Absolutely nothing perfectly complements a good kino flick or movie like an ice cold Coke Zero

Absolutely nothing perfectly complements a good kino flick or movie like an ice cold Coke Zero

fuck off shill

fuck off shill

fuck off shill

>zero
Anything but pure cane sugar Coke is shit.
If you're too fat to drink real sugar coke then you should be drinking water in the first place.

>coke zero
Why not just drink vanilla? What's wrong with a little sugar?

>yfw you realize the shit they put in it to replace sugar is 10 times worse for you than regular coke

Coke Zero tastes better imo. Regular coke is just too sugary.

>10 times worse for you
I've never seen this explained. Why is it worse exactly?

Only if you drink a ton of it

>What's wrong with a little sugar?

Spotted the fat ass.

Artificial sugar fucks your liver up if you have too much of it, which amerifats usually do, they essentially substitute water for coke zero

I never tried Coke Zero but my dad drinks that stuff so much

>Artificial sugar fucks your liver up if you have too much of it
Why?

the shit they use instead of actual sugar (aspartame) can cause mental issues on large doses

Go move your fat ass, faggot.
I run 10k three times a week and if I want to drink Coke with sugar I'll fucking drink Coke with sugar!

>I run 10k three times a week and if I want to drink Coke with sugar I'll fucking drink Coke with sugar!
I don't run or exercise almost at all and am still skinny fat and drink sugar coke. Being active has nothing to do with the real problem, which is stuffing your face with unhealthy american shit.

>I don't run or exercise almost at all
Shut your cunt face then. You obviously don't understand what you're talking about.

Shut up, fatty. Why you getting all defensive? Triggered much, fat fuck.

>a conspiracy paranoid is warning me about developing mental issues

Is Coke Zero good?