Ask a Navy Seal with PTSD anything

>Ask a Navy Seal with PTSD anything

Have you ever had a break down in public?

What are your opinions on Chris Kyle?
Preferably unbiased, although I understand if you feel obligated not to be critical because of whatever "brotherhood" you might be a part of.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Not noticeably but I stared at a bush for about 3 minutes because I heard rustling while i was out with friends and it was just a squirrel

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

what do you think of this gif?

Kek, nice user

He made it through BUD/s. He's got balls in my opinion.

Because it would make my parental units sad

Why are you still in if you have ptsd?

I wish I could enjoy it, Im not too happy about much anymore.

If you could go back and relive your life from before you joined up, would you still do it?

Because I signed an 8 year contract and my team is the closest thing in the world I have to a family anymore. I dont feel like people at home would accept me for the things Ive done. I used to be a hippie, now I just feel violent

Also, what could you possibly have ptsd from? There hasn't been shit going on overseas for close to 10 years

Are you joking?

I honestly dont know. I joined up because I wanted to do something amazing and sometimes I dont even know why im still fighting other than to go home again.

Extremely safe answer but meh, I'll take it.

holy fuck it's retarded

No, I'm being 100% serious. I'm prior 11b, please tell me where this action is at war hero

Are navy seals afraid of killer whales?

I'm not OP, I just don't know how you can say American troops haven't been seeing action in the past ten years.

There is tons of shit going on. American warfare is literally all for oil profit. At least in my opinion. There is not really anything honorable about modern warfare, I feel overpowered sometimes. Imagine killing a farmer who only shot at you because someone payed him money to and he was just trying to feed his family and didnt know much better...

There are many things going on which they don't deploy retard grunts to do

US military operations literally go on 24/7 all around the world whether or not there is a "formal" war.

We have troops fighting all over the middle east right now. They're just not your regular grunts.

>navy seal
>posts a marine
I guess even seals need someone to look up to.

hey op, i have a degree in the therapy field, i want to work with ptsd patients and maybe in a va or hospice, was wondering if i could ask some questions about your experience with ptsd

SO here
This

Nice trip dubs

this is propaganda

Guerilla warfare....

You know SEALs don't take too kindly to stolen valor

so what do you think you can do about it now? or better q, what will you do when youre out? how will you deal, what will you do to atone, can you work to change situations

Truth, They only feed the sheep what they need to hear to make them feel either safe or terrified. Its all controlled.

What's the best way to polish on a boot?

>FAg

You're samefagging pretty hard. But okay, I'm sorry you had to shoot a farmer and it gave you ptsd. You're a real pussy though.

>There hasn't been shit going on overseas for close to 10 years
so this is the mind game now huh

This is an ask away thread, do it before it 404s.

Not OP, grunt

dadt isn't a thing anymore. go on and just snuggle up in my bivy sack sweetheart.

It's not a fucking secret. People are just too fucking lazy find out what really goes on in the world.

thats a marine corps uniform though

Its propaganda until you do it yourself and you look at the situation for what it actually was you dumb shit

Your overthinking it. That farmer knew he was risking his life by trying to take yours. Don't blame yourself for his action.

No questions. Just thank you my good man

Honestly the fighting is something Im really good at. I want to get married but I cant trust a woman to stay with me after I leave to go somewhere, so I just get drunk and save my money when I can.

Also "muh war for oil" and appeal to emotion are are obvious propaganda tools.

1. once being exposed to a stimulation that induces a reaction ( trigger) could you describe the sensation/ thoughts of entering the altered state, and then exiting that state

2. after your experience(s) when did you think/realize you had psychological change?

3. what do you do to cope with episodes and living with simulations that might remind you of your experiences

and a question for you to answer to your self, if someone else had experienced what you had, and were in your shoes, and they asked for your advice, what would you tell them?

what's the worst thing about your PTSD?

I a little bit of black oil shiner and I just generally dont try to scuff mine, I take a lot of pride in my boots.

So what did you do that was so bad? Literally the only thing sad that happens on deployment is when people in your platoon don't go home and you see them die. Shooting people was the cool part and getting shot at was scary. Things changing back home can be fucked up but you sound like you just don't belong in any form of military. Just get out before you get someone else hurt

Are you serious?

I just wanted a picture for the thread. I could care less, if anything Marines have my respect for some of the shit Ive seen from them

where did it happen?

1. Extreme Anger/ Adrenaline, React React REACT
2. When a Squirrel made the bush move and sent me into an adrenaline rush In a completely safe enviroment I knew something was up with me.
3. I dont really do anything except try to determine if its a real threat or not.

I dont feel like I cant go about life like I used to. Walking down the street has become me checking every window and every corner and every pile of trash and I dont know it just gets to me.

thanks for the help user, i know cannot be easy at all living with ptsd, this info will be helpful for me to understand from the inside what is going on

Some where along the lines of my 5th major engagements. And by Major I mean after a firefight that lasted about 7 hours and when its over youre still pushing on and youre walking past all the destruction you just caused. I wont say exactly where but thats about the jist of it.

Do you like burritoge or no?

>7 hour firefight

Burritoge makes OP smile in any situation

Sad Sack or Beetle Bailey?

Get this doggo some hot sauce

Id like to see you poke your head over a wall with real bullets coming at you, let alone getting shot from multiple locations by an unknown amount of attackers. Shit couldve lasted longer but that's when shit finally got quiet. I hate people like you especially.

Beetle Bailey lives a simpler life

Okay war hero, you're right. Please forgive me, I forgot about how 7 hour firefights are a thing

Thanks guys, being able to talk to people about it helps. I hate you fags but I just felt like letting something out

1. You ever get diarrhea during or after an episode of hypervigilance?

2. How long does it take you to wind down?

Thanks, hooyah.