Karl Malone is the 2nd best power forward of all time

Karl Malone is the 2nd best power forward of all time.

Probably but fuck Tim Duncan anyway

Ok, so who are YOU?

Not sure you can say that . . . I believe Dirk is better, and also won a title as THE guy on his team

Yeah maybe after Duncan, Malone Nowitzski, Garnett and Barkley.

You now remember when Karl Malone hit Dennis Rodman with the Diamond Cutter.

Malone was awesome and didn't take shit from anybody.

Right. Except Barkley said McHale was the best defender he ever faced - and 5 Charles Barkleys couldn't cover Kevin McHale, so give me a break ref.

I was really trying to forget. Those last few years of wcw were so cringey.

>and also won a title as THE guy
Dirk didn't have to deal with MJ in his prime.

Best is probably Duncan.. ESPN rated Malone second.. but there are good debates for Dirk, Barkley.. even McHale.

I like this thread.. nice change of pace from trap threads and endless stuff about another country's president.

there is a reason Charles Barkley was the most outstanding player/leading scorer of the dream team. he was transcendent. go watch highlights. Malone was consistently very good. just like Duncan, but at least he won titles.

Duncan or Malone...damn that's a tough call, my head says Duncan but my heart says The Mailman. But Sir Charles was without a doubt the most fun to watch.

Mailman doesn't deliver on Sundays

These debates are hard, how do you measure longevity vs a better peak?
As a fan it's hard to not pick a guy that didn't have a season where his team was under .600 and won 5 titles. Duncan is kind of the man.

amen. fuck the jazz

Met him on a hunting trip in Missouri, hes actually a pretty cool guy

Was he also hunting?

Yeah, snow geese hunting. He went through the guide service the lodge we stayed at owns. This year was my 2nd time seeing him down there

Mike Pence is the second best power bottom of all time.

Karl was great...dominant force ....but he had possibly the greatest point guard feeding him the ball all night long. It's a trcky question: who's the greatest power forward. I'll throw some out there for argument's sake - Tom Chambers, Kevin Mchale, James Worthy, Dr, J, Charles, ....I'd love to hear more because at this drunken moment I can't think of more. Let's have a good conversationg.

Agreed.

Dirk won a title with Jason Terry as the second best player on his team. Went through Kobe/KD/Lebron to get his championship. Should have won in 2006 too if the refs didn't get so whistle happy.

Dr. J and Worthy were small forwards. And Tom Chambers isn't anywhere near this conversation. You definitely *are* drunk

Dirk KG and Duncan are up there.

Who gives a fuck about nigger ball...?

Seriously, watch Space Jam or just admit yourself..

Terry was the second best player? Better than Kidd, Marion and Tyson Chandler?

Not him but they were washed weren't they?

Kidd and Marion were older but productive. Tyson's probably the best candidate for someone better than Terry: he won DPOY the next year (and it was really a makeup award).

Ok. So a 38 year old Jason Kidd is the second best player? Or a past his prime Shawn Marion? Or a lob/D center?

Either way, Dirk won a title without a second star. Impressive as hell.