Dream thread, share dreams you've had

Dream thread, share dreams you've had.

i dreamt that i was happy and that life was good

:(

When I was younger, I dreamt I had found a new friend. When I woke up, I cried because he never actually existed.

i wish i was meming you, trips man

i nearly fucked a woman in dream

It's alright man, I dream about happiness too. Hopefully one day it will come

I have dreams like this all the time. For me its always bizarre situation, but I feel happy, like i belong there.

One time I dreamt that I went and saw a schalke 04 with Hitler

nothing is more interesting than hearing someone elses dreams

I have the same dream all the time. Meeting a really nice average looking girl who is cool as fuck, and asking her out and we dating and shit. But then I wake up an realize, the likely chance of finding a girl with an INTJ personality is bare bones impossible.

Shit I mean I saw a schalke 04 game with Hitler

no it can only exist in dreams for me. but maybe its not impossible for you. i just dont want to experience that dream again. i would rather continue not being able to remember my dreams like its been for the last 10 years. hell id rather be chased down by a car or a murderer like i had every night when i was a child than wake up to what i woke up to yesterday morning

My life sucks pretty bad, I'm just too much of a little bitch to end it. I wish that there is a way to stay in my happy dream world forever.

I saw a girl I had a crush on get raped in a dream once. It was hot

If you experience happiness in your dreams. I think it's definitely possible for you to be happy again.

I sometimes dream about having a girlfriend. Thing is that in my dreams, she doesn't have a physical appearance and comes visits me every once and a while.
>Crazy shit happens in our dreams.

The triple doubles!! Checked M8

Check'em doubles m8

I have a similar thing that happens to me. Alot of dreams I find myself running into a girl in different situation every time and fall in love with her and life is good and I am happy and she's perfect then I wake up and it's all just gone and ruins my view of the entire morning or sometimes the day as a colorless shithole knowing that the girl I keep meeting with is most certainly no where out there. I got a bit deeper than i wanted to but fuck it

I always dream that im being chased, sometimes its guys in black suits, or terrorists, or someone i know irl. I run but after a while i start to get really tired and when it seams like i cant keep going and they are about to grab me i wake up

The once in a lifetime post ID. Checked em

thats nice but wrong
also >again
my parents say i stopped smiling after i turned 6 or something

couple nights ago i had this dream:

>in checkout line in grocery store
>cute girl in line with me
>we start talking
>end up fucking right there in the store
>nobody seems to care
>after we fuck i get distracted by something and then somehow get all the way home before realizing i forgot to get her number
>go back to store
>find her wallet on the floor
>look at her ID
>its some really disturbing version of her; her skin is all puffy and rotten, it looks like she had been in a fire
>she shows up at the store and explains to me what its about
>turns out she did die in a fire
>her true form can be seen in pictures and mirrors
>so basically i had a dream that i fucked a ghost in a grocery store

I smoke too much weed, haven't had a dream in years.

Just finished a tolerance break and had an extremely vivid fucking dream. Forgot to write it down and can't remember it all now.

exactly why I miss being able to smoke weed
I dont want to remember my dreams

>Walked out of my room
>Grabbed water
>walked through an incredibly dark "Hallway
>back on my bed
>Drink water
>Presence moves inward toward me
>I'm laying down
>I can't move
>It has no eyes, Horns that curl around the back of its head.
>Its mouth agape with blunt teeth for gnawing
>It moves toward my face clacking its teeth.
I woke up swinging, Girlfriend was terrified and thought that someone was in the house because of my reaction.

TLDR; OBE/ Night Terror, it seemed so real I woke up - Heart racing 100miles an hour and swung at the darkness in my room because I thought I saw a "Spirit".

>falling dream
>afraid to open my eyes
>feel air rushing by incredibly fast
>fall taking a long time
>open eyes
>not falling, flying parallel to surface of endless body of water
>sudden perception mindfuck wakes me up

That was spoooky

I was asleep but still felt my skin and sorroundings, kind of wondering if I was having a dream. Then, I start floating and wind up in front of a computer which says "Lucid Dream Sim".
It showed me a menu of settings, recommending the horror setting. I got scared and didn't get any fucking dreams.

