Tfw outgrew Sup Forums

>tfw outgrew Sup Forums

>A big guy
>Too big for us

Still posting fag, there's no way out

With 23 i feel old here. I dont belong here anymoore, bye.

Faggots.

>anymoore
>moor

>tfw 30 years old and addicted to this shithole

MAKE THIS NIGHTMARE FUCKING STOP, TAKE ME OFF THIS RIDE

how?

Why would I want to get out of the pit?

Then what the fuck are you still doing here you British faggot?

>mfw hottie messaged me that she wants me to take her out tonight

I'm never coming back to this shithole

you'll be back

I became a normie and "outgrew" Sup Forums for a couple of years and then my life collapsed and now I'm here all day everyday again. Honestly it's kind of comfy and nice to have this to fall back on

>she wants me to take her out tonight
>to talk about her mean bf
See you tomorrow, cuck.

>moor

tfw been trying to quit since 2012

I'm turning 30 next month and I have only been visiting Sup Forums for a while. I used to shitpost on Sup Forums and Sup Forums many years ago.

I guess you outgrow Sup Forums boards one by one.

it's a good feel

but when your misses breaks up with you, or your job turns to shit. we will always be here. just like a cancerous tumour that won't go away.

see you in a few months =)

>dumb frogposter

mate im 26 soon. i used to scoff at people that were over 23 on here.

what a life.

Literally me except when I go to uni I'm a normie and never come here and during the holidays shitposting is all I do

idk where i would go if i "outgrew" this place. i cant stand reddit and their filtered """discussion""". plus the shitposting here keeps me entertained, and at times i can have sensible discussion as well.

i'll be here forever i suppose

I'm 34, i always laugh at the 20 year olds who claim they wont post here when they're my age, as if autism just goes away

>Not growing with Sup Forums

I'm a complete normie outside of my constant posting here, I had a gf until a couple months ago when we mutually broke up due to her going to med school and me moving to start my life (I hated where I moved so I recently moved back with the intention of starting a business possibly with a friend of mine.)

I have a bunch of friends who I go out with, none of whom would ever expect I shitpost about sports and history on the internet hate machine birthplace of the Alt-Right.

The new season of South Park is accurate in that you never truly outgrow being a shitposter.

You just evolve, when I was in elementary school I was always being sent to the principal's office for saying snarky things to the teacher. Shit I called a teacher a bitch once in the fourth grade. It's not like I was a raging autist, I was normal outside of the fact that every once in a while I'd say something edgy.

In Middle School I screamed Heil Hitler to a friend of mine (a fellow future shitposter who introduced me to IRC and Sup Forums in high school during the era of classic Sup Forums) right in front of the Jewish assistant principal.

In High School I started shitposting a lot, but desu was fairly anti-social outside of my small circle of other future shitposters.

In College I maintained multiple romantic relationships, many friends and everything else all while shitposting.

After graduation I spent 6 months as a NEET and started moving around for work before finally giving up on shitty jobs and starting a business back home while living with my parents until my business starts making money.

If anything Sup Forums is a good thing for me. I can live the life of a normie and not say edgelord things irl.

>tfw when on the verge of shagging girl in class I've been chatting up for 2 months

dumb frogposter

Cook for them

if I cooked for her she would probably never talk to me again im awful at cooking

I come to this hellhole even when I'm In public, my normie friends aren't as bantsy as you witty fucks

t. my personal LiveJournal

I recommend rape.

>implying she won't pretend she got raped out of embarrassment when she finds out about my a babby cock

Well, if you're going to do the time then you might as well commit the crime.

If you're bad at cooking, join a cooking course, experiment with different recipes, make friends with Mediterra who may teach you to cook etc.

Ever adult should know how to drive, swim and cook.

>not using Sup Forums as a way to vent your stressfull life & job
nothing better than shitposting after a hard day at work. Also I'm glad to have witnessed trump becoming president & Brexit happening.

*Mediterraneans
Fuck you phone keyboard

I think what I'll do is focus on one dish or cake and make it really good and then build from there
Absolutely.I purge all my autism out here so I don't sperg out irl

I would agree with this.

My mother is Mediterranean so I learned to cook from her. Otherwise it wouldn't hurt to go to a vocational school a a three month course or something. I'm relatively sure they're pretty cheap.

who /nosexinfouryears/ here

>I guess you outgrow Sup Forums boards one by one.

I thought the same at some point and even tho i'm 23, I stopped shittposting in Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, etc, but never managed to stop coming here. I'm not constantly shitposting here, most of the time just lurking, but can't let get of this ride

I assume that you can "outgrew" boards like Sup Forums or Sup Forums since there is actually other places, websites, social circles, "friends" where you can talk about it, more seriously, professionally, maturely, etc.
But not Sup Forums. Not because this is somekind of "magical place" but because every other website "shitposts" (on their own way), all the media & press is composed from half actual information and half banter, lying, rumours and journalists trying to sound cocky, too smart, revolutionary and entitled to insult any team/player they want (sounds familiar). Even between friends, sharing a beer or watching the game together it goes like this, a few actual smart thoughts but also a lot of jokes, banter, real life "shitposting".
But you can't hang forever with friends & other sites humour is just plain awful. Sup Forums is always there and the laughs are good

tl; dr: All kind of sports discussions has "shitposting" as vital part of it, Sup Forums's shitposting being particularly good

You're literally a manchild then, I can barely bring myself to come on anymore it's become so cringy, especially all the 14 year old's on Sup Forums with their praise kek shit

You should invest in concrete companies, mi amigo

i'm 35. been on Sup Forums for about 10 years

I like it cause none of my IRL """friends"""""" like sports

reddit isn't that bad. i end up ignoring a lot of posts and just focus on what i'm really interested in. same thing i do here.

If you can tell me at least one forum which is anywhere near the popularity of Sup Forums that isn't reddit I will migrate there in an instant

the problem is you can't

2ch

IRL everyone only cares about
/cbb/ so this is the only place I can talk /nba/

t. cleetus lexington

usenet
efnet

Very close to Lexington

irc is dead m8

Hi Larry

who /timeless/ here?

I am almost there myself; this place is saturated with just garbage these days
It's like Sup Forums migrated here

thanks for sharing this interesting story!

I've been on this site since early 2007, I'd never consider leaving desu. Boards like Sup Forums have got worse in the last 5 years but there is literally no where like Sup Forums on the english speaking internet, and boards like Sup Forums are unironically the best place to actually discuss politics on the entire internet given more and more forums, blogs, news sites are willing to censor any comment that isn't left wing

>says the tripfag cancer

I hear you bro, I used to be here all the time. Now its just barely 2 times a week.

Ever since my girlfriend broke up with me Sup Forums is all I have

This. I'm 29, been here since 09 and there is no where else you can express yourself online like this place.

Is it any wonder the redditors on /qa/ want to get rid of Sup Forums?

The very thought of someone having a different opinion than them, satire or not, makes them sick.

Been on the chan since 2010. Am I finally old fag?

I never understood why people wants to discuss politics in internet in the first place.

I mean, those are from public knowledge, can;t you talk about that with you family, friends, coworkers and fellow college mates and party followers?

>tfw you've been posting on Sup Forums for 20 years

My how the time flies m8s

09 here

lurk moar

doubles