Krill show is better than chappeles show

Krill show is better than chappeles show.

Prove me wrong.

>pro tip you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oc85rAyNhzY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never heard of it.

>said literally no one ever

Is it still airing?

Literally who?

i wouldn't call it better but it was quite good, especially in it's final season as they wrapped up characters

Been off for over a year, he ended it so he could start writing his Broadway play

Bobby Bottleservice is the best character

>Prove me wrong.
has memorable characters but no memorable skit. Chappelle show is pretty much all memorable skits. I like kroll show, but chappelle show is on completely different level.

Wheels Ontario is hilarious if you've ever met a Canadian.

>BAW-BEE?

who /ref jeff/ here

youtube.com/watch?v=oc85rAyNhzY

there's some great sketches but

billionaires kids need to stop pretending to be struggling comedians, it's disgusting

Krill is a bad comedian but krill show is amazing

is this a common thing?

somehow, yes.

kroll is fucking funny though

When did Kroll or Kemper ever pretend to be struggling?

Oh right, in your imagination, you jealous poorfaggot piece of shit. They go out and make it on their own and you get mad at them, they take their parents connections and money and you get mad at them, you literally can't fucking win with hating peasants like you. Thank God your opinion means less than dogshit.

I used to like Kroll on CBB but I dropped him prett hard once I found he was a trust fund Jew baby.

julia louis dreyfus

>pretending to be struggling

Pretty much this. If Kroll's dad weren't a literal billionaire he probably would never have been famous in the first place.

let's be honest here, he's not a talentless hack. He's funny.

I only know him from The League and his stand up special. He's good on The League but his stand up special was awful. I turned it off about 10 minutes in because it was so bad.