I had this dream when I was younger but different variations.
>Start school normally
>Talk to friends
>Go to front office
>Take off my pants and give it to them to hold'em.
>Spend rest of the day at school without pants.
>some random shit happens. Shooter, Megatron out of nowhere, or government comes in.
>Almost die in all variations.
>Save the day
Dream is about to end
>school is pretty much destroyed
>got girl of my dreams
>go to front office to pick up pants
>thanks for holding them
>board bus to go home
>bus goes towards the sun
>wake up

That actually it pretty scary

This was the best greentext I have ever read

You said you were happy in the dream. To me, this says that you are physically capable of feeling happiness.

Yeah. It sucks.. Having someone else make you feel happy is great. I like sleeping a lot because of my "dream" girl. Always nice to see her again. Even though I never remember her face :(

A reoccurring one

>Be at a protest. Shit is real bad. I'm masked up due to new laws making it dangerous to do otherwise
>I am with my usual crew. Best friend from HS and a few others I met over the years
>Out of know where I see eyes that I can never forget. (She's masked up aswell)
>It turns out it's my "crush" from college
>Seems that I had an affect on shaping her politics.
>Start talking while we march and what not. Everything goes peacefully.
>At one point a few people slip in, known to some more hardcore protesters to be provocateurs.
>They start shit to justify a finally police crack down.
>As the police line approaches, the girl pulls me in close and we kiss (Like pic related) (Wake up now)
>Presumably then fighting breaks out and we get separated in the chaos, bt will reconnect later

I feel you man, It's like in the dream you know what she looks like but as soon as you wake up its nothing but a blur, almost faceless

it is not reproducible outside of a dream

i had this dream where i functioned socially

Exactly like mine. We always have some sort of crazy adventure or fun but as the kiss comes I wake up she becomes a blur.

Once in a dream I broke into my parents house and killed my dad with a hammer through the skull, and I could feel it cracking open too.
Another time I was a woman dressed all in black in a completly white room with only an altar, a mirror, me and some sort of spirit wearing a black bride thing they use to cover the face, a round skull mask and black leather gloves. The spirit strangled me to death.

Yup. Ive been told is Becuase you haven't met someone in person that looks like them yet.. So your mind plays tricks.. But I bet when I do. It will feel like massive deja vu... Ill probably even be happy as can be.

I once dreamt I was walking through a long, narrow, dark corridor.
Looked like an old decrepit school.
Every few steps, a window on the right, a door on the left.
It's creepy as fuck and I can't go back.
I feel like something is out to get me.
I hold a hatchet or a machete of some sort.
My field of vision is very narrow, so I move scanning every angle.
I check the window, the door, the roof, the floor, as I keep walking.
Something is wrong here.
I'm checking everywhere more and more anxiously ready to hit the first monster that would jumpscare me.
But nothing comes.
I keep walking. Left. Right. Roof. Floor. Left. Right. Roof. Floor. Left. Right. Roof. Floor.
Again and again. I can see less and less and so I scan things faster and faster.
Everything is now going very fast. I'm scared.
Left. Right. Roof. Floor. Left. Right. Roof. Floor.
Ouch... my foot hit a ... chest ? A huge and heavy wooden chest blocks the way.
I grab the lid, raise my weapon, am ready to open it.
Open it. Nothing.
Quickly shut it down.
There's something.
I strike with all my strength. I-I hit it. I'm sure.
Lightning.
A child. It's skull split open. Fear in his eyes. Like it was running away.
... Just like me.
I realize.
It is me.
I see myself through the eyes of the kid. My own skull cracked open. Terror.
What have I done.
I am the monster.

Right, it's like your brain or universe or whatever you wanna believe, is just teasing you with that perfect version of what you could have but then takes it away as soon as you wake and its just bs the way it can bum me out the rest of the morning

not exactly a dream...well kind of. one day i was sleeping and i started waking up. as i was waking up this...thing came at me. its hard to explain. it was more like a feeling than something i saw, but i saw something vague too. it pierced me with pure, blind terror. it scared me so fuckin bad i had to go to the hospital because i thought i was gonna have a heart attack.

