Always tired no matter how much sleep, exercise, anti-depressants or caffeine taken in

>always tired no matter how much sleep, exercise, anti-depressants or caffeine taken in
>get even more tired when forced to be around people

How do people in your country fix this problem?

>Do drugs
>Whoa how come I'm feeling so weird

The problem was there before that was tried. They alleviate just a tiny bit.

Yes. Diminishing effects. That's how drugs work and why responsible doctors tell you to never use them regularly.

Stop taking anything including caffeine for a week. Never fails.

I've done that. It makes me go from 2/10 energy and alertness back to 1/10.

Same problem here. Always tired, low energy. Wtf how do I fix this :(

Physical activity outside. The gym is the worst place possible to exercise.

stop being bored

fix your brain there is something keeping you down

Iktf, just ask your "chiropractor" to prescribe adderall.

Solid advice

Fix yo sleeping
Fix yo eating

>How do people in your country fix this problem?
They kill themselves

What if that's not an option

Stop fapping

Stop eating burgers and other junk.

Strong snus does the trick.

Sleep it off :^)

You need to stop with this meme

Chronic vitamin D deficiency

i dindn't had a good night sleep for years now
>cuddling with your sister until you sleep is the best way though
tried it once and it worked

adderall abuse

My doctor had me take a blood test, maybe he was thinking that. The results still haven't gotten back yet. I go running outside every other day though. Seems like that would be enough...

>tfw no qt sister gf to make love to and cuddle afterwards

SAME HERE OP, i don't even know if that's normal or if i'm ill, but i guess the suicide rate would be higher if more people was that tired all the time.
what may be the cause? depression (i suspect i have one but not comfirmed)? or any "physical" diseases like thyroid/brain issues?
idk, i went to doctor's, did blood and urine test and everything is fine. i'll go to doctor's again to give the results, but i'm afraid she'll think i'm making this up etc... so i wonder if that's normal to be that tired

Alcohol abuse

nice digits.
whats snus?

Now that you mention that alcohol does make me more awake and motivated. For that matter lsd makes me completely awake and have enough energy that it makes me think that's what most people feel like normally instead of being so tired.

Too bad those drugs can't feasibly be used to alleviate my problem on an everyday basis.

Unironically, you should take a testosterone test

I'll try this, thanks brbro

it's not a meme try it for at least 40 days and then fap if you must your energy levels will drop once you notice you won't be fapping much unless you have nothing going on in life and all you can and afford to do is stay at home shitposting and fapping

try it out you mong