What are some good films about brazil?

what are some good films about brazil?

youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/07/25/rio-nightmare-begins-athlete-says-he-was-kidnapped-by-police/
youtu.be/QF6eKo41X9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll save everyone time: they're all black

City of God

This.

>those jump attempts on the bus
>the people that don't bother resisting and let the thieves take whatever

As casual as this shit is none of the kids stealing put up a fight, even when there's a group they run immediately. Niggers on the other hand would fight your ass before the actual robbery

you are going to hear so many stories about how horrifically people were treated by criminals when they went to these olympics. both the tourists and the athletes.

it is going to be one of the biggest international PR disasters that the olympics have seen in a long time and the countries leaders are going to be angry as fuck over the international embarrassment it brings them.

strap in, lads.

Elite Squad

I don't know if it's an actual thing but I feel like a failed Olympics is a strong sign of world relations failing.

They'd just blame it on colonialism.

Let's try and keep on topic lads.

This fella Has got the right idea.

And maybe Rio, if you're into that cute animated stuff

probably a stupid question but why are they grabbing collars? Are they trying to keep the person useless whilst someone else empties their pockets?

No you fuck, you act like their stupid. They'd blame it on Muslims, poor people, and sports.

Because its safer to keep your money tied around your neck, than in your pocket. Also, they're all catholics, and maybe they spend a lot of money on cross necklaces.

This may seem like an odd question: But where the hell are the police?

This is all happening in the same area over a very short period of time. Shouldn't the police know this is a hotspot for thieves and maybe, oh I dunno, have a few guys on the beat around that area to prevent this?

What are they smearing on their faces?

> What is a state of emergency.

They're being rationed just like every other public service. The real question is whether or not olympic athletes are stupid enough to still come.

there aren't any police in rio

They're huffing glue.

In Rio, police kidnap you.

nypost.com/2016/07/25/rio-nightmare-begins-athlete-says-he-was-kidnapped-by-police/

>9:50
>nig robs phone from bus passenger through window only to drop the phone back on the floor
>throws phone (now in 2 pieces) back through window

You mean the death squads? Avoiding the camera.

Brazil

GOOD BOI NIGGA DINDU NUFFIN - the movie.

In real life he would have done the kidnapping.

Cops in Brazil are just as likely to rob and murder you.

DO NOT seek help from them if you're there.

Reddit, you're so fucking naive.

With all the sewage this year's water sports will be closer to watching Fear Factor.

they all died in the fast and furious 5

Look closely America. This is your future.

Death squads? This isn't downtown Baghdad, it's a fucking major city in Brazil who happen to be hosting the worlds biggest sporting event. If you want these people to come back after the Olympicsx you should probably look after them while they're there.

I'm gonna be honest, and I don't mean to act all Sup Forums, but the Olympics shouldn't be held in complete shitholes ever. It should be left to Europe, N.America, Australia, and Japan.

What kind of liberal piece of shit would you have to be to wanna go to Brazil in the first place?

Elite Squad is the only answer.

Avoid the lame sequel.

> The Olympic committee shouldn't use the games as a platform for urbanization.

Fixed that for you.

SHINY AND CHROME

I don't think it's naeve to think a major city which is hosting the Olympics in a weeks time would tighten up security in known areas where thieves operate.

Only liberals don't realize this.

>7:00

>what are some good films about brazil?
12 Monkeys.

>and I don't mean to act all Sup Forums

You mean with reason and unconditional biasness?

Fast 5

I can't fucking wait for the Olympics to start. This is comedy gold.

>girl I know told me she wanted to go to Brazil
>tell her it's a corrupt shithole and that she'd probably end up robbed, kidnapped or worse
>"I don't care"

I'm gonna rub this in her face.

>I don't mean to act all Sup Forums
Being afraid of saying something perfectly resonable because someone might call you wayciss is everything wrong with modern race relations.

>Somebody you know is viciously beaten, raped, held for ransom and robbed of all their belongings
>"Tee hee, told you so."

You must be a hit at parties.

Well my post is right there to read, user. Make up your own mind.

Why do countries like Brazil somehow manage to win the Olympic bid? There's a tonne of other countries which already have the facilities and infrastructure ready to host the Olympic games tomorrow.

whats it like being a sociopath?

Not him, but I would laugh too.