There was an African-American midget military soldier leading the boy scouts of that place. It was their turn to host the ___________ and the leader started to take a shit on the floor saying __________ since the other boy scout screw apparently did a bad job.

There was some monster that created holes around the area.
The leader figure, wearing a gray suit, was standing next to it, conversing with ____________.
I approached him, and told him that I would like to defeat the monster, and that I would like to be supplied with weapons and armour to do so.
He refused, and told me that I'd need the approval _______ (a woman), who he trusts, before I'm able to be supplied. I go to communicate with her.
Then I woke up.

That part felt like the steps you'd need to take in a video game before you get to the major plot development.

Then your reality is incapable of inducing happiness, change it.

I've been told that as well and i definitely believe it. Maybe one day that face will just remain clear and everything will just seem more clearer. Sounds like some shit out of a movie but idk, good enough for me. Reminds me of a poem or some shit I read about everyone being color blind until they meet their soul mate then everything is colorful

every time you reply to me i will just say its not possible and you will try to say that it is. but the fact is you do not know why i say it is impossible and if you did you would understand. but i am not going to talk about it so why dont we end this little back and forth here.

It wouldn't be cliche if it didn't work or mean something.. I'm just gonna reframe from telling her about my dreams for a couple of years though.. I don't wanna scare her off once I find her.

Right, not a great start though it may seem "romantic" it can get creepy too. But atleast when you find her you will know, she doesnt need to know for a while about the backstory

I don't really dream about that, however, I am an INTJ.

I met a female who may have been INTJ one time, or relatively similar. I didn't keep in contact with her.

I had a dream about her, one time, and she disappeared relatively shortly.

I don't get as emotional as you guys seem to be getting, though.

I don't dream about meeting someone cool all of the time.

I also don't have as deep as a need for connection as you guys seem to be portraying.

Get on my introversion level, yo.

It's quite the pain dude. Reality is a drag

Cringe: the post

INTJ Males are way more common then females..

Completely get it. It's not that I personally am in need for a connection but more less I am agitated and anxious at what this missing thing is I'm not getting that I have in the dreams per say. I don't crave it but it does effect my outlook on the situation for a short time only then later on I just forget and i'm no longer in that "mood" nor do I have the same "crave" for it as i did after experiencing it I guess. sort of complicated idk how to word it completely

I had a dream 2 weeks ago
I was kid again i grew up did some shit went threw college found a gf married her had kids grew up old with my wife than i died from slipping on the stairs
70 fucking years
I miss my family
Still crying

It really is man especially when the brain clings to having a taste of that world or lifestyle then vanishes just cause of the expectation you put on yourself it seems. I mean idk how dreams work but as far as I'm concerned its all just images in the brain not much more until i'm given a reason to believe otherwise

>INTJ Males are way more common then females..
What's your point?

You've worded it well enough, for an introduction. You're among INTJ here, we understand you, or at least more than a large majority of people.

Something similar to this happens to me occasionally, I think the saddest part is the knowledge that the people I met never existed at all.

I used to do the same thing, and I dreamed about him multiple times and each time I would awake just to realize he didn't even exist. But each time I would be incredibly saddened and would miss him as if I had really known him.

I used to be on 600mg of Lamotrigine per day and it gave me some wild dreams

>whats your point.
That you mentioning that you where INTJ meant nothing to your shit post. And you added it purely out of attention seeking. While claiming you don't need attention like "them" IE; you're full of shit.

True it is nice having a connection with INTJ but I wouldnt consider myself one, though the similarities are quite nice and appreciative when I come across them

I regularly have highly detailed and creative dreams. Some of them are so good, I write them down when I wake up. Here's one of the better ones, part 1/3.

