Okay, so im looking for guidance, I want to know how all of you deal with emotional bullshit inside your mind, for me...

Okay, so im looking for guidance, I want to know how all of you deal with emotional bullshit inside your mind, for me, it's like an uphill battle everyday, how do you deal with crippling guilt? Be it over a family member or an ex. How do you deal with having to let somebody down, how do you deal with all of these pressures inside your mind daily? All of it built up with worrying about the guilt, work, having existential crisis', reliving past mistakes in your mind, and feeling like you're wasting your small blink of an eye existence doing something that will have no impact whatsoever? I know thats a lot of questions but im really interested in all the insights and how other people deal with all the mental pressure so i can maybe apply that to my own life, please and thank you b.

Other urls found in this thread:

newadvent.org/cathen/08066a.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=MR221JueZO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i forget about it and play vidya. oh yeah, sometimes i cry like a retard and walk outside in the forest at night and cry whilst laughing like a maniac and am 1 fucking picometer from being litterally crazy. but yeah for now its all gud.

And what the fuck is this picture supposed to be, are you sick or sth. ?

I dont recommend the forest thing, you WILL get crazy. a bit.

The picture was just a ploy to get your attention to the post.

find your soul, through the occult
just dont sell it

The occult?

tummo (wim hof method)
astrology
numerology
tarot

learn them

And if you don't believe in a soul?

>believe

youre a moron

your intelligence is your soul

Sorry but when I think "soul." I just think religious bullshit like praying and shit.

newadvent.org/cathen/08066a.htm

you are uneducated

Intellect:
The faculty of thought. As understood in Catholic philosophical literature it signifies the higher, spiritual, cognitive power of the soul

>uneducated
Thats no problem. problem is this
>miseducated
like you.

really kid.
says the anxiety,guilt ridden fool lol
>All of it built up with worrying about the guilt, work, having existential crisis', reliving past mistakes in your mind, and feeling like you're wasting your small blink of an eye existence doing something that will have no impact whatsoever?

seriously, you need to read up on some real life shit.

This is Op. that was not my comment actually.

get to reading

yous a fool

No, youre just a moron who didnt get the memo from the last 500 years of fucking human history.

as you grow older, you'll learn to let go. I don't have the same emotional response to things that I used to. Let the guilt etc make you a better person. Over time, it gets better as you fuck up less.

>"Okay, so im looking for guidance"

Say no more.

Trouble the faggots over here, nigger.

Great idea! Take the opinion of some stranger that they wrote in a book or self righteous article! That will totally teach someone.
You may not know it, in fact I am positive that you don't considering your child like responses to this guy, however everyone is different and copes differently and learns differently. Please quietly kill yourself so that we don't need to read your garbage anymore.

Also to op, find a hobby aside from shitty video games. Rock climbing is a cool on to get into. Basically being physically active will take away your time and effort that you would normally put into sulking.

I get it nice and clear.
You just stick to your dogma.

Great! Cool!
Live your life and wait to die just another cog in the wheel! :) :) :) Achieve nothing! No nuance!
Good job!

Said the catholic occult soul guy.

good thing im too much of an asshole to ever feel guilt.
TRY A FUCKIN PSYCHOLOGIST.
Or bite the bullet - we dont want weaklings here

not everyone understands the bullshit of jesus christ our lord and savior since its preached by the worst of people in society.

there is more to life than what you would prescribe, im sure.

child like responses ? can you quote some, you self-righteous fucker ?

>there is more

so how exactly is this "more" going to help me in my life ? should i change my behavior because of this unspecified thinng ? or should i take time for this ? I think id rather do other things than preaching, but thanks for your "arguments".

If you are op, you would see that your life and worrisome, petty feelings are insignificant, and there is much more room for positive action and abundance than what you have trapped in your mind.
You would see that your mental pressures are holding you back from getting at what is available to you.

If you feel powerless, get some fuckin knowledge and power up

Go see a therapist, get treated, you probably have anxiety disorder.

Most mental diseases are very well understood today, and are easily cured with a combination of meds, therapy and behavioral changes.

Also, a lot of the mental diseases aren't psychological (as in only exists in your mind), but physiological, caused by changes in the brain chemistry which can be adjusted through appropriate treatment.

I am op, i actually havent commented any of this, lol, im just ovserving and reading.

That is retarded, and cognitive therapy combined with medication is how mental disease are treated. Only a quack or pharmacucked doc would treat with medicine and no talk.

I think what youre referring to is the placebo effect.
Youre not a psychiatrist or have any medical training or psychological insight.
fucking organic disease lol

Observing* my bad.

Referencing religion in any way that supports it an escape is childish. Religious people have notably lower IQ compared to non religious. Which only supports my observation of you. Try using Google sometime, I hear it's great.

I referenced religion BECAUSE
>Sorry but when I think "soul." I just think religious bullshit like praying and shit.

and religious education would say:
>Intellect:
The faculty of thought. As understood in Catholic philosophical literature it signifies the higher, spiritual, cognitive power of the soul

Sit down.

