How does it feel to be an American in these times? Do you feel bad and ashamed?

How does it feel to be an American in these times? Do you feel bad and ashamed?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/02/25/business/media/trump-white-house-correspondents-dinner.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no?

Feels fantastic actually.

No, but really. I mean, I think you should for other reasons.

Deeply ashamed and very worried for our future with our oldest enemy Russia in charge of the White House.

Nope. We'll eventually wise up to the massive amount of FSB shilling that news/social media has been receiving over the years

I dont think a single thing you just said is based in reality and thats impressive

I feel great, trump 2020

If we were able to feel bad and ashamed about our actions, do you think we would have voted for a manchild? EVERYTHING we do is the best possible course of action, duh.

Are you actually delusional? So far four of Trump's closest associates have been caught red handed with Russians. And the Senate Intelligence Committee this week confirmed they have concrete proof Trump is involved.

You don't watch the news do you?

What will trump do?

I just wish that people from other countries liked me more.

Depends on who you ask.

Too busy with mortal terror to feel ashamed. If we make it through to the next election, or trump's impeachment, then i can breathe and feel ashamed.

I don't think you'd ever meet a Trumpet in real life. They don't leave their mom's basement.

>that look on your face when you wonder what the fuck happened to your country
>that look on your face when you realize that you better start stockpiling weapons
>that look on your face when you realize that shit is only going to get worse from here on

RIP America
I moved a week ago, now i live in France

[X] Yes.
[_] No.

It feels good and bad. It feels good that I am able to converse and share opinions online freely, and that the people are fighting back against the establishment finally. Trump is what we need right now. It feels bad that I see just how many fucking idiots live in this country right now.

This

Be careful user. This ones a badass. See the gun?

I always feel ashamed to be. Everyone here is such a massive autistic faggot

I'm trying to prepare now. Not joking. Hope you're doing the same.

1.I feel fine
2.Nope
As long as i can beat my meat I'm A-okay.

>How does it feel to be an American in these times? Do you feel bad and ashamed?

Absolutely. Anyone who isn't an edgelord moron recognizes that our current leaders are a fucking embarrassment.

what did I miss, what happend, someone drop a link please

MAGA MOTHERHECKERS!

i'm prepping too, an American civil war is coming

Not really. I think it's great that there are millions of people in this country who are willing to stand up to a corrupt president. Trump, his cabinet, and his allies in the GOP have already demonstrated that they're far too incompetent to cause any real damage. They couldn't even get their health care bill passed though the House. Repealing Obamacare was a central feature of the Republican platform for the better part of a decade and they managed to fuck it up almost immediately. Trust me, we'll be alright. Other countries have survived worse.

Make America Great Again

Hot dogs and apple pie, bitches

I don't feel much of anything at all anymore tbh. It has nothing to do with retarded politics though. I don't give a single fuck about politics. It's just squeaks in the wind. People who do care, but don't make a living from it are utterly worthless imbeciles, desperate for meaning and purpose in a world where their only value is derived from working their asses off to buy more and more garbage. Nothing will change this. In fact that system is constantly being improved upon and expanded, but their place in it is forever fixed.

Trump refused to attend the White House Correspondents dinner. Not a huge issue, but pretty rare for a sitting president. There was some speculation that it was retaliation against the media for hurting his feelings.

nytimes.com/2017/02/25/business/media/trump-white-house-correspondents-dinner.html

Wow then I guess they just magically voted from their house with their meme magic huh?

Trump is America's cancer lol

Murrca GR8 agen

Trump would have flashbacks of Barry kicking his dick in if he went to WHCD.

Not even a little. Feels great.

This pic says it all

BB gun

I don't feel either of those things. The world has been saying fuck America for a while. Now it's time for America to say fuck the world.

No?

The better candidate won. Hilary Clinton was the worst presidential candidate in American history.

I don't think anyone expected much out of trump, although I was surprised at the sheer incompetence it took to botch the Obamacare repeal. It's aggravating that we're still stuck with that shit because Paul Ryan's a moron.

Russia doesn't matter, it's fake news through and through. The only disappointment so far was Healthcare.

Pushed me from libertarian to anarchist. Mostly worried, it's a bad time to be complex life on earth.

Why build a wall when you could hire this guy to stand on the border?

How much do you get paid to lie all day? And how do you sleep at night?

Lies, fake news, the usual

>Russia doesn't matter, it's fake news through and through.
Lot of smoke for no fire.

lul

id like to see some faggy libtards try it

>it's fake news
Only a Trumpo would ever say that seriously. That said, I'm conflicted because I hate Trump so much and voted for Hillary... but I hate that bitch even more than I hate Trump.

Feels good actually... look at the S&P 500

youll have to wait 8 more years

hope your sphincter can withstand that much butthurt

Satanic quads of lies and misrepresentations.

Love it, Europe gets ravaged as a example and i live in peace and harmony in a upper middle class neighborhood.

Anyone with 2 brains cells can clearly see its fake news.

Not even the slightest fiber of a single shred of evidence.

How much are your holdings up?

mommy and daddies basement is comfy eh

That's what this guy said, right before he pissed himself.

It's different when you're not on the Internet

Russia isn't imporant, it's distracting from real issues such as biodiversty loss.
Unimportant nonsense like the majority of public dialogue. I don't even bother to speak of such issues because isn't pragmatic to discuss symptoms when all the problems are obfuscated.

Nah I mean I voted for Trump but I would just deny it if you asked me. A lot of people are closet supporters tbh.

Murica is a lot shittier then Europe bro, trust me, i lived in both locations for years

pepper spraying some old dude, yeah that sure taught that internet lifer

Proud to not have a pushover as a president who was Putin's punching bag and didn't even know it

rofl

its not hard to be tough when its four on one or eight on two

stay badass behind your keyboards kids

~10% just since he won the election

This kills republicucks

You're confusing hard workin trump supporters who have been let down with mamma boy snowflake Sander's supporters. Idiot.

nah its not

enjoy your disappearing middle class europoor

So what happened to the one month isis thing trump promised? Eu fag here just wondering

Recently gave an executive order for the people to make a battle plan in 30 days

Are you high right now?

America looks like a warzone compared to Europe, trust me

No, but I lived through the Bush years and I will not tolerate this Presidency.

Anything I can do to help end it I will.

Old trump fag was trying hard to provoke a fight. The antitrump guy was simply not going to be coded into a fight with an old fucker and just walked away. In the end the old guy got pepper sprayed by accident. You gotta watch the vid but that's the breakdown

I don't need to trust you, I have been to both and you are fucking wrong...

How''s Sweden? And Paris? And London where the terorist attack just happened?

Goaded*

>delusional idiots think that Trump supporters are getting wrecked.

Thanks, if that really happens id really feel safer.

All the ones I know are naive of the powers that be and are following their media/peer group.
There are all types I'm sure, but they all share the same ugly display of sub-agency

I feel like Pablo

It's important in the sense that it affects the balance of power between the US, Russia and the EU, as well as the legitimacy of the current US administration. The fact that it's not directly related to your pet issue doesn't change that.

He's putting the people who know what they are doing in charge. What a real leader does. Not like Obama who made half-passed decisions he knew nothing about.
Safety first!

The 'London Terror attacks' lol
only 4 people got killed lol, things like that happen daily in America, i've seen it

idk what kinda drugs you were taking

where I live is a lush green landscape

stay poor commie

>antifa
lmfao what a fucking joke
you're all fucking jokes

You've become so desensitized to terror happening it's disheartening. It's not supposed to happen.

justice served