Westerners, please explain to me the liberal way of thinking (not trolling)...

Westerners, please explain to me the liberal way of thinking (not trolling). How come importing coloured savages into your country became viewed as a good thing?

1) It is inherent to any human community to protect itself from aliens
2) These savages are culturally centuries BEHIND, with their values and beliefs aimed literally at your destruction
3) They make up about 3/4 of all crime (if not more)
4) They tend to create their own ghettos instead of assimilating into a host culture
5) They multiply probably x5 faster than an average white EU beta male, it will take just 2-3 generations to completely dominate Europe

In the light of these pretty obvious (to me) facts, how come a sane white person can voluntarily support all this HURR WELCOME REFUGEES stuff? Why white people suddenly ADORE coloured savages? It just does not compute.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ
youtu.be/hiVQ8vrGA_8
youtu.be/DUVtY0rjs5c
youtube.com/watch?v=TDtCC1rZYfI
youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mass propaganda

It's not a good thing but people think it is because instead of any of the opposition giving rational reasons as to why it's bad they just screeched about muh whiteness muh shitskins muh islam so everybody discredited them and assumed their positions were wrong.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. They are all multiculturalists, progressives, race mixers, supporters of homosexuality and trans rights, and Islamic apologists.

>progressivism

whites are mentally ill, more news at 11

Politicians like immigrants because it means GDP growth without having to worry about birthrates

It's also good PR for your country to selflessly open its doors to the hungry masses

Liberal activists like immigrants because it's relieving people from third-world poverty

oy fucking westerner kys

Also most of liberals will never welcome any immigrants, most of them are middle class privileged who never met one single shitskin

The bourgeoisie loves them because they work for piss cheap. They'd rather have the American working class starve than to have to pay more than $2 for a hamburger.

>Westerners, please explain to me the liberal way of thinking (not trolling). How come importing coloured savages into your country became viewed as a good thing?
The only colored immigration I don't mind is East Asian.
>inb4 Chang

In the Netherlands each major migrant group has a different reason for being here.

>Indonesians
Decolonisation, they are Dutch refugees.
>Suriname
Decolonisation, they were part of our country.
>Carribean
Part of our country.
>Moroccans and Turks
Seasonal workers who were allowed to stay
>refugees
They are here because we signed a human rights treaty after WW2 without considering the consequences. But no politician has to balls to ditch the human rights treaties.

Its can be summed up as childish fantasies and mental illness.

Take for example, an American ethusiast that went by the name "Grizzly Man". He was a hippy dippy liberal who believed humans were evil and bears are gentle giants that need to be protected. He thought he was super best friends with bears, but nature does not give a fuck about your stupid ass ideaologies, so he was mauled by a bear,

youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ

death audio

This man epitomizes the infantile mind that liberals have. THe complete lack of self awareness and awareness of the outside world.

We also have a lot of Germans. I don't know why but they always move here.

And now Poles are coming and other slavshits due to the EU.

ITT: Pussies who are afraid of everything.

Man up, faggots.

1. Because we are great, nice and also incredibly retarded people.
2. Because everyone was busy having fun and being cool in the 90s.
3. Because the eternal neoliberal jews knew about point 1) and 2), brought the savages in and shove le multiculturalism down our throats to make nice corporate profit and live happily in rich neighborhoods and gated communities.

t. Achmed al Takbir

Does Spain even have any non-whites?

Are you baked?

>Flag

Never mind

Most young, adaptable people here would flee to the West, if given chance. But it seems that it is 100 times easier for a Somalian to get to live in Stockholm, than for any white educated Belarusian.

because they're not violent. Fuck off to Sup Forums with your generalizations

About 5M out of a total population of 45M are from somewhere else.

And being white is not an absolute free pass (although in general it probably is, just like not being white, in general translates to savagery). Think of certain eastern euros f.i. compared to iranians or lebanese that tend to be educated, and on the other hand think of white latin americans compared to reggaeton blasting sudacas...

I'm sorry but these people you're talking about aren't Liberals

youtu.be/hiVQ8vrGA_8

>In the light of these pretty obvious (to me) facts, how come a sane white person can voluntarily support all this HURR WELCOME REFUGEES stuff?

Probably because It's easy to place yourself in the shoes of people that had to flee their home because they're being bombed and shot to shit. Outside of depressed as fuck online forums and image boards, most people enjoy being alive and naturally run away from gun fire. that's not hard to understand.

