So I'm going to kill myself with carbon monoxide. I won't detail it and bore you but I'm going to do it in my car...

So I'm going to kill myself with carbon monoxide. I won't detail it and bore you but I'm going to do it in my car, and I think I'm going to drive it somewhere quiet and remote so I won't be bothered.

Question is, how do I get people to discover my body quickly enough that it won't get all gross? I'd like the car to pass intestate and have the highest value possible, so it'd be better if it didn't have death body stench and liquids in it. I'll undoubtedly be reported missing at some point, but I'm putting being reported missing at approximately 48 hours after death, and it's possible the body just won't be found easily. That's a lot of time for my body to get all gross and stuff. Any advice? Maybe some sort of email alert 12 hrs later telling someone where the body will be? Thoughts welcome. Also, please call me a fag, it's my fetish

>call me a fag, that's my fetish
Okay fag

What's up with you? Why do you want to die?

That gets me so hot babe.

Ehhh, usual story, nothing exciting. Bipolar, incapable of intimacy, severe anxiety, bad job prospects, life is stupid, etc, etc. Nothing to write home about.

Try online dating. It helps.

And if you want, we could talk

Why should you care about dead body when you're dead? May it be rotten or not, sooner or later it will be found.

send a letter to some random person on the other side of the earth with your suicide note and then tell them how to contact your family

should be a few weeks before they find you

I probably shouldn't, honestly. It might be vanity partially. But I would prefer that the car I'll die in be in selling condition (it's one of few assets I have) so it could go to my family members, estranged though they are. I doubt a car that has housed a dead body for months is sellable. They'd probably crush it.

If you plan on using the car exhaust you might wanna reconsider.

It's pretty difficult with the catalytic converter.

Not the car exhaust. I have lumpwood charcoal that I plan to burn until it is producing CO. Then I'm going to put the grill (or whatever it is I'm using to burn the charcoal, I'm thinking of using a couple of those containers that they use to make turkeys) in the car, shut the door. Take a bunch of opiates to make it easier. Should be dead in a couple of hours.

Well, that means that you don't really want to die. Because you still care about your family.

You underestimate how fucking hot it's gonna be in that car.

The charcoal doesn't start really producing CO until it's burned down to that greyish white dust, which takes an hour or two. A couple put their old wood burning stove in storage in their camper a few years ago, dead overnight.

But suppose you're right (I've obviously never killed myself before). It's rather cold in my area around this time, which might also help. If I'm passed out from drugs and asphyxiation in probably 15-30 mins, what will it matter?

Write a letter indicating your intentions and the future location of your exit. If it's remote, be sure to provide coordinates.

Address it to someone you know and put it in mail collection on Saturday night. mail won't be picked up till Monday, and will take at least a day or two to be delivered.

You now have at least 3 days to end it without someone intervening.

I said "wood burning stove," I meant charcoal burning stove. I think it was a portable grill that they failed to clean out or extinguish before going to bed.

You've got no idea what you're doing.

Charcoal is gonna ruin the interior. And when you pass your muscles relax and you empty your bowels & bladder.

Your car's gonna be worthless w/out replacing the interior.

Or propane poisoning works too

Ohh, didn't think about charcoal ruining the interior. When you're right, you're right. Still not sure how I feel about my liquified remains...I suppose it doesn't really matter, but I care about my family enough to not leave them on tenterhooks about how I died. Not enough to not do it, I'm selfish that way, but enough to try.

I feel bad for the cleanup crew. I'll wear a diaper.

That's why sweet lady propane must be handled like fine china.

~Hank Hill

Life is horrible so good luck and I hope you succeed.

Yeah, OP should better go down the gas alley, it's much easier and cleaner.

Thanks. I hope so too. If somebody finds me in the middle of a good old suicide and keeps my brain damaged body alive, I'm going to be so pissed. I mean, metaphorically, of course. I'll just be drooling in that scenario.

Kek, not only metaphorically, you will piss and shit yourself the rest of your life if that should happen.

Well technically I wouldn't be pissed, I would be pissing. Grammar is very important

That's 90% of Sup Forums

Not when you're dead.

You could easily figure this out for yourself. I mean come on, send a letter (first class) to your next door neighbour if you wanted to. It'll get to them the next day. You don't want help figuring that out, you want someone to talk you out of it.

