Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

I am going to kill myself tomorrow morning at 9:30 AM.

I would tell you more details, but for the safety of my family and friends, i will refrain.

>Long story short, AMA...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rxujAPhxlo0
youtu.be/KK5ms-BtGz0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i-CtNCWVMvE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

grey mane or battleborn?

why

If you wait and seek attention you won't go through with it

Battle born

Lost interest in life. Id rather die at the ripe old age of 26 than live a long drawn out life like the rest of my family.

pix or it didn't happen

I have. Therapy hasn't done shit and honestly, neither have all the meds.

Are you insured? There are loads of ways to fashion your death but leave something behind for your lucky friends and colleagues. Try and make your life worth something.

Honestly I don't believe you.

Usually when people intend to kill themselves they don't say a word to anyone...
I would advise you not to though, as life can bring a lot of nice stuff to the table sometimes

You wont do it. If you were "planning" on it, and not just trolling... this is a clear sign that you're really just a lonely little bitch and love it when people feel sorry for you. You make this thread so people will go "oh no don't kys" and it helps fill that empty void in your heart.

you're pathetic. I hope you really do kill yourself because you're fucking useless. Your friends and family (lol you don't have friends) will be sad/grieve for a while, but they'll move on and be better off in the long run.

people like you are a burden on every one you know. just do it. off yourself. don't do it tomorrow either, do it tonight. like right now. get off this thread, and just fucking do it.

If your name is common enough can I have it? Once you're dead it'll be obvious enough who you are. I'm just curious to see what someone who offs themselves looks like
>I would tell you more details, but for the safety of my family and friends, i will refrain
Gonna assume you're not religious. So why care about them? When you're dead it's not like like your conscience will be around. You're dead, it legit doesn't matter. You could off 1,000 people, not like human suffering will change the status of you being dead

how you gonna do it, please just kill yourself like a man at least, face death head on and jump of a building

OP ill take care of you
all I want is a friend
I inherited a house i only pay taxes and of course utilities, decent job, and material things I ever wanted. I lost both my best friends a year ago and suddenly have trouble connecting with people.

or maybe just off ourselves together. I wonder what it's like, what it feels like initially. then if anything, even though unlikely, lies afterwards.

Don't do it JM, we'll miss you dude

Tits or ass?

Who even cares.

You won't do it. You're just rping.

I already knew all of this stuff, lol. And no, i have it set up at 9:30 for a reason.

Buildings are messy. I am planning on making my death as simple and clean as possible. Im thinking co2 or helium.
Ass.

Not OP but where you at I'll hang with you.

You ever smoke weed OP? I know self medicating isnt recommended but it's done wonders for me and my depression.

>Im thinking co2 or helium
>0930 tomorrow
>thinking
You're not gonna do it pussy. You don't even have the place finalized and it's less than 12 hours away. Fucking cuck

if not a useless b8 what I will forget tomorrow, why u would kill urself if u can come with me and show me how INTeresting is this unique life.

While you've been here hundreds of people have died. No one cares about them. Life is meaningless. Your life is meaningless. Stay or not. Doesn't matter. Just don't leave a mess on your way out. You've ruined enough as is.

Tried weed once. Really liked it. Have no idea where to find a supplier.

12 hours is a long time. Killing yourself isnt a difficult thing, media just makes it seem its hard. I do have a back up plan though. There are some rather tall buildings in my city.

Hahaha

exactly what i am planning on doing. I have no intent on making it difficult for anyone else.

Nothing against what you want. Escaping from right Now is what we all wish to do or even just live in the moment a little longer. But why not make your death a little bit more worthwhile? There's so many people around you and hear you and a dip shit president that could be taken care of why not do something about all this? Death is always worth it.. If you mean it.. Make it something we can all see throughout the states. And if your life is worth a damn throughout the world. Yes??

No, I meant since you are waiting right now and posting shit here about it means your resolve isn't nearly as strong as it needs to be to go through with it

Usually they'll cover suicide if you've paid into it for 2 years.

>reads policy's

Whatever faggot

" Really liked it. Have no idea where to find a supplier." , underage

>media just makes it seem its hard.
Not it doesn't
I just find it pathetic that you've got less than half a day left and you haven't even secured the means of offing yourself or a concrete plan. Please make a draft with at least 3 methods and responses to each method if it fails initially. Only then can I take you seriously.

>Im thinking co2 or helium
What kind do you have?

Details faggot, details.

This guy here has a point . But you could take out a CEO. Rob a bank. Hunt pedos. Do something meaningful

Dude. You could be the new punisher.

If you do helium, you will die with a squeaky voice.

im not going to question your decision as i once was in your shoes man. love you you fucking faggot

see you around space cowboy

Fake and gay

Just saying you may not be able to do everything but if you can do something and if you can leave a footprint in the sand. But if you actually work at it. It doesn't have to be in the sand. We can be in play and even made into a statue. You can do so much more if you're willing to let go of what you have. And you already seem there so why not do the extra effort to make yourself remembered rather than just Dust in the Wind?

Here's a reason to live.

Good saying brother

Alright when you f*** please explain to me how do you how do I quote another post

DO A FLIP, FAGGOT!

youtu.be/rxujAPhxlo0

If you feel no way out join the military go to war and if you live it means your not supposed to die.

youtu.be/KK5ms-BtGz0

If nothing helps and you decide to kill yourself please don't be a dick by taking someone/people with you.

Who the fuck is 26 and can't buy a bag of weed.
jesus h. christ.

did you at least fuck someone or a hooker B4 u do this cuh?
>official suicide anthem from Twilight-"Beyond_Light"
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i-CtNCWVMvE
Godspeed user... just remember there is no such thing a infinity! even in a googlillions of years when all is dark, frozen and dead in the universe, eventually there will be a rip in the space/time fabric of space that will swallow the universe back in to everything/nothingness again (assuming there is no big crunch)... when I think of death, I think of what was before my birth?
>"We all goin to die, we bleed through similar veins nigga!"~ Tupac in the song "Thug Love"

Honestly if you're enough of a prick to kill yourself and dump the pain on to your family I'd say you deserve to die.

Do you have Steam? If you do, add me, i'm /notbillmurray aka Techpriest.

Toughen up, pussy. You think any of us want to live to be old, weak and grey? Hell no. We're all stuck in the same pile shit and we just deal with it.

Sprout some nuts. Don't like your situation? Change it. Pack a bag and just go. Go anywhere. I'll assume your feet work. Go be a beatnik. See the country. Take odd jobs. Sleep hungry a few times. LIVE.

or dont.

>Alright when you f*** please explain to >me how do you how do I quote another >post

Newfag. Hit the button dumbass

well if you are going to do it please don't do it with a gun and add to the retarded statistics libcucks use when the try to take our guns

Your life can't be that bad.
I'm a broke heroin addict on his last day in a hotel with no money just heroin and I don't want to kill myself. In fact I'm hoping tomorrow I cam get a detox bed and than transfer to rehab.

Not fucking worth it dude. Shit seems dark now, but it won't always be. Don't sell your life short cause it's not up to your expectations now.

why is everyone on Sup Forums suicidal

can i have ur xbox

if this was reddit, we would get you to not. since this is Sup Forums, there are like 2 people who say don't, the rest are just fucking with you. i say don't do it.