In this thread, we act like utter gentlemen, until one of our fine fellows gets triple digits. Then...

In this thread, we act like utter gentlemen, until one of our fine fellows gets triple digits. Then, we descend into the likes of tribal Africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XjWEkWAq6z4
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu2BpGv3tiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello gents, how are you all feeling this fine evening? I'm not feeling that chipper myself so I'm working my way through this bottle of brandy.

Oh dear, it seems not many people are willing to have a nice old chit-chat this evening.

Allrighty then

not yet... i think it would be to soon to end this neat thread yet...

That was a close call my dear friend!

how cometh that thought in your Mind?

Hello brethren. I was just feeling a bit down of sorts lately, but worry not. What is it that you're drinking a snifter of this evening?
Also I noticed you got repeating digits! I have inspected them thoroughly.

Your post evokes quite the empathy in me, for I haven't been doing so well myself. Say, what is the matter in your life which forces you to the dark taste of alcohol?

Well, i don't feel quite good too... I shouldn't be around those silly thingys that late... I should be in my bed and counting sheeps...

What is the matter that bothers you my kind friend?

Well I don't want to dampen the mood good sir, as it seems we are getting more and more visitors to our humble abode.

I say, what music dost everyone recommend? I'm looking for a merry little tune to pick things up I daresay.

Why are the finest gentlemen on such a dark place all feeling so bad?

What is the point in this wisecrack?

I apologise sir, I might just fill up my pipe with only some of the finest smoking herbs.

Greetings, Sup Forumsrothers! How is everyone's night? Anyone partaking in fine hard drinks or, like me, in the loveliest strains of cannabis?

Us gents love a good ole jabbertug, therefore bringing us to such a darkened place.

I recommend that sound if i may contribute to your desire...

youtube.com/watch?v=XjWEkWAq6z4

and if you ask the gentleman behind his mask, he would recommend something like this

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu2BpGv3tiE

Thank you, i would like to have some good brandy

This is a most civil exchange, the likes of which never before hath been seen upon Sup Forums, salutations

Alas, I cannot smoke any cannabis because my new employer dost not prefer people who partake in such things. As such I'm smoking more regular herbs tonight, friend.

Mind your head ol' boy, you nearly caused a bit of a ruckus I daresay.

CCOOMMMMBBBBBBBBOOOO BBBRRRREEEEAAKKKKEERRRRRR

you dick heads

I must thank you, fine sir, for creating such a place where I may get away from the savageness of much of this board.

Thank you sir, let's all raise a glass to this kind gent!

did anyone heared that too? some noise i recognized in my ears...

Trips getith

You know that your desire to "escape" the savageness could be harming your mind, do you?

Tell me, whats up?

Never mind that lad, he's the local psychotic boy. The son of that crazy ol' farmer down yonder. He says many a strange thing, I say.

Excellent taste, my friend.

Here is a rather quite happy chap that I thought my homosexual brethren would enjoy

Thank you, sir!

What did you like the most?

It would appear that wherever I may be, there is some form of obsinity or indecency on display for all to see. I am beginning to feel a lack of hopelessness

Why do you feel that?

What herbs would those happen to be?

Also, to hell with your employer! Unless they plan to put your urine through the infamous trials, I daresay it is your right to inhale whatever you so choose.

'ello chaps! None of these barbaric imbeciles will ruin our thread!

Here here my boy!

It makes it seem as if everything is descending into madness, a place where nobody has any decency. I'm not very fond of the idea.

But do you think it's some sort of solution into escaping into a fake world that only lasts a couple of Minutes?

I say, I find the image of the gentlemanlet in the far right in OP's lithograph quite disturbing...

Cheers, everyone, to the bottom-left political quadrant!

I am quite honestly surprised at the chivalry on this thread. Never before have I beheld such on Sup Forums.

What ever do you mean, chap? It's refreshing to have a bit of civility for once, don't you think?

