͐i̪̹̹̩̖̺̳ͨ͐ͬͦ̈̍ͨẗ́͡ͅh̦̹̦̰̙̬̼ͬ̎̏̒ ̵͌ô̝͖̮ů͙̳̻͂̊t̶̹̣̜̥͙ͨ̊ͯ̆ ̼̼̱ͩ̾ͧͭ̒͝o̯͔̰̎̒̓͆̚r̴̰̲̖̗͓̱͎̾͒̉ͦd̸͎̫̣̦͚̣̏̅̐̇͂̐è̹̂͊̑̋rͩ͋̄̒͌ͦ́͏̪̜͖.̠̟͍̝̗̺̼͂̊̾ͭͨ
̞̹>̗͙̱̼̣͚ͤ͗̑̑T͑̅̈́̎h͍͙̲̯̹ḙ̪̙̦̂̓̊͛ͬ̓̽ ͧ͊̾̓N̬̺͖̭̥̍̾ͮ̓̓̃̑͢ͅȩ͚̰͚͕̀ͮͦz̨͙̿̌ͩ̔ͩͧ͛p̣͉̭̥͚̠͐̃͒e͖̙͍̪̼̩r̫̼̜̊̆̐d̡͐̐ȋ̸̩̳̬̬̥̟̌̽̄a͙ͤ̀̋͋͢n̴͚̿͋ͨ̑ ̬̱̫̜̗̖̠̕h̦͕̦̘̱i̹͓̜̥͙̎ͨv͏̬̼͈̝̮̺e̠͉̬̲͒-̤̩͖̘̫ͧ̈́͋m͙̳̘̖̤͚̙͆ͣͮi̹̤̓̾̈͟n͋͌ͯͣͧd͂͌̐̀

Definitely my favorite pic on this thread

▲ ▲

why do u even care? what a fag.

That's a dude...

bait or retarded?

™∞∞™∞∞£º
£º™∞∞£º

>Not Sure if femboy or underaged girl
Oh well.

Were you dropped as a child? How can you not tell that is a boy?

∆∆∆

Triforce fam

∆∆

Damn op u are a newfag

. ▲
▲ ▲

>even masculine girls with bad skin are narcissistic sluts that take a hundred selfies a day

The female gender was a mistake.

That's not how u do it lel

Serious question, how do you triforce?

TELL ME lol

I've been on here off and on since 8th grade and I still don't know

Yes Spiderman! Send this thread into oblivion!!

SUMMERFAGS GET OUT REEEEEE

Lurk moar faggot

Post your tits with time stamp and we might tell you new fag