Then maybe 90% of Sup Forums should also kill themselves

I'd prefer you didn't kill yourself. Look in the mirror, realize you are sick and there is treatment to help. You have value. You can schedule text messages for future delivery.

What country are you planning on completing this act

You're right, babe

I've been arguing for that for years

Why not jump off a building? It's free, easy, and people will definitely notice.

Treatment is expensive. I went for a couple of years and found no results and nobody who would give a shit. The drugs are awful. I'll keep the text messages in mind, that's a great idea.

United States, if you couldn't tell from the insurance statement above

So don't do it. How old are you ffs? Unless you are a drooling, incompetent tard, you have the ability to make life better. Try doing that instead of giving up completely.

I probably will someday. There's not much in this world for me.

> Ring the police and tell them there's a body in a car with location
> get into car
> do it

A doctor comes to speak to crazy me. "Aren't you glad you survived that jump and only lost the use of your legs, arms, and penis? You're so lucky!"

"Mglglglg."

"There's so much to live for! Have you tried yoga? Oh, oops, nevermind."

That's very considerate user. You seem like a nice guy, do you need to talk? How old are you?

Maybe we should all pick a date/time

Death's going to take too long for that to work. If I do that all they're going to see is a stupid fag sitting in a car. They'll probably phone the rest of the precinct to come look at the moron

>killing yourself with Carbon Monoxide
>not Helium master race
I'd tell you to kill yourself but...

Seriously though: don't do it. You are looking for a permanent solution to temporary problems.

Also, your body can sense CO/CO2 buildup and you will get a massive headache. No problem with Helium.

Car exhaust probably isnt a great way to do it anyway. If a gun isn't an option and the car is supposed to be able to be sold off afterwards, (I don't know many people other than collectors who'd want a death car), I'd go for tall building.

If I take the opiates I'm planning on taking I'm not even sure I'll be conscious.

I read that helium companies have started reducing the amount of helium kept in their tanks in response to the trend of helium suicides. I was afraid of buying a tank with not enough helium to kill. Was that a myth?

>
>>killing yourself with Carbon Monoxide
>>not Helium master race
>I'd tell you to kill yourself but...
>
>Seriously though: don't do it. You are looking for a permanent solution to temporary problems.
>
>Also, your body can sense CO/CO2 buildup and you will get a massive headache. No problem with Helium.

Permanent solution for a temporary problem that lasta forever in some aspects? Op says they have bipolar, that isn't going away. Some people don't want to live with that, I know I'd swap in a heart beat. People should be allowed to end their lives imo

Yeah, my autism isn't going away.

I'm fucking 30 now. My best years are behind me and they were a complete waste.

OP you are a fag and you need to email me
[email protected]

Should really see a doctor bro, they didn't study non stop their whole lives not to help you.
Depression medication takes 4 - 6 weeks to start working and in that time it can make you feel worse. That's why people all ways say "It gets better" they mean once your tablets start working it gets better.

Being a male in their 20s puts you at risk for depression.

You're right, people should have that option, but mental health issues CAN be managed and that includes bi-polar. The dude doesn't have a degenerative illness that guarantees zero quality of life.

I'm not depressed, I'm bipolar. I had a severe manic episode the first time I was put on a medication for depression, Lexapro. I ruined my personal relationships and alienated my family. They started giving me Lithium, which not only didn't work, but made everything dull and listless and affected my concentration so much that I dropped out of school. If this life and that life are my only choices, I choose death. It's that simple.

Call family members. Tell them there's a party at 8. Kill yourself at 2. At least one person will show up.

30? Best years behind you? Come on, you are still young. Sometimes people forget that because all we see on tv nowadays are teenagers. Go back to your doctor. Work on finding a balance of meds that will work for you. Take them fucking religiously and stay away from depressants like booze. Seek out the appropriate style of counselling based on your needs. Think about something you could see yourself doing and go to community college. Fucking work at it.

There's no heaven mate. That'll be it if you kill yourself.

There are so many more options for medications. For bi-polar they need to be tweeked to find the right levels for you. It's about fighting to find that balance and working with your doctor.

