Best fake vagina on the market? Serious posts only please

Best fake vagina on the market? Serious posts only please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oMC0EDOrWD0
dangerouslilly.com/2010/10/review-tenga-flip-hole-masturbator-black/
fasttech.com/product/6303500-leten-a380-male-handsfree-retractable
youtube.com/watch?v=oQBYpDD017g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pound for pound, rosy palmer and her five sisters.

I need an answer.

they're a pain in the ass to clean. with your hand, you just need a kleenex

yeah its too much work for not being that much better than using your hand...

depends on your budget, user

This. Bought a fleshlight and enjoyed my hand more. Wasted money

so yeah basically either use your hand or get laid, anything else is frivolous bullshit for now...

inb4 dog

Enjoy my flesh light a lot, I think worth the money, but... pay for the cleaning spray, the renewal powder and the lube. Also take the time to warm it up with some hot water before use. Closest I've found to real deal, and still less work, however yes for the lazy hand is easiest...

Any fake pussy is better than the standard angry-deathgrip. Try around to determine durability. Also, a disturbing number of sex toys have hints and nods to stds (designer warts anyone?), so look it over in the store.

Condoms should also be used. They'll keep your toys clean, and they will keep yourself blister-free and smelling decent.

Don't listen to these guys user. I felt the same way about the fleshlight I bought. Seemed like a bitch to clean at first. It was a Vulcan and it was amazing (the mouth, not the vagina). Plus it had a vibrating bullet that went along with it. Felt really good. Still, it was a bit of a pain to clean.
But I bought the Sasha Grey stroker and it's a dream. Feels very, VERY good and its easy as fuck to clean.

Hightly recommend it. I'm about to use it right now.

>fake vagina
>serious posts
choose one

In sincerity, your hand is better. But, you may not be able to, uh, finish the real deal if that's what your used to. Get a FL and use rubbers if you don't want deathgrip dick.

youtu.be/oMC0EDOrWD0

try an onahole they're far more realistic and have harder sensations, the downside of onaholes are that they tend to be suited for shorter guys but they are incredible and makes the fleshlight dull in comparison

Fifi from sextoyget.com

Get one of these. Cum buckets quick.

this cheap one made me cum buckets but a tenga flip is better fleshlights price wise, designwise and feeling

Whoa, explain this one pls

what is that

>Get Hitachi wand
>Put this on end
>Put in dick
>Vibrate
>Cum

Got a sauce for this?

tenga eggs, cheap and disposable with heaps of designs and shit.

my girl used them when jerking me off, less mess and if i nut on or in her instead then they can maybe be used once again before turfing it.

i rate the spider web pattern, absolute buckets

just a cheap 20$ one

Personally, I've used fleahlights, those eggs, a bunch really. I found the Fleahlight feels the best. You have to rinse it out afterwards but feels the most real out of all of them.

tenga flip black, always drains me.

I had no idea they made those things. Badass. Thx user

The fleshlight is good but for me it's a lot of effort put in to fapping - warming it up, then once you nut you have to clean it. I just want to nut, quick clean up and do something else.

INB4 grapefruit

rubber glove in a sock with a few rubber bands around it. Coconut oil for lube. tie a couple of the fingers in a knot so the lube doesnt go to waste, and to make it tighter. when done, tie the glove in a knot and throw away

Sure thing. I suggest getting a dimmer switch to use with the wand...even on low it can be pretty intense.

Just to change things up, I bought a PVC elbow and fed the inert into it. It's a tighter fit, and the angle provides a bit of friction when you go in deep. feelsgoodman.

just buy some shit made by TOMAX off amazon

Is water the only way to warm these things up??

Mix a bit of IcyHot or BenGay with your lube.

tried using capsium cream once. almost went to the emergency room

cant do this with a fleshlight

Ive never used one but i am gonna be meeting a guy who is willing to share his. After that we are planning on DPing it.

how big is your dick?

the fleshlight pilot is a nice one get a heating wand and wrap it up in a heating pad

Take two cleaning sponges, a roll of duct tape and a vinyl glove. First, squirt lotion or lubricant inside the glove. Then, place the glove in between the two sponges (non-abrasive sides facing inward, naturally), press the sponges together as you stretch the entrance of the glove over the two sponges. When there is vinyl covering the upper half of the two now-conjoined sponges, fasten the glove to the sponge with the duct tape. 1 & 1/2 times around should do it.

Now apply a thin layer of lubricant onto your cock to ensure comfortable entry, and begin.

This shit was made by the gods.

D-does that suck your dick?

This seems like the type of thing that will be recalled after it rips a dick off.

I bet that shit is loud as hell

6 inches
and BONUS its the easiest to clean
dangerouslilly.com/2010/10/review-tenga-flip-hole-masturbator-black/

I have one, and it's amazing. No possibility of it hurting your dick when there is lube in it. I've wanted to tell everyone I know to get one because it's insane, but don't want to be "that guy" in person. I got it with a hairdryer holder so that I can attach it to more stