"Ey wite boi! U aint gettin off dis bus til you impregnate all of us."

>"Ey wite boi! U aint gettin off dis bus til you impregnate all of us."

Wat do

Throw a pack of menthol cigarettes and some hair straightener on the floor and run

turn 180 degrees and use the skills i learned in elementary school to go out the emergency exit

Couldn't pay me

Open the back exit, hop off and tell them, "But I'm a beaner."

Impregnate all of them, then kill myself.

Get comfy on that bus.

Tell em one at a time so long as they stay in the back of the bus

Do it, they'll be aborted in 6 months anyway.

this

I only have 3 ones in me so some need to share

Can'rt escape aids anymore. Used to be just fags and then white women wanted to convert them through sucking dicks. Used to be a black problem but, white women again wanting to rebel against their daddies and old BFs are fuckin niggers left and right.

White women are the whores of the world. They'll fuck anything. Especially to get back at the white man in their lives.

Watch the female AIDS numbers going through the roof in USA.

It's called breakable window. Just throw three fifta on the ground to distract them

they wouldn't get past the word 'impregnate' and my dick would already be out

Tell the bus drive to drive to KFC
And the cane resist getting the some drumsticks. When they get off I leave the bus whit all my white boy sperm in my nuts

I'd fuck the shit out of every single one of these ebony beauties.

plot twist: they're all on their period
and i am asian

Can't rape the willing... instant erection loss.

I'm white so I have a gun in my bag, time to do the world a favor

>turn 360 degrees and walk away
>catch aids

Finally, someone with reason

Guess I'm going in.

inexactly this order

the front one has no body fat, her pussy is gonna beee TIIIIIGHHHHT.

Do you guys ever wonder what your parents or your grandparents would think if you tried to explain to them about this thread and your post in it?

Impregnate all of them after making them sign waivers so I don't have to pay child support.

Not really. My parents wouldn't care and my last surviving grandparent doesn't understand what the internet is.

Perhaps this statement could use some forward-moving articulation... in all honestly... voodoo... and other such... intellectual....... experiences, are an all-encompassing pursuit of mine.

Explain to them that I am actually a woman in a mans body and they are being tranphobic by assuming my gender. Then I would explqin my pronouns to them and explain that lesdian sex is wrong and they cant get pregnant that way.

Well get me some aids, that's probably more women than I'll get in the next year or two

underrated post

/thread

Literally raw dog every one of them until my nuts run dry. Fuck the consequences it's worth it.

I mean... gotta get off that bus. Then flee the country... apparently the one I'm in is just chocobock full of niggers

*UNZIPS DICK*

this

How do you unzip your dick? Sounds painful my man.

>2017 not being able to unzip your dick

>when you're circumcised by steampunk parents

If you do a 360 you go back to where you started, asshat.

We'd get along irl.

That's the meme newfag

Newfags Newfags everywhere

Oh Fuck more newfags

I'd say
(in my blackest voice)
"What cuh? [take out my 9mm] A!!! getchyo ass up from outside that cør (car) nigguh!"
>[friend in background] shoot dat nigga RayRay! shoot dat nigga cuz!
[back to me] "Man, fuck YOU!"
>PISHYOO, PISHYOO, PISHYOO! [gunshots]