My son (Carol from the walking dead) and I are trying to move into an apartment in a quiet rundown part of a town in a foreign country. The landscape is beautiful, but the town looks like a collapsed industrial wasteland. We make due with the situation and take advantage of what we can, such as the Play Station 5 having an exclusive early prerelease in our region. On day one, we register our apartment and begin to make friends with the neighbors. It quickly becomes apparent that something is off. On day three, the body of one of our neighbor friends is found in an alley. The same thing happens on day four. On day five, Carol and I are walking around and taking in the sights, when we spot two people we made friends with in the apartment. It's a middle aged man with a younger woman, and they haven't seen us yet. Suddenly, the chest and stomach of the man tear open revealing a bunch of tentacles and teeth. One of the tentacles shoots out and sticks a needle in the woman's back. She lets out a short scream, and then just stands there motionless and silent. After a few seconds, a red mass of teeth and tentacles starts to climb out of the man's chest cavity and onto the woman. It cuts a small hole in the woman's back, climbs inside, and then the woman walks away like nothing happened, leaving the corps of the man behind. We rush back to the apartments to warn everyone about what we just saw, and tell them to watch out for that one woman.

I know that feel Sup Forumsro

2/3

Unfortunately, that woman has already been found dead, and whatever creature was inside her is inside someone else in the apartment now (Think "The Thing"). On day six, the entire apartment gathers for a meeting. The meeting is vey tense, and people can't agree on how to address the threat. The whole thing eventually devolves into small groups performing guerrilla attacks on people they think are the host. The population of the apartment complex is dwindling, and whatever that thing is still has to be found. On day seven, the apartment is divided. Each half thinks a member of the other half is the host. After a series of attacks, the group has gotten incredibly small. It comes down to me with a knife in a room with Carol and another man. Contrary to obvious plot progression, the other man is the host, and we kill the red alien thing inside him. I assume the threat is over and decide to settle down with the newly released Play Station 5, when Carol informs me of something disturbing. The body snatching monster was never the real monster. Something else is manipulating us on a much larger scale. At the end of the seventh day, the whole thing will start over again from day one (Think Groundhog's Day). The alien parasite is just a distraction to keep us occupied throughout the week. The only reason he knows is because when the week restarts, you get to take one thing with you. While Carol had been taking a notebook filled with information he wrote down about the situation, I had been taking the Play Station 5 with me so I could get it a week before anyone else. This time, we both take written information back with us, and sure enough, the week restarts from day one. Now that Carol and I know the true nature of the situation, we spend our time looking for a way out of the loop.

Disturbing. But your log seems very detailed, and you have inspired me to keep my own log. I also dream frequently, but my dream stories always feel a little lackluster.

3/3

We eventually meet with someone who claims to be the person who control's the loop. He tells us that the loop is possible because the whole thing is being orchestrated in a dream (Insert Inception soundtrack). He gives us the option of two pills. One will wake us from the dream, and the other will drop us further into the dream realm to complete whatever task we were sent into the dream for. Just as we take the pills, the week resets for the last time. Later, Carol and I realize we both forgot to write down what pill we took, and the man who gave us the pills has disappeared. The repeating week cycle has been broken, but we don't know If it's because we awoke from the dream, or if we just moved to a different dream. With no way to tell, I just become content to play with the new Play Station 5.

One of the more relatively directly related points was that I've met a possible INTJ female before, faggot. Take your shit post, and shove it up your fucking ass, fucker.

You're welcome, friend.

>I write them down when I wake up.
I'd be able to do that too, and not be sleep deprived (I think), if I didn't stay up and bullshit on Sup Forums instead of going to sleep.

That was interesting to read. I wouldn't mind reading this if it was like a short organized story in like a txt file or word document.

40 years old now.
Still remember this dream from when I was 5.
My mom shoed me her arm which had an ant nest in it, all full of holes and shit.
Memory is a weird thing.

that's pretty much how I store them. i have a word document on a laptop I keep next to my bed. As soon as i wake up, I write down any interesting thoughts I had during the night.

>be me at 9 years
>be at TargetĀ®
>run outside the store to play on red cement orbs while mommy buys my tendies
>see fat, bald, Kingpin looking guy casually waltzes in out of nowhere with an AK and a posse of goons in black
>whatafittingnameforthestoreletmetellya.jpg
>after the shooting spree, Kingpin walks straight out into a limo
>he doesn't even look to me, but he points his sausage finger in my direction
>"get the boy"
>2 goons march toward me so I run inside to see my mom one last time
>she lay there on the checkout lane floor, struggling to breathe
>it was awkward because for some reason I felt no sadness
>pretend to cry
>darth vader would have cringed at the shitty "noooo" i belched
>i black out and the next thing i know im in a high tech surveillance/military lab
>"your mission is to steal the strawberry field"
>"ah i see now i understand"
>i am now in a helicopter flying across a strawberry field
>my mission is literally to steal a strawberry field

i forgot the rest

I'm going to start doing that myself. Need to discipline myself first. Is there any way you organize your directory.

intj's are cringe

This is good. Thank you for this.

