Hey medfags of Sup Forums, I just snorted some painkillers, now I wanna get drunk...

hey medfags of Sup Forums, I just snorted some painkillers, now I wanna get drunk, how much can I drink and not have to worry about dying?

drink but dont drink much cuz you aint dying on us before you give sauce on the one on the right

if you give me an estimate how much ill gib u sauce.

Right is Anri Okita. Fuck off, OP, you degenerate junkie faggot.

Anri Okita for sure. Be careful OP. I would stick to water.

do not have more then 5 beers, 6 tops. what painkiller specifically was it?

Is dying not the goal?

depends on the painkillers my dude, even with the weak ones i wouldn go too far, those things tend to fuck you up before you even know it and even if you think you can drink more you shouldn't, the effects are sometimes delayed, stick to beer or something similar at least

hydrocodone, ive already taken a shot of captain but I don't think I'm gonna push it

at least you'll die peacefully by not breathing

fuck you faggot, I served my country proudly I just want a release dammit

ok so nothing to strong, not like morphine or something. yeah take it easy after the shot. nurse some beers, a couple. don't want to get nuts and then puke everything out and waste it

or heartstopping, that can happen too, also dont drink too often while on hydrocodone or you will get a severe addiction to it

Whos the left tho
I dont mind smaller titties

Those hips look better

I'm obligated to tell you that you shouldn't drink anything but secondhand experience tells me you can drink a few light beers and walk away fine

Dude, you'll be fine. You can drink more than you think. You'll just get sleepy

This. Worst case scenario, you pass out and wake up with a nasty hangover tomorrow. You'll be fine.

>Anri Okita for sure. Be careful OP. I would stick to water.
why whats wrong with her?

Nobdoy fucking cares. You're not entitled to shit.

ok junkie
>i served my country
>biggest cop out for being a piece of shit

Don't worry you pussy just drink, worst case senario you die.
Just till your comfortable to stop listen to your body