You retard, i just gave you a thought experiment concering metaphysics. If there is anymore, it doesnt matter, because it doesnt affect us, thus thinking about it doesnt change shit. logic m8, try it.
Also this soul stuff. youre giving it far too much attention than it deserves. soul is just what we call is, you could just as well call it self-awareness, the meaning is the same but the pseudo-philosophical BS isnt so strong in this one

>Religious people have notably lo
you were referring to me and i was the guy telling the reloigious dude to fuck off, so your response is out of context.
now go fuck yourselves.

shut up, religion is not education, it is retardation.

It seems youre trying too hard lol

The more I was referring to would mean thinking outside the box, its not as metaphysical or whatever bullshit you were trying to do was anyway lol.

religion leads to belief, which leads to knowing which is why we have all of the shit we have today. youre dumb

wow are you baiting or literally in seventh grade in fucking texas

>That is retarded, and cognitive therapy combined with medication is how mental disease are treated. Only a quack or pharmacucked doc would treat with medicine and no talk.

Are you fucking blind? Illiterate? Look at what I said:

>Most mental diseases are very well understood today, and are easily cured with a combination of meds, therapy and behavioral changes.
>easily cured with a combination of meds, therapy and behavioral changes.
>combination of meds, therapy and behavioral changes.
>therapy

But you are right on the cognitive piece, don't fall for quaky behaviorism and psychoanalysis.

>fucking organic disease lol

Depression, BPD, Bipolar, etc. all have physical traits, being partially caused by problems in the brain's chemistry, structure and function.

It's funny how a simple post just wanting different stress relievers and outlooks can turn into a post with people arguing about religion so quickly. The mind is a fascinating thing.

Not the same poster, but it is great for me to learn about multiple religions and how they cope. My favorite by Tolstoy...

There is an old Eastern fable about a traveler who is taken unawares on the steppes by a ferocious wild animal. In order to escape the beast the traveler hides in an empty well, but at the bottom of the well he sees a dragon with its jaws open, ready to devour him. The poor fellow does not dare to climb out because he is afraid of being eaten by the rapacious beast, neither does he dare drop to the bottom of the well for fear of being eaten by the dragon. So he seizes hold of a branch of a bush that is growing in the crevices of the well and clings on to it. His arms grow weak and he knows that he will soon have to resign himself to the death that awaits him on either side. Yet he still clings on, and while he is holding on to the branch he looks around and sees that two mice, one black and one white, are steadily working their way round the bush he is hanging from, gnawing away at it. Sooner or later they will eat through it and the branch will snap, and he will fall into the jaws of the dragon. The traveler sees this and knows that he will inevitably perish. But while he is still hanging there he sees some drops of honey on the leaves of the bush, stretches out his tongue and licks them. In the same way I am clinging to the tree of life, knowing full well that the dragon of death inevitably awaits me, ready to tear me to pieces, and I cannot understand how I have fallen into this torment. And I try licking the honey that once consoled me, but it no longer gives me pleasure. The white mouse and the black mouse – day and night – are gnawing at the branch from which I am hanging. I can see the dragon clearly and the honey no longer tastes sweet. I can see only one thing; the inescapable dragon and the mice, and I cannot tear my eyes away from them. And this is no fable but the truth, the truth that is irrefutable and...

Or I have greater perspective, from more points of view than you do.
You only know what you know.

>a lot of the mental diseases aren't psychological (as in only exists in your mind), but physiological

Brain scans and science are infamous for lacking context. That would be to say that the brains of well adjusted or "healthy" people wouldnt show the same results, or even give a clue to the cause of the pattern (which is likely emotional trauma).. Its like youre saying the physical traits exhibited come before the trauma, or would that the meds are even necessary or that they wouldnt further harm the person, which is what I would try to avoid alltogether

only the dummies are. it really had nothing to do with religion besides the use of the word soul.

He ended up acting as Jesus would while not being Catholic.

>only the dummies are. it really had nothing to do with religion besides the use of the word soul.
>"occult"
>selling of soul
where is this not fucking religious nonsense you fucking retard ?

seriously it makes me PISSED how many people IGNORE SCIENCE

Some random lame ass story without meaning.

I'm not saying that the physical traits come before the trauma, just that the physical traits exist and influence the disease.

Psychoanalysis, for example, completely ignores the physical traits, and pretty much assumes that everything is just a product of your mind, and therefore can be cured just with talk therapy.

I am a scientist, are you?

If you BELIEVE everything "science" has to say without ever trying it yourself, consider yourself a subhuman.
Science only tells us what is possible, not what is right.

Get off of Sup Forums, alex.

Thats what Hippocrates would say as well. I agree with both. Placebo effect is strong.

I think I've already lost my mind due to crippling depression.
>19
>can't remember details
>roads, food ingredients, how to do stuff, etc.
>getting better but i'm still a bit rusty with it all

what the actual fuck ?

youre wrong. SO fucking wrong.
YOu dont believe science, science predicts outcomes and makes theorys and tries to REFUTE them with actual PHYSICAL experiments. Only truth survives.