When I was 12, I dreamed about having sex with lego.
Yes.
Lego.

ideas?

that's gross, dude
shut the fuck up you gave me so many fucking goosebumps

Imma gonna go collect some right now

I was in a military group, trying to prevent the resurrection of a primordial being.
>Its mummified corpse is taken by four angels into the sky.
>Given orders to shoot it down.
>It creates a crater filled with clear water-like goo.
>Run with other troops to the center of the lake.
>Standing in the middle is a small baby, with strangely wide eyes.
>It charges one of our battalion.
>He panics, shooting at it.
>Nothing happens. Baby keeps charging.
>It touches him, turning him into a bulbous large eyed baby identical to him.
>They both charge.
>Gunfire, panic, running through the muck.
>Soon there are hundreds of babies, each one previously a soldier.
>All of us who are left make it out of the pool, turning.
>The babies begin to merge together like cells, creating the giant form of a reborn god.
>I wake up.

why would this be recurring?
you single?

I just organize by date. The whole thing looks like a long word document filled with bad short stories and it could probably be organized better, but I don't have a reason to put in the effort. I also have a separate document I use for recording just random non-dream related ideas I have throughout the day.

Yea, I'm single.

Just such an odd dream to be reoccuring. Dunno why it is though

>It charges one of our battalion
lost

I keep having this reoccurring dream where I'm standing in front of a nuclear explosion. Not sure what it means but it's strangely realistic due to the fact I can feel the heat, wind, and sand hit my face when it goes off.

Bump

Once I dreamt that I killed a woman investigating a crime and started to panic, thinking of hiding the evidence. I thought it would be a waste not to fuck her as she's really hot and got a raging boner from the thought.
I quickly fucked her and I remember she felt really warm.
I woke up having jizzed myself.
I'm not edgy nor am I into necro and I don't have wet dreams, except that time.
I never told anyone that dream.

>be me
>get into like year 2140
>be in school
>walk up into a hall
>a massive fucking orgy on black and white leather couches in the middle of the hall
>get behind a glass door
>rub eyes
>repeat that a couple of times
>get all bravery and walk towards the middle
>sit in the very middle on an empty black leather couch
>start browsing memes on my phone
>random girl walks up to me
>never seen her
>asks if i wanna take her first time
>offer her to browse memes with me instead
>she likes memes
>especially mad Pepe
>year passes
>we're dating
>she's me but female
>a bit of smashing every once in a while
>all this time realize this is a dream
>not sure if wanna wake up
>eventually tell her i'm dreaming
>she knows
>asks if i wanna stay or go
>tell her i want to go
>she asks if i'll remember her
>i promise to remember and get into this dream again
>wake up
>shame i couldn't stay longer in that world
>still good to be back in reality where feelings don't have control of me
>can't remember her face
>chills down my spine as i look at the sun and feel one of my inner voices dying
>the girl was a representation of what's left of my emotions

I dream that the human population is back down to a few thousand scattered individuals wandering the wilds. When I find them, I execute them.

...because I created a virus that killed everyone else off in the first place.

nigga everyone else dreams of a love that is fair and true
you dream of killing off the entire species

why

Yea... Why..

Typing up long one rn.

Real weird shit inbound
>be me
>8 yo
>live in suburban house with sump and small woods out back
>wake up, still dark
>look at clock, hands sprawled out in a triangle, technically it'd be 6:45, with 25 seconds into the minute.
>hear weird choir voices
>get out of bed and look out the window
>odd blue light coming from sump
>blink, and I'm now outside
>about 50 feet from sump
>choir voices are loud as shit
>walk over to sump
>muck water is now glowing blue
>in the middle of sump is a glowing blue owl, like 8 ft tall
>it points it's wing at me
>says "You are what's left"
>doesn't really say it, more beams it into my head