My word how obscene! I needed a break from the devil's lettuce anyway because it was simply costing too much coin. Now I just partake in the odd smoke or tea made out of some white sage, catnip, wormwood or mugwort. Sometimes a blend, sometimes not. It's not the same but it's a nice little pick-me-up, and very cheap!

Well since my observation of the picture it appears to me that the little creature could be the son of one of those fine gentlemen...

No not at all. I do, however, appreciate the chance to escape it, even if it is only for a short while.

No trips yet

What ist these "trips" that you mention? If you're talking triple finger of fine whisky then sign me up, ol' boy!

You startled me proper there, we almost had an incident

I say, that is quite intriguing. How does it feel?

Rather empty this....

Things could get a little volatile here I do believe

None, no barbarians knocking on the gates of Rome yet. Thank God.

You misunderstand me, good fellow. I am very gracious for this opportunity to escape the madness that appears to be everywhere else. I was only trying to express my discontent towards the situation.

This is a calm thread, I would say.

Please reconcider if you don't do this for fun and giggles... please dont end up like one of those gentlemen here...

These people also want to escape it somehow...

I suggest we avoid sensitive topics for our own peace of mind

Excuse me good gentlemen; I'd like to roll for these mysterious "trips" we speak of.

I say we discuss proper manners

Cheers love

Good sir, would you like milk in your teeth??

Very well. I will make my best attempt to see the best of what occurs. Thank you, my good man

The white sage is generally relaxing, and the mugwort makes sleeping a breeze! I miss the old Mary Jane though I do say.

No barbarians around these parts lad! We shot all the blacks and ethnics a few hundred years ago did you know.

Speaking of which I must leave for a few minutes gentlemen, I need to smoke this blend outside. I don't want to get the room all smokey, it's just not proper!

Hello gentlemen, just passing through.

please consider the post number At least am I not escaping...I am partaking in a nice round of "lets pretend and be glad it stopped when its over".

That would be thrilling, good sir.

i do so enjoy a pinch of the ole mary jane now

May I join this conversation my good sirs?

An adventurous fellow, I see. Maybe a stiff glass of brandy might dissuade you from opening the gates of hell?

What are your favorite articles of fancy clothing hmm?

Greetings!

Hello fine gentle I would like to also throw my lot in with a roll

Lets go mate

Greetings, my colleagues. How are you on this fine day?

Surely a good tux can make a lad right and spiffy?

My preferred tea. What do you think lads?

Hello fine gentlemen allow me a row at these numbers

My word!! Careful ol' boy.

Can us niggers be gentle monkeys?

Why yes you may.

close call right there, young man!

Welcome dear gents, my name is Jamal.
So nice to see all of you at this fine evening might I say!

I am sorry but I do not associate with "The Negros"

so sell enemy tribesmen into slavery for molasses, rum and muskets?

Good day to you, Sir!

Seems quite nice in here

Excellent choice!!

top o the morning to ya

Good evening my negro brothers. What a fine bunch of lads.

nothing like a fine gentle night like tonight here in the land of the darkies

Gee it sure would not be jolly if the numerical value of my post very extremely upset my fellow gents

It is chiefly, I regret to say, through journalism that such people find expression. I regret it because there is much to be said in favour of modern journalism. By giving us the opinions of the uneducated, it keeps us in touch with the ignorance of the community. By carefully chronicling the current events of contemporary life, it shows us of what very little importance such events really are. By invariably discussing the unnecessary, it makes us understand what things are requisite for culture, and what are not.

It's time to start.

>catchamademeloosetrips.jpeg

Hi Jamal

Glad to make your acquaintance. How are you this fine day?

Careful now, you nearly made them cause a stir

roll

tis is a fine day

Your fail at disguising yourself for a ruffian, my good sir. Your words are too cultured for yourself to be taken as a thug.

Has it occurred to any of you gents that the original poster of this public discourse is indeed a homosexual?

hmm, yes, quite

and when we get trips again, we switch back, alright my good friends?

another close call gents

Oh dear me, is that a fact?

*lady with dick appears