If my country was in that state I'd naturally look for refuge somewhere. It's humane and sensible to grant some space. The problem is managing the refugees once they're there and helping them to integrate and that's where most governments fails. It's a difficult and weird balancing act between doing it humanely or lining them up one by one concentration camp or slave auction style.

And so for liberal I think it's just easier for them to say let the in and give them the same freedoms and as much help as we can spare.

A sensible refugee would realize they're a guest in their host country and try to go through the vetting process peacefully, but if you're hungry, sick, tired, scared, homesick, lost, split up from your family or friends, and suffering from shell shock you probably won't be acting in the most sensible manger when you reach a safe destination.

>westerners
most western countries take the least refugees in the world and immigration is generally always hard, as you need to be a skilled worker and/or rich as fuck. I think Afghanistan, Iran and then some North African countries have the most refugees.

U.S, most Euro countries, Aus and nz barely take any.

also you have no idea what "liberal" means.

From what I understand, Sweden gives precedence to people from the most fucked-up countries so they can promote their image as a humanitarian power.

mexicans are a bit better than arabs
the women can be hot too, and they work for nothing
if you own a factory or restaraunt they are a lot better to employ than trailer trash

Vast majority of refugees aren't violent. Liberals ignore the ones that are because they're contrarians and want to push back against bigotry.

Pretty much all ignorant advocacy for Islam exists in reaction to Islamophobia.

Arabs are a lot better than Mexicans here, but that's because we get the wealthier, usually more educated ones who know they're emigrating to an environment generally hostile toward Islam

Yeah, im in california
our arabs are generally engineers, but I have seen a few refugees as well
I think the business/engineer arabs are the exception, not the norm

>How come importing coloured savages into your country became viewed as a good thing?

Years of brainwashing in children's TV and school. There is always a token nigger or spic muppet. It doesn't work on westerners who actually deal with niggers or Mudslimes.

It's fucking jews who fund all these black lives matter thing man I'm saying

youtu.be/DUVtY0rjs5c

I want Sup Forums to leave.

>I want X to leave Y
>doesn't belong in UK
>posts from UK
wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=TDtCC1rZYfI

They think they can be adopted to European culture. We couldn't do it with Tatars in 400 yesrs but they do everything better so they'll use next 460 years to integrate brown Muslims with great sucess :^D

>everyone that doesn't agree with the meme indoctrination I believe in is an immigrant
OUT

Why do Sup Forums people come to Sup Forums even though they're so against immigration?

1) It is inherent to any board to protect itself from shitposters
2) These savages are culturally centuries BEHIND our memes, with their memes and beliefs aimed literally at our destruction
3) They make up about 3/4 of all bans (if not more)
4) They tend to create their own threads instead of assimilating into a host general
5) They post probably x5 faster than an average white EU Sup Forums user, it will take just 2-3 years to completely dominate Sup Forums

Diversity is our strength you dumb white russian

It's called Kalergi Plan

A fucking BELIY male!

Literally no evidence Karlegi had any influence on policy

Post your hand with a time stamp, white man. I bet you look like pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08

>not trolling
>uses made-up numbers without sources to make his claims

It's on the UN website, by coincidence then.

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

they didn't ask us to occupy and rule their county for hundreds of years, it's only fair

Those number are more valid than your Greek heritage.

Why would I bother? You're probably "French" "Canadian" anyway.

Britannia 2017 everybody.

WOMEN VOTING

>Why would I bother?
Wew I knew it. You have to go back to Pakistan.

Weird that Sup Forums is still in a childlike state where everyone is the boogieman.

incredible post is it a pasta

Just made it myself lad, been preparing it for weeks.

might have to save that one

Weird how your mother and father are cousins and you have huge goblin nose.

Christian concept of wealth&power=Sin+Enlightenment value of the noble savage+limitless arrogance and trust of liberalism being accepted naturally due to its superiority.

just did a cheeky post in /brit/

That's a lot of (You)s lad, well played.

cheers la credit to you for the spicy pasta

It baffled me when people freaked the fuck out over the muslim ban trump imposed. Not that the reaction surprised me, but how they care almost more for muslim people way far away than our own people and security. Shit is fucking retarded.

>but how they care almost more for muslim people way far away than our own people and security. Shit is fucking retarded.
People like you are how dictatorships start lad.

People like you are how genetic diseases start.

It didn't always used to be this way.

it's ok, swedistani

you dumb britniggers
either samefagging or actual retard
brit-cuck took OP and replaced a few words

>samefag
i mean, it's not even worth it but feel free to look at the post times

>even liberia has a lower murder rate than belarus
kek