Be dominant as fuck for 4 years

>be dominant as fuck for 4 years
>only have 1 CL to show for it

Now that their era is over, what's the verdict?

It wasn't their era. It was Real Madrid's era.

>2012: semifinals
>2013: semifinals
>2014: champions
>2015: semifinals
>2016: champions

That Bundesliga, Football and sports in general are a meme and money is the only thing that matters.

The literally just signed CL win: The Manager

>dominant as fuck

It's not dominance if there are three better teams than you for 3 of those 4 years. Dominance is actually winning, a la Barcelona. Bayern are nothing.

but you've won back to back copas

06-11: Barcelona's era
12-16: Real Madrid's era
17-20: Leicester's era?

Anyone but Man City.

understandable sentiments, but how the fuck were Mandril ever good?

even when they won the CL they rarely looked convincing

do you guys actually watch games or just look up results and shitpost on Sup Forums?

17-20: meme era

Expect nothing but meme champions. It begins with Leizpig.

>dominant as fuck

You refer to the bundesliga, dont you? Because it was bloody fucked by every spanish top team.

They did manage to beat Real in 2012 and destroy Barcelona in 2013. You could argue that Bayern had a very short-lived period of dominance in those two seasons.

> 2017 Leicester
> 2018 PSG
> 2019 Leipzig
> 2020 Bruk-Bet Nieciecza

They're a better Juventus, as they used midfielders and sheer physical power to make up for their

ABSOLUTELY
FUCKING
SHIT

Striking zone.

You could try to deny this, but it's probably impossible.

They thought they could get away because Robben and Ribery make their shit poachers look better than they actually are, but the age of the two wingers is closing soon, and Duglas Costa let alone Coman are nowhere near enuf.

Yes, you have a good point there. The thing is that OP said that it was 4 years, but as you have said it was barely 2 years. I think theres no discussion here. Bayern didnt managed to prolong their era and was finally stomped by spanish teams.

Chelsea have unironically been equally as successful in that period.

Reminder that in a 20 year managerial career, Ancelotti has 3 (three) league titles despite often having the strongest squad of each respective league at his disposal.

>lost a league title to Montpellier

Literally Benitez tier.

I've always thought this, I can't put my finger on why, I never think that highly of Real Madrid, it doesn't matter who they beat or by how much I just never think they're an elite team

In those two years?

>Chelsea
2012: CL winners, 6th in England
2013: CL group stage, 3rd in England

>Bayern
2012: CL runners-up, 2nd in Germany
2013: CL winners, 1st in Germany

>Unironically loosing against Rostock

pretty sure Barcelona era is 09-12 and Real Madrid era is in the 50s/60s

They haven't won the league and CL in the same season for 50 years. They've won the league once in the last 8 years.

They're a plucky cup team with really talented players.

>I never think that highly of Real Madrid

In 2012, they set the Spanish record for most points in a season and most goals in a season. They've reached the semifinals of the Champions League for the past 6 seasons in a row. To win the CL in 2014 they beat Dortmund, Bayern, and Atleti, three of the best teams in Europe. You can argue that their win last season was a bit flukey, but they're definitely an elite team.

Zidane Zidane Zidane

so much butthurt from buyern fans, haha, you'd think that after getting humbled in 2014 they would know better. Know that although there are many big clubs, there is one bigger. The top of footballing pyramid. Always. Real Madrid.

>barcelona
when is the last time they won tho lol. they are worse than Bayern

They've won the Champions League 4 times in the last 10 years...

because Pep was a double agent

>poland

put a cheeky tenner on Leicester winning the CL buds

here's to hoping they get a meme-easy RO16, Quarter and semi final round and face Bayern or some shit in the final and win for the ultimate meme result

THIS. FUCKING THIS. Joke manager.

>They've won the league once in the last 8 years.

While going up against possibly the best team of the past 20 years or so. Real would comfortably dominate pretty much any league in the world other than La Liga. They're the club equivalent of Ronaldo: they're insanely good, but they're competing against the best ever so a lot of people don't give them credit for it.

