What are some good movies about Ancient Egyptian?

What are some good movies about Ancient Egyptian?

10 000 BC

Don't actual egyptians get super pissed and consider blacks as sub human

Do the Right Thing

They have internalized racism because of the whites.

I thought it was because blacks were trying to steal the accomplishments of brown people

>People descended from West African slaves think they're related to ancient North Africans
>African Americans think racial unity exists in Africa
being this delusional

The Mummy

Yeah, all people from that region are actually super fucking racist against blacks. Black people are openly referred to as slaves in the Arab speaking world.

It's hilarious how few people know about this. I only found out myself a couple of months ago. Yet somehow whitey is the most raciss on they whole planet yo

in that case islam needs to fucking win

ye bro, like... damn bro

africa = africa therefore we was tutankhamun an shit

damn bro yeah bro uh uh
like, damn bro, really makes u thinke

Duh, only Americucks consider blacks human.

This.

Not only are they not kangz n kwainz but they were the dumbest slowest peasant niggers of the nigger kingdoms being caught and sold by actual nigger kings of West Africa
niggers in America are the weakest of their own genetic stock

>ywn again see Brendan in his prime fight mummies with a shotgun

Are black people so obsessed with shit like this because their race has barely done anything worthwhile? Most people still connect blacks with slaves.

HOL UP HOL UP
*hits blunt*
SO U SAYIN
*plays dice*
HOL UP
*steals sneackers*
HOL UP HOL UP
*ices a muthafucka*
SO U SAYIN, HOL UP
*writes faulty cheque*
HOL UP SO U SAYIN, WE FINNA
*shoots a hoop*
WE WUZ KINGS N QUEENZ N SHIET?

Thing is that they know this. They know their culture has had an insignificant impact on the world which is why they try to rewrite it with them as the heroes

*ape noises*

Pretty much. Whites and Asians did a whole bunch of shit, Europe basically colonized the planet. Africans failed to do anything worthwhile even though Africa is a resource rich continent.

Well it depends. I see no reason why black Americans shouldn't be proud. Love it or hate it, black Americans have contributed more to contemporary culture and history than all of their African brethren combined

The entire world is talking about them being killed by police now and how they are dealing with it. Interesting stuff

Triggered

WE WUZ

I liked Rome desu senpai.

Now that i actually think about it blacks have had pretty major influence over the music in the last few decades because of jazz, rap and blues

jesus was a black egyptian

YOU BE LYIN NIGGA, WE WUZ CIVILIZATION AND SHIT

Straight Outta Compton

Wasn't there a BBC period drama recently where they cast a black woman to play Queen Elizabeth I?

They mustve done something wrong if they all died before they even built anything that solidified their existence in history, much like how Africa is right now, that the people are only alive there today because of handouts from other countries, if that were to stop they would be gone, and another "forgotten kings that needs to be remembered today like it means something" saga starts after a gorillion years.

I just like the mental gymnastics they go through to "prove" X race was black
>Dat statue have a wide nose!
>His nickname was da black!
>Mythical giants were black so they wuz kings