Eat healthy greens, eggs and little meat or processed foods
Get outside everyday
Do breathing exercises or yoga
Let go of attachments

It will all come back to you, Im guessing youve done some shady shit and that your family is fucked up & hiding it from you :)

youtube.com/watch?v=MR221JueZO4

Read my confession you dumb Mongol.

where can i read your "confession"

Sorry, "my confession," by leo Tolstoy

EXACTLY, you use science, the scientific method, which I did ya retard.

What youre saying (predictions and outcomes) are the result of the scientific method.
Science is just the end result, and it does not contain all of the answers.

Nothing what youve said is in congruence with your autist rant.

Just had to check my repeated dubs. >Newfriend

Get over how shitty you feel by looking at the roof over your head. Try going outside in a blizzard and trying to find a nice warm bed to sleep in. You'll get over how 'sad' you feel all the time when you realize how good you have it.
>Applies to adults only. Kids living with their parents have no reason to be sad unless they're getting raped or beaten...then I suggest you kill your parents

very well, but you dodge my posts.
what the FUCK are you talking about "infing your soul" and occult stuff and selling your soul
THATS ridiculous retardation.
And it is well in congruence with my rant, because science PROVES that religion was wrong with its explanations for the world. Thus, religion is COMPLETELY irrelevant and only a phenomenon of human culture.

Religion is not wrong per se, it is a set of belief that individuals adhere to, making it reality.

Try forgetting everything you know, then figuring things out with your own "instincts", and you might know what I mean.

goodnight thread

yeah piss off cause you know youre talking bullshit and dodging again.

>Religion is not wrong

Stopped reading

You believe in the set of predictions laid out by your religion of science- try seeing it that way.

i wont continue since I have a train to catch.

shut the motherfuck up, nobody gives a shit sperglords

I wont try to seee it a WRONG way, only because it makes me be DELUSIONAL and because you say so.
Science is no religion. You used just wrong definitions or youre just too dumb to understand what words are.

People who always find the lowest common denominator to apply are people who have no insight or intelligent advice to give at all.

People who always apply the lowest common denominator to questions like this are people who have no insight or sense of perspective and have no intelligent advice to give.

OP idk if it will help you, but ive just learned to not care what others think once ive left them, and i keep a backdoor open when im with someone just incase it doesnt work out. i try not to totally commit myself to people and to not care in general. just me tho

I became an alcohol dealing with all that shit.... Now I drown my sorrows and drink with other emotionally disturbed people like me. Shit is easy to find answers at the bottom of a bottle.

Holy shit, i used to do that too after getting dumped. Just riding my bicycle and crying then laughing like a maniac in the night. It was a good release.

This user makes a good point.

It's also a good thing that you're feeling guilty, like he said let it make you a better person, you will either kill yourself OR (the more likely option) is that you will learn to cope and you will learn

Be very grateful you have the inner voice and clairvoyance to feel guilty, you have the ability to change and grow because of it, not everyone does.

It can be dangerous.

It was very reckless, just wanted to vent and forget. Don't want to relive that.

i dont mean the driving, i meant mentally, this maniac crying laughing at night, i think it could be dangerous, but at the moment i didnt realize that. Or do you think its normal and there cannot happen anything ?

>religion prophecises
>science makes predictions

silly boy I bet you havent even read a bible or practiced kaballah

its not the same so fuck off not gonna teach kinder gardners on4chan.

Most of you self absorbed asses with internal conflict issues and downward spiraling thoughts would almost instantly get back to normal if you just realized that you're not that fucking special. There is very little about your life that will affect anyone around you for more than the moment you were involved in it. The sooner you realize you're just a speck in the bigger picture the better you'll be.

Agreed, got past a lot of bullshit from this pov.

lol retard

The universe had a beginning. (Genesis 1:1) In contrast, many ancient myths describe the universe, not as being created, but as being organized from existing chaos. The Babylonians believed that the gods that gave birth to the universe came from two oceans. Other legends say that the universe came from a giant egg.
The universe is governed day-to-day by rational natural laws, not by the whims of deities. (Job 38:33; Jeremiah 33:25) Myths from around the world teach that humans are helpless before the unpredictable and sometimes merciless acts of the gods.
The earth is suspended in empty space. (Job 26:7) Many ancient peoples believed that the world was a flat disk supported by a giant or an animal, such as a buffalo or a turtle.
Rivers and springs are fed by water that has evaporated from the oceans and other sources and then has fallen back to earth as rain, snow, or hail. (Job 36:27, 28; Ecclesiastes 1:7; Isaiah 55:10; Amos 9:6) The ancient Greeks thought that rivers were fed by underground ocean water, and this idea persisted into the 18th century.
The mountains rise and fall, and today’s mountains were once under the ocean. (Psalm 104:6, 8) In contrast, several myths say that the mountains were created in their current form by the gods.
Sanitary practices protect health. The Law given to the nation of Israel included regulations for washing after touching a dead body, quarantining those with infectious disease, and disposing of human waste safely. (Leviticus 11:28; 13:1-5; Deuteronomy 23:13) By contrast, one of the Egyptian remedies in use when these commands were given called for applying to an open wound a mixture that included human excrement.

Crying if you just feel like you need to cry then do it youll just let go of your bullshit feelings and get over it faster

I keep a journal