>meme teams revolting against the hierarchy

It's over. The establishment lost.

almost at luiz henrique's level of hacking

This argument fell apart when Atletico also won a league title in that period. It's not just a case of Barcelona being all conquering.

Man, Madrid is definitely a top team. There is a picture that shows the amount of points between Madrid and Barcelona the last 8 years in LaLiga and Barcelona was ahaead by only 7 points more. Competing against Messi in a league is almost impossible and that doesnt make Madrid a mid/high tier team.

For the last 6 years it has always been in the top5 consistently.

WE DID IT LADS

These retards clearly don't watch matches, just look at the abundance of penaldo knob lickers

Bauern BTFO

What happened to bayern?
Why are they shit all of a sudden?

What do you mean dominant? Bayern has been shit the second Pep started training them. He's 100% to blame for wasting the golden generation.

Bayern was technically the better team but their manager destroyed them.

Ancelotti happened.

>that flag
>this subject

they have been absolute shit for at least this whole season m8. even under pep theyve been pretty lackluster and often just won because of 'bayerndusel'

>This argument fell apart when Atletico also won a league title in that period.

Not really, because Atletico are also among the very best Europe. Over the past three years, they've been the 3rd-best team.

thanks for fucking up my bet you fucking krauts

>They thought they could get away because Robben and Ribery make their shit poachers look better than they actually are
This. Bayern was good because teamwork and Robben+Ribery. Then every german magically started believing Müller is actually a world class player when in fact he wouldn't score a single goal in the second fucking league. It's easy to score goals when you have two world class guys like Ribery and Robben feeding you 20 balls a game. I told people this since 2011, they STILL don't believe it.

This is even more enhanced by german media refusing to critisize any german player like Müller. And since the german mind in the 21st century is brainwashable as fuck, they hear none critizising Müller even if he plays bad and only hear about how good Müller is when he scored 2 goals (when in the same game he should have scored 6), they actually believe Müller is world class.

I dislike bayern but theyll still make the semis

thread is an overreaction

Pep decimated a perfectly balanced team and got BTFO three years in a row in the CL. Then they hired a retarded Benitez-tier manager like Ancelotti, who doesn't have a clue how to fix the huge identity crisis in the squad. You've got the remnants of Heynckes' GOAT side but the most important players of that team are all too old. Then you've got the overrated shite that Pep bought to play meme football that saw them get dicked by Real, Barca and Athletico.

>Been betting the past 4 weeks from original 10$
>Finally reached 500$
>Hear Germans shill for Bayern all my life
>Bet on them NOT LOSING TO FUCKING RUSSIAN BUS DRIVERS
>They fucking lose

Fuck german football it's the most overrated piece of shit on the planet.

How do you explain Müllers goalscoring abilities in worldcup matches tho? No Robben or Ribéry in die Mannschaft last time I checked

>degenerate betters
It's your own fault.

Revenge for 1945

Right. But they finished above Real. To say that Real don't have league titles solely because of Barca and Messi is oversimplifying the situation.

>thread is an overreaction
on Sup Forums? get out

Literally luck you retarded fucklord. Have you seen Müller in 2016 EM? That's what happens when you run out of luck.

Anyway, are you saying fucking Klose is a good player too? ALSO Germany literally had the best squad 2010 and 2014, it only supports my claim.

>Müllers goalscoring abilities in worldcup matches

cant tell if b8 or not

>Athletico

IT'S BEN WATSON FOR WIGAN ATHLETIC

>luck
You also believe in mememagic dont you?

Auto-correct.

>mancini

>implying the only reason they haven't been shit for more seasons isn't Pep
Soon as he left they fall apart as I knew it would since Robben and Ribery have been dead for ages
Shame they didn't rehire 6 titles in 35/years fraud jupp so I can feast on more tears
Can't wait for the knobheads who think buyern were some counterattacking force only proving they don't watch football

Good finisher in a team that creates tons of chances
He is the guy people accused Klose of being

>luck doesn't exist, it must be skill
It's like you faggots literally never watch football

what were they expecting hiring ancelotti? that he would bring madrid's '''''''''''''''lucky''''''''''''''' cl draws with him? ayyy lmao

>dominant as fuck
in the bundeslel

Jupp had the best team in the world.

