So who will rob his mvp this season?

so who will rob his mvp this season?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mvCWTiDZk3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

le choke in the playoffs man

mvp is a regular season award.

>le can't make it past the second round man

He chokes in the regular season too. Which is why he'll rob himself of it when the Clippers fall to the 4th seed.

I think journalists who only look at basic stats, since there are players with more impressive PPG/RPG/APG/3P% etc. than him.

I think he means Stephen Curry will win MVP

this

/thread

he should have won it 2 years ago too

For whatever reason all leagues have adopted the policies of what was always the worst MVP in the Heisman trophy, where two or three guys are chosen before the season starts, one or two make a good first impression at the start of the season, and then the award becomes more about all of those guys losing it than anyone else winning.
So unless Westbrook, Durant, Lebron, Curry and Harden ALL have season ending injuries, nobody else has a chance

samefagging this hard

CP3 deserves it right now, but if Harden or Westbrook won it I don't think it would be a straight-up robbery. Maybe light theft. We're only 15 games in, so who knows, things'll probably change.

you got me

MODS

Clippers will make it to the finals, you heard it here fist.

What is the point of the mvp award? It seems pretty stupid to just give it to the scoring champion each year. Lebron is the best player in he league and literally the most valuable. Ever since Nash stole two mvp's the award has been basically worthless

most valuable to their team's success.

although this is going to look awfully memey from my flag, Kyle Lowry is making a really good case for himself. Toronto has been absolutely abysmal when he's not on the floor, if he stays healthy and keeps performing like this MVP isnt out of the realm of possible

The cutoff of his face is perfect

>kyle lowry
>MVP
>a fucking leaf
lol my sides

Kevin Love drops >100 tonight he will have that shit ON LOCK.

Embiid

should I know who this is? has he won anything of note?

Curry isn't even the best player on his own team.

So far MVP is up between
Westbrook
Paul
Dorzan
Butler
Harden

>le dribble and pass man

putting the ball in the basket is the point of this game, no wonder he has never won anything

Nah, it'll be LeBron James, Cleveland literally cannot win a game without him and they're end up with like 67 wins, LeBron is motivated to win it again, expect at least 10 more triple-doubles from him in regular season. Harden is automatically out of competition due to Houston sucking, Westbrick is terrible, the only real competition are Curry, Durant and Paul, but bank on LeBron winning it again.

its retarded, its just extra fanfare. the players themselves dont even give a fuck about MVP. if it actually meant most valuable player then LeBron James would be going for his 10th straight MVP right now. its just an extra meme thing in the NBA to generate some kind of side discussion
>muh MVP race

its jewish bullshit

Toss up between Kevin Durant / Leonard / Curry / Westbrook / Lebron / Can make a case for AD maybe.

That's about it.

Few more rebounds and he might pull an Oscar Robertson.

>Harden

Durant will stomp LeBeta in the regular season and win the MVP.

I'm a Raptors fan but you don't understand the game of basketball if you think DeRozan is going to win MVP.

>the players themselves dont even give a fuck about MVP
I love it when people say stupid shit like this. You don't think that when you're negotiating multi-million dollar contracts with teams and sponsors that an MVP award looks pretty fucking good on your resume?

They don't give it to crybaby bitches
youtube.com/watch?v=mvCWTiDZk3c

kd will win.
fully serious.
kids on reddit saying curry will take votes away but that's wrong mate.

What would happen if Davis keeps up these numbers and the Pels make the 3seed? 4 seed?

What seed do you have to be for his performance to be MVP level?