So how exactly do I "check my privilege"? Like if someone SJW tells me to check my privilege what am I supposed to *do*?

So how exactly do I "check my privilege"? Like if someone SJW tells me to check my privilege what am I supposed to *do*?

tell them to suck your big black dick

Just stand there like a potato saying nothing for a second and then calmly walk away

it means you acknowledge your privileges and then change your behavior.

Start taking like they do.
Like, you racist?! Gawd, I grew up accepting all races and, like, you seem making fun of people if different color, gawd, I'm tired of the hate

Ah yes, throw some more buzzwords just to be safe, I'll give you some
>Sexist pig
>Homophobic white person
>Islamophobe
>Anti-feministic
>Fascist
Etc

Stop anonsplaining, anoncist privileged fascist

you don't. you do not have to feel ashamed for whatever advantage you have, whether you were born with it or it was given to you.

'check you privilege' just a shaming tactic, brought on by jealousy by those who do not have some manner of advantage, so they try to shame you into inaction, so they can take your rightful spot.

the world is not fair, and it's high time they learned that. Rub your privilege in their faces and tell them, "Suck it up cupcake!"

if they don't like it, that's their problem, not yours.

you punch them in the face

You're taking about a small portion of reality though, what about the rest that could hear that request?

I mean, be what if there's nothing he could not feel bad about, what if OP has a shitty life even though he fights for it, daily?
That way you're going to have a complete opinion

It means to set context when speaking.

Like, when a white guy speaks authoritatively about how the police treats black communities, they can, but they should preface it with the fact that they don't, and can't really fully understand what it is like.

Like, a lot of the "check your privilege" stuff is just dismissive bullshit, but it is a thing.

The entire purpose of the "privilege" concept is to justify taking things away from the "privileged" class (and doing this to them as a class rather than bothering to find out who within that class is actually guilty).

This is "social justice". If they ever try to cram some villain into a classification as "privileged", it's because they have eyes on what those "privileged" people have. It has nothing to do with who that villain was and everything to do with the group of people they'd like to pilfer from.

I have no goddamn idea.

And I'm black. I kinda understand that there are certain white people who have had much easier lives than I've had. I know there are white people who have never walked into a supercuts and literally seen the entire staff freeze in place, hoping that I wasn't about to ask for a haircut. (A black barber can cut white people's hair, so we won't look at you like that if you come into one of our barber shops)

I know there are white people who still look at me with disgust when I walk into a place of business with my white wife, my mixed kids, and my money.

I wish all that would change.

But I don't fucking know how to change that. Check your privilege? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Sounds like some dumb shit you scream at somebody when you have nothing else to say.

Do these people have a fucking brain in their skull? Probably not. Goddamit. SJW faggots piss me off so bad because they make people like me look bad. How do I ever make a valid argument when there are so many idiots screaming this bullshit around me? These people are just as fucking idiotic as the alt-right dickheads that they're fighting against

>And I'm black

stopped reading here. fuck off nigger

for all the bitching i've seen on here about those crazy sjws i've never met a single person like that in my entire life, unless you count tumblr.

where the fuck do you find these people?

Ignore them, they're just trying to silence you voice based solely on your race and gender.

Sorry you can't read. I know it can be hard with that third grade education.

How does it feel to be a father at 16? Your 13 year old cousin is pretty sad that you left her once she found out she was pregnant. You should go back to the trailer.

Good news though. Our president is bringing back coal mining. And he's doing away with all those pesky regulations. So safety won't be an issue anymore. Who needs masks? Get on in there and dig up that coal, buddy. You'll be fine!

And when you're sick, depressed, dirty, and dying at 32 years old, don't you worry. Republicans have you covered. You can just *imagine* that you have a better Healthcare plan!

After you die, I'll be here, feeling bad with all my money, my nice house, and my great life. Cuz I'm a nigger

You better start being pc bro or I'll kick your ass

That's because you are a retard.

>And I'm black
,>Supercuts

You're just asking for problems my nigga

I know, man. I just HAD to see what would happen. I walked into that place, and, dude, you would swear I was a fucking alien walking up in there.

You want the rest of that story?

I made them cut my goddamn hair too.

I plopped my black ass in that chair and asked them for a high and tight.

They didn't even do that bad of a job.

I had to fix the fade a little bit when I got back to the house, but it wasn't that bad.

It means you're supposed to stop having opinions that that SJW thinks are wrong and agree with whatever he/she says, you fucking cis-het-white non-Islamic male scum.

I mean... if he is a farther at 16... he will atleast be in his life... more than what you had... but that's our privilege

>mixed kids

Scream shame, tell them you're triggered and you need a safe space

stop being triggered by sjws you sjw