Pep made his team play hipster football, which was fine until they faced a top 3 EU team.

>good finisher
Fucking what?

They're just in a dip right now, they'll come back. But I do believe Ancelotti also needs to be fired.

Fuck off Medpack

I've been winning for 4 weeks straight. Been through literall hell and made it out alive.

Fucking Bayern TAKES IN 3 GOALS from Russian Plumbers in an important CL game and lose.

Fuck Merkel, Fuck Bayern, Fuck Germany and their Fucking EU

When Madrid will finish second in the group and draw Leicester you will call it lucky too?

That's his best skill
Even when it's not working right now

02.10.2012 BATE Borisov - Bayern München 3:1 (1:0)
25.05.2013 Borussia Dortmund - Bayern München 1:2 (0:0)

90's braves Tier

Sounds about right, his best skill is something he is shit in because he's shit overall.

>drawing current #14 in the eplel
>not '''''''''''''''''lucky''''''''''''''''''
>implying they won't get ludogoretz instead or whatever dross is left from group stages
why are halalfags so retarded?

t. arab barcalona fan

>m-muh streak
Still your own fault.

Pfff retardness at its fullest

ETZALA LANGTS DU DRECKIGER DÄNENSPAGGO

>tf
>tt

>betting your wellbeing on a game

just remember that you don't actually like footy, cunt. you're just a lowlife gambler

So much drama.

The year they won the treble and thrashed Barcelona they lost to fucking Bate Borisov 3-1 on the exactly same group stage.

poctob strong

They have lost against Atletico and Dortmund, they are not on the top of their league, they play like soulles etc etc etc Not the same. And its no drama, its just a fact that the good old times are not going back anytime soon.

The difference is that Bayern back then played shit for 1 game and even then their gameplan was beautiful and they got unlucky, it happens to everyone every once in a while.

Bayern's style of play is completely ineffective and retarded nowadays, it's not like lost this out of unfortunate events, they just straight up play like shit for years now. I say this as a die hard bayern fan.

Pep ruined it.

>Pep ruined it.
By what? Should he have kept the German identity?

Do you really believe they are not winning the national league? Also, Dortmund is playing amazingly well.

Dude, that was not just one game. They almost got BTFO by losing to Arsenal. Bayern's highlight that season was vs Barcelona, other than that not much impressive.

Loving every laugh. Them losers with the moral victories, Real with the trophies.

Not even a Mandril fan.

By playing an outdated system that ruined the golden generation?

>Dude, that was not just one game. They almost got BTFO by losing to Arsenal. Bayern's highlight that season was vs Barcelona, other than that not much impressive.
Fuck off, they blew aersenal the fuck out on the first game and didn't take the next one serious. have you seen the games? They didn't even field A team in the second game.

Not with this Dortmund and with Ancelotti.

Unfriendly reminder Heynckes' Bayern played possession football in every single game of that treble winning season other than 1 game vs Arsenal and the Barcelona tie

Unfriendly reminder the only teams they could truly dominate were Conte's Juventus in their first CL season and Barcelona who were in utter shambles at that point. They finished level on points with Valencia in the group stage (losing to BATE in the process), were 1 goal away from going out against fucking Arsenal, beat Dortmund on a last minute winner, beat Dortmund in the cup final with some major refball and couldn't beat Dortmund in the league

Fucking krauts, I lost my bet cause of you mongoloids. Can't win at rostov, what a fucking disgrace you are.

Sooo they pulled a Portugal?

>beat Dortmund in the cup final with some major refball
They played Stuttgart in the cup final. They played Dortmund in the quarters, and won with a Robben blooter

Can anyone post screen captures of the Russian qt3.14159s Rostov fans?, thank you in advance an may kek bless you.

Because they only ever win the CL when theres a WC or EC in the same year. Its pretty funny, people are already concentration on the WC and want to win that and thats when RM snatches the CL. Every time.

Literally everything wrong: the post

Not surprised it comes from a tripfagging lowlife

>I looked at Hummels and shot through it