NAYRT

I don't really see the point in saying there's no heaven. Many of the people I talk to who are suicidal are atheists. I'm an atheist. I think people are capable of recognizing that death is probably very much like the period of not-birth before you were alive, and know that it was painless.

We all die anyway. There will always be people who are upset about your death. If you're miserable, what really is the point of waiting? Wanting to go into the quiet a little early doesn't mean you're irrational.

We all have problems OP, no one is given an easy life. We all have to adapt to the shit life flings at us. Work with your doctor to find the right medicine and fucking take it.

>Nothing to write home about.
It seems like you have something to write home about -- you're here asking us how to do it.

Fuck meds, man. I've been on a ton of them in my life, and they don't do shit. I masturbate at least 5 times a day. That's all the medicine I need to keep the darkness away.

And I know there's no heaven. It's sweet nonexistence I want.

Hey, I simply pointed that out because some people approach suicide almost like subconsciously, they think it's a fucking do over. It's interesting to me that you focused in on that one little bit of my post and brushed off the rest of it.

If it's really cold, just make sure you die when the temps don't get into the 60's and leave your windows down. You should be fairly dry for at least a week.

What's with all you retards trying to off yourselves?
You could just, you know...live. Faggot.
Instead, you want to take the easy way out.

>claims mast u r bating is only medicine necessary
>makes suicide thread

Really OP? How's that working out for ya?

I'm OP, that guy's different. Obviously if masturbating were the only thing I needed I wouldn't be making this thread. Please call me a fag, though, I need my dosage

"Depressants like booze."

Shut the fuck up. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

If there are trips in this thread then it's a sign OP has to live or his loved ones will die in the next 3 days

You are now bound by this post OP

Blessed be

I'm not that guy but alcohol is a depressant dingus..

Roll

rollin

Yeah, what do I know, I'm just a therapist that studied for years and works with people suffering with mental health issues every day. Fuck me, right?

One google search would bring up a shit ton of evidence to support that booze is the worst fucking thing you can consume if you suffer from depression.

Doesn't matter.

Despite all my emotional problems, I've made it to 30 without ever touching alcohol or drugs. Never even had a single sip of alcohol.

>
>
>Yeah, what do I know, I'm just a therapist that studied for years and works with people suffering with mental health issues every day. Fuck me, right?
>
>One google search would bring up a shit ton of evidence to support that booze is the worst fucking thing you can consume if you suffer from depression.
No-one here knows you're a therapist mate, so nobody is going to cater their reply incase a therapist turns up. Also, fuck therapists, they dont help with shit. I know im angry, thanks for telling me.

Rawl

DOUBLE GET
CHECK EM OP

no idea? you fucking retard

3/10 Troll.

Alcohol is a depressant ya fucking peanut

Try getting on Ritalin or a similar amphetamine. Could help motivate you and make you not feel like the whole world is following a script except you.

Before you kill yoir self go down with a bang. Mass murder

Not the therapist.
Talking to someone about it is the first step to recovery and a majority of people don't know whats wrong with them.

Yeah..I really wasn't expecting him to know, that was just my sarcastic way of explaining why out of the two of us, he's more likely to be the one who knows fuck all regarding that subject. A point he proved by stupidly saying alcohol wasn't a depressive.

Sorry about your bad experience in therapy. It is extremely beneficial for many people, but not all. I would suggest finding one you click with and choosing the right type of counselling for you before completely writing it off.

If he killed a bunch of niggers and suicides by cop I'd be so happy

If the therapist told you you were angry, but didn't work with you to find out why and help you to change your response to stress, that shrink was shitty.

I've been to several therapist's as a kid, and even one last year.

It never helps because I'm incapable of opening up to people.

dont do that OP.
instead, get hellium and suffocate with that.
then streama game on twitch.
pls user.

dubs confirm it user.
do a gaming stream on twitch while you suffocate on helium.
that way we can watch it happen and be entertained while we wait the requitise 10 minutes for it to take effect.

Carbon monoxide poses a threat to those around you, helium will kill only you and not the people that find your body.

Alright. You have three choices.
>Live with this shit
>Try healing, through any means you'd like (therapy, meditation, talking, a hobby, psychedelics, etc)
>Kill yourself in this exact way