Why do they always choke at the last second?

Why do they always choke at the last second?

jewpsy curse

>benficucks

because they are shit?

beside Porto who is now shit thanks to us who else do they have that isn't pure shit?!

AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHA
Thank you my turkish friends. You're no longer roaches to me.

>thanks to us
Who... Jorge Mendes?

They aren't actually good
Our league is shit tier, any of the fans are fucking delusional if they think any of the portuguese teams are good enough to compete against the big boy european teams
Hell, they're probably not even good enough for the brasilian leagues

*teleports behind you*

pssssssss........ nothing personnel.......... kid

>tfw there's a verb in my language called "judiar" which means hurting or doing bad things to someone

kek

yeah but we're talking about Kebab In A Tux FC here, not a top euro club

Rot in hell

WE will still go through

flopetegui

Benfica would probably reach Libertadores every year easily I think.
Like, the teams currently still fighting for a place are all utter shit and the last two spots will be handled to the who one chokes it away the least.

Lel nearly all of your league is playing South American championships next year. You have 7 Libertadores berths now I think, and that's not counting the Libertadores champion who can also add another. And then 6 more for Sudamericana. It's ridiculous.

Because of Bela Gutman

Nice trips my 7-0 friend

Yeah, to the Europa League. And lose the final to some random strong but underperforming team

t. Benfica supporter

All you have to do is not fuck up and you're through.

Meanwhile I'm still laughing at that fucking third goal.

You mean Fifica's third goal? That was spectacularly inept.

Portugal won the euros though. Your clubs should not struggle so much in the champions league and europa.

The problem here is that a lot of teams rely heavily on Brazilian players to pad out their squad. Of the big 3, Benfica are particularly bad in this regard.