Actual oldfags

Get a life

  ▲
▲ ▲

fingerbox

GIRUGAMESH

Pools closed

longcat

I shitpost to blend in with the cesspool that is my favorite image forum.

Habbo swastika pool

I threw was my pen

HEIL

I remember Ronald Regan coming on tv in 4th or 5th grade taking about the challenger disaster. Our teacher turned on the tv. That was late 80s. I can still remember it like it just happened.

I was on gaia

Top kek

Does missing moot count?

Puddipuddi

> so not that long then.

I love MSG

and tits

brb church

Shut the fuck up I don't even care if bait, you die slow polesmoker

.... The game.

I remember when the "Shrek is Love" post was first made.

My nama jeff, pretty old me me huh?

Back in my my day, we only had 151 Pokeymans.

When it comes to nasa, I can instantly remember where I was at during disasters and such. I remember the shuttle crash in 2003. And the idiots that went and stole pieces of the shuttle. Just to turn around and hand them in after the authorities told them they possibly were irradiated due to exposure from radiation outside Earth.
It broke apart during reentry

Same

Pools closed due to aids

RIP Charlie.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad

kys

it takes a crane

That shit was so cash

Can you smell what the rock is cooking?

I have ash from when mount st hellens erupted I was in college when I scooped it up off of my car.

desu

Forgot about that. I think I was in middle school. It was a big story

>Prove you are an oldfag
I would never call myself an oldfag

old fag confirmed

I met Snacks and told him to come back, then asked him about Boner Robin and if he was looking to get weird.

I can 7, bitches.

Beat me to it.
>Jesse Slaughter

But why? Is it because of some sort of disease? Particularly that of the sexually transmitted variety? Perhaps one you can acquire as a result of HIV?

Anyone wanna see my vintage fingerbox?

DUNDUN

beta fucks

SHOOP DA WHOOP

I REMEMBER IT WAS 2008

LONG CAT IS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

IF I SEE THAT CAT ONE MORE TIME...

Has anyone really been far, even as decided to use, even go, want to do, look more like?

It'll take a crane to get it out.

noko

Never forget..

...But always furget

Oldfags are masters of time. We do not need you're given ten seconds. Peanut butter wordfilters to nigger.

>but what's that

Did I win?

“Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch"

The queen

I believe that's a tool for holding your toothbrushes my fine good sir
Not a recreational box to place your fingers in

That was yesterday sadly. Todays just stingrays.

Mmmm cracky-chan

Hnnngggggg

nowforthefunpart.ytmnd.com

ill be over to kick the cardstand in 30 minutes

brb

bring back snacks

Dubs were blocked except 003

Me and moot used to skype and talk about how cool 2003 was

00*

GILGAMESH

I just imagine that black haired man to sound like Archer and this is 10x as funny.

I knew this kid when he was writing music in his moms house and doing a bunch of acid and E

a master is out

Shhhheeeeiiiitt

Moot

I made it through the tumblr femnazi wars

David D Davidson reporting in

instant boner

trips get

praise the gods

Motivational posters

>A time before youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=HijiyzYOcg8

>oldfag thread
>it's dead

Just like Sup Forums

Good night sweet prince

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

▲ ▲

  ▲
▲ ▲

_ ▲_
▲_▲
I can (not) triforce lmao

I remember fortunes too