Brazil's rise to first world status was a meme a few years ago. People thought it was actually developing.

why do so many brazilians wear flipflops?

Because user the games have been largely used as an ends to a means to spur urban development. People have hated them for this reason for a long time and why many countries have altogether stopped bidding for the games at all. They begrudgingly went with Rio's bid even on discount because they knew the likelihood of this shit happening.

Many of us have been waiting years for this.

>9:45
>kid runs up to bus, jumps up and snatches phone from window
>it hits the floor and breaks
>picks up half of it and throws it back in the window
>casually walks away
This place looks bananas.

M
O
N
K
E
Y
S

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
She's too liberal for her own good, it's self destructive

Vidas Secas

I've got you

How many attacks do you think will happen at this year's Olympics lads?

I'm tipping 4

>she wanted to go to Brazil
W H Y
H
Y

Fucking subhuman little nigger monkeys need to be fucking shot.

>you mean without reason and absolute bias

FTFY

Not even genocide could save brazil.

That's not what a committee with delusions of grandeur does. They give the games to the country with the best bid and plan to build infrastructure.

Also we would've been robbed of the global comedy that is having an olympic village 'aka the world's biggest fuck fest' smack dab in the middle of zika bigheaded baby territory as well.

I asked and she couldn't give me a concrete answer. I mean just LOOK at it, it's all favelas and HUEHUES committing crimes against each other and dumb tourists.

Most of the people who live there DON'T want to live there and would trade shoes with her in a fucking heartbeat

It seems like you're denying Rio is a fucking shithole infested with thieving niggers.

Although desu America seems the same, but at least the niggers get shot trying to steal shit there.

She's probably a slut.
All Brazil has going for it is beaches full of tanned naked people.

Political correctness implies conditioned bias, it's in the definition and I'll leave you to ponder whether or not having the games in a city currently under a state of emergency, literally, is reasonable or not.

Wtf? The sequel is better.

Yeah, she's a fucking moron, but I grew out of laughing at dumb people bringing seriously bad things on themselves when I left my teens.

You will too.

>dude lets have the olympics in the worst fucking countries on earth lmao

this rio shit is so stupid i have no idea what the olympic committee guys are doing

>it's a fucking major city in Brazil
Bro.

Spend one fucking hour on liveleak after searching "Brazil" and tell me what you find.

Maybe they want easy muslim terrorbait.

I'm not a teenager and I don't want her to go but if she does and something happens I'm not going to cry over it because I already tried to dissuade her.

There are literal death squads in Brazil. The police eradicate people in slums at night.

rogue adventures volume 34 is my absolute favorite

>This isn't downtown Baghdad

If it was Baghdad those thieves in the OP would have their hands cut off.

those guys with the bikes are playing a sport t bh

Muslims are better than niggers

Agatha looks like a goddess in that scene. I wish Agatha kettenlyn did more movies.

Bump

Actually they're not. I'm pretty sure Arabs have replaced literally everyone as the most hated ethnicity on Earth.

Nah, dumbasses are better than rats.

>it's a lets go pick up trannies on the streets of São Paulo episode

Non violent crimes. Why ya"ll panties in a bunch?

Planet of the apes? All of them tell about a different period in Brazilian history.

Man i'd love for one to grab my bag like a little monkey and just take a swing at one as hard as I can.

I don't care if they jump me or my hand breaks, I just wanna lay one of these little shit stains out.

This is the only film you need to watch...one of the best documentaries on the deeply imbedded corruption and crime within Brazil.

youtu.be/QF6eKo41X9s

Cidade de deus is good but it's only a movie. Trust me, cara, I am a real Brazilian.

They re cheap
In Brazil that is, Havaianas flip flops became popular in my country and are sold at astronomical prices considering they re a small flimsy piece of rubber

First world girls, especially here in America think the world outside of the country is a brown sea of paradise where they can go anywhere and do anything without getting hurt.

We've bred a generation of naive liberal feminists who think Muslims are cool and shit.

this.

Why do they hold onto their Olympic souvenirs so much? You can probably get it at the next summer olympics in 2017 or whatever

are you retards? obviously she hasn't gone to brasil yet (based on the wording)

As opposed to neckbeards role-playing the crusades in Laotian driving school websites? I'd say that's a good trade off.