I'm a tall, athletic 21 y/o guy with a nice body and a nice dick

I'm a tall, athletic 21 y/o guy with a nice body and a nice dick
The thing is that I'm really into 45+ y/o (fat) women.
Does anyone have experience with older women? And how to get them into bed as a younger person?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/7431130/bbw_milf_boytoy.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It honestly depends. Attention from a good looking young dude will probably be enough for a lot of them. IDK why, but women of the demographic you're into often gravitate towards niggers.

Confidence plus a little niceness will land you most every woman if you're visually what they want.

and a lot of women 45+ will probably have a mental block of sorts if they have sons around your age or younger.

xhamster.com/movies/7431130/bbw_milf_boytoy.html

I'm wondering if older women are comfortable are easily tempted to make the step to have sex with a much younger guy.
I do notice when older women like me, but don't know if their goal also can be sex.

then would you please seduce my lover's wife? shes a real pain in my ass

I would love to haha

Go away cuck.

Don't post any "What would you do to her?" bullshit, either!

1) She could be ugly
2) She likely isn't anywhere near you
3) This guy won't give you any contact info so that you can follow through
4) Don't feed the cuck trolls.

wwyd to her user? ;)

Yeah let's stick to the topic :)

You might have mommy issues, looking for older, fat (childbearing hips, universal maternity symbol) women.
Not that I have anything against either your tastes or older ladies, just pointing that out

Personally I've liked 40+ yo women because they fucked me without any bullshit. Everyone one I dated or met who was my age was a cold fish in bed or not worth the trouble. Older women know what they wan't and they know not to do the stupid bullshit that scares men away.

I do have thought about it, but everyone has his/her own fetish I guess.
The fact is that I'm physically attracted to those kind of women. I don't fall in love with them.
I just wanna hear some experiences or tips so I might learn from it.

I've banged a fair share, average dick, cute, muscles but chubby too. Personality is a big deal for women, if you can make her laugh and you're hot to her, you'll get it.

>Attention from a good looking young dude will probably be enough for a lot of them
this

hooked up with some 40+ women when I was 18. The main thing is: lots of them are horny as fuck and would jump at the chance, you just have to get past that first mental barrier of 'no we shouldn't.'

But them dessert, duhhhhhh.

I was the same way. I had a milf fetish. The older and thicker the better. I was never really into girls my age. You shouldn't have a problem finding them, in fact they'll find you.

Alright thanks!
One question; on what kind of occasions have you met those women? Parties? Internet?

if you can't figure out how to pick up an old fat lady then I don't know what to tell you man. Take a shower and go outside?

i started out watching mompov then eventually it didnt do it for me anymore and now i only watch dirtydirector wtf

Well I can't say I share the "fat" qualifier, but I definitely enjoy older women. Used to work retail in my early 20s and the majority of mgmt were attractive women between 7-20 years older than me. I was too pussy to go after one while I worked there but right before leaving I really hit on one- a 44 year old. She got flirty back and we ended up in her bed for a one night stand after I quit. If you're attractive and fit, older women will usually be responsive if you're upfront about wanting sex. Don't treat them like a stupid college coed who still gossips about boys with her sorority.

I'm fine with picking up girls of my age.
I've got 2 fuckbuddies in fact.

I am completely unexperienced with older women, thats why I've opened this thread.

kek!

Old fat ladies are easy mode. You can literally walk up to them and say "Wanna fuck?" 'cause nobody else wants them.

internet in my case. they're the easiest: a single 42-year-old woman spending her evenings online? it's a fair indication they'll be eager for some attention.

dating sites are probably fine but I never used them. You can get great results by hanging around any 'hey just come her and chat' site, they attract lonely people.

>you just have to get past that first mental barrier of 'no we shouldn't.'
THIS
how do you get past this barrier. I usually say something along the lines of "Oh age isn't something that really matters to me"

Try to relate to her, don't bring up your age for a little while. Just be playful, and smile at her and if she wants the day her smile and playfulness back will be obvious.

I know what worked for me, I don't know if it works for everyone.

I just talked to them, a bit flirty, and waited until a good time when they were horny and responding to it - usually at night. then you can push it further and they probably won't put up much effort to block it. Once you've got past that point meeting up to fuck is pretty easy.

>I usually say something along the lines of "Oh age isn't something that really matters to me"
you don't have to say anything, hitting on them gets the same message across.

How do you get into contact with those women man? A certain chatroom or so?

I only say that as a response to the rejection of my age, but I think that usually happens whenever they are looking for an excuse out of the interaction. Where do you usually meet these women? For me it's almost always on public transport.

Dude are you fucking serious? Banging milfs is easy as fuck.

All you need to do is identify the local bars that attract an older crowd and go there on a Friday or Saturday night.

Then pick out the ones who are looking to get laid. They'll be by themselves or with a group of coworkers most likely, drinking, and dressed more sexily than normal. Strike up a conversation, hell you probably won't even have to make the first move half the time.

Protip: drink domestic beers and get good at billiards and or darts

how do you strike up a convo?

I'm in my 30s now, the sites/etc I met them on are long gone. not sure what the equivalent is in todays internet.

I did meet a few in bars, but I always liked to make sure everybody was on the same page by the time I met them.

Try hornymatches.com

Compliment her outfit or hair. Inquire about her drink if it's a cocktail of some kind. If she is playing songs at the jukebox tell her you liked her music.

Another protip: learn classic rock songs and artists

Thanks dude this is solid

And yah I love Journey and Styx so I think I just need to get back in shape and stop being hard to talk to and Ill get it

Np bud good luck

Remember the first and most important step is finding the right bars. You'll know when your in one.

Also, don't dress like a faggot. Wear jeans and a button up long sleeve shirt with your sleaves cuffed around the elbow and some normal shoes or even work boots. You want to avoid looking like some fuckboi with a flat billed hat cocked to the side. Dress normal but nice.

I had a friend who was like you back in my mid 20s and he fucked older women a lot. This is the kind of shit he did.

Yeah I tend to dress in a classic kind of way with buddy holly glasses and dress boots. What are some distinguishing features of these bars?