Ask an Alpha Chad anything

Ask an Alpha Chad anything

I made this image

Fuck off nihhag. My walk isn't alpha or virgin

>.t virgin

Back to r9k faggot

I also made this GIF

Ill bite
Alpha Chad, how do I cut my lazyness and bitching and just become the man that I want to be?

Also, how to brush off an ugly chick in a smooth way? Dont want to be much of an asshole.

>.t angry virgin stealing other peoples work

>doesn't care others perceive him
>wears expensive designer clothing

> how do I cut my lazyness and bitching and just become the man that I want to be?
Realize that life is your play ground and you need to enjoy it.
Start working out and forcing yourself to go out, even if its just tinder girl.
sometimes you get lucky, if you don't, just brush it off.
> how to brush off an ugly chick in a smooth way? Don't want to be much of an asshole.
smooth way is say "lets stay friends and then just don't talk to her, if need be block her on all social media if you don't see her IRL
also learn to be the coolest cat in the room, never let people see you weak in public, got to have ice in your vains

I'll bite!

Hey Chad, what's a good way of dressing? I don't want to dress in a way that's fashionable where I live (basically people dress like niggers w saggy jeans, Supreme clothing n listen to rap) but I don't want to dress like a slob. What are some really good clothes/clothes combos? And any other tips on looking better?

Pants and Shirt that fit.
if you're not ripped they don't have to be skin tight.
Girls just want to see you look put together, especially if you are taking them somewhere nice.
Biggest thing is to just not let anything she says or does phase you. Easier said than done but they pick up on it and feed off you being strong and, for lack of a better word, Alpha.

Got it. Thanks!

Also I'm a sandnigger and I'm only 5.2 inches down there, does dick size matter?

I had clothes that worked for me. Now I have to wear these shitty clothes with these fucks. Why

Black jeans, long sleeve t-shirt(go for maroon it makes you appear confident, powerful, and passionate) or wear a collared shirt(again try for maroon) a good watch, and a belt which matches your shoes leather, and your watches metal. For your shoes go for sperrys or clarks, just something simple and not gaudy.

make sure you have a nice haircut, with a fade.

make sure you are clean shaven, or if you have facial hair that it is trim and kempt.

Make sure you are wearing deodorant and that you have showered. You should also have a signature cologne or "scent" I personally like the brand Creed.

Make sure all your clothes fit.

Only wear black socks

Make sure you smile.

probably not if you get her that far, if shes willing to get naked with you shes pretty into you, so act like the Alpha she is imagining you are.
Girls usually don't care that much about size, they more want to feel like they are being submissive to a big strong man.
it's kind of sad how predicable they are but that's their MO.
So as long as you don't act awkward as fuck they probably wont even mention it.
At least to you.

oh and i forgot, roll/pull your sleeves a quarter of the way up. It adds alot to your look.

Awesome, thanks a bunch, Chad! You got a kik or something so I can ask you more questions?

Any advice on working out? My BMR is only 1750 so a calorie deficit of 500 is very difficult. It stinks because I'm healthy, but then I have a chubby gut. What do I do about that?

Thanks!

what body type do you have?
i don't have social media sorry kido
I personally bench press and do abs.
I used to squat 315X10 but my hip got injured so i don't now. but squats are awesome for putting on weight. and girls do notice a nice butt if you can get one.
those 3 things are pretty standard and should help you regardless of your body type.

I like to consider myself skinnyfat. Just a little chub in the face and arms and legs are fine but I have a gut.

I used to do squats a lot but then my butt got too big and I stopped a while back.

Rn I'm basically following a plan my HS teacher made for me when I was there, basically HIIT with weights. I also do DDP Yoga once I get home.

butt if you are a wide shoulder person they will help the most.
If you have thin shoulders maybe do lots of back lifts to widen them, or at least make them look wider.
Girls like a guys shoulders to be wider than his hips.

Yeah, I've heard about that. Upside down triangle, right?

I can't gain weight.
Pretty amazing figure, so pictures always look great, but in person I'm like a fitbro hit by a shrink ray.

How to gain weight alpha chad?

I'd personally recommend bench to widen your chest and shoulders and then abs to at least put some muscle over your belly.

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks! :)

You lost nigga

drink lots of protein and eat mostly cheese. if you are skinny things like chips can if you are working out help you put on weight.
if you stop working out though they will make you fat so be careful.

You brush off ugly chicks by making yourself seem unapproachable.

Acknowledging someones existence is an invitation.

Holding eye contact with every person you walk past seems very defensive, i wouldn't call it alpha. Falling into your surroundings and acting according to the situation, would be another thing. For example someone if someone is walking directly toward you and doesn't seem to be moving, make them move with eye contact.

>Holding eye contact with every person you walk past seems very defensive, i wouldn't call it alpha.
t. Beta male

nice trips, but how about refuting my point instead?

It was refuted you beta pussy.
Check the digits if you don't believe me

>holds contact with everyone he walks past

soooo cross-eyed and spastic eyeballs in a crowd ?

>follows a chart blindly
>doesn't know any sort of basic psychology
>alpha

everything is right except the eye contact thing, that makes you look like a creep,

couple more betas i see.
See this is why do girls touch you, because you don't make eye contact.
Might want to get checked for the Assbugers

>wears expensive, designer clothing
>nice hair cut
>doesn't care how others perceive him
why are you so gay

Meter is wrong, lost mine at 21. There is still hope for you lads out there. Stay strong

>implying you can get a girl to fuck you without looking in her eyes
Idk how you are calling anyone here a retard.

Do you know how you can tell someones a alpha?They don't call them self a alpha.

>Bonus: Wears expensive, designer clothing
That's not alpha. That's getting cucked by Ralph Lauren.

>See this is why do girls touch you
this means that girls touch me

>because you don't make eye contact.

so according to you girls only touch those that do not make eye contact.

Learn to compose proper sentences in english that convey what you mean, instead of opposite what you mean

You absolute retard

>I personally like the brand Creed.
You've managed to place yourself just above having a ship on the bottle, but also just below respectability.

>drink lots of protein and eat mostly cheese.
This is why some white people smell like spoiled milk.

stop being racist

>drinking calories
What are you, fat?

I shit you not,i came here to post that.

>Doesn't care how others perceive him
>Everything else has to do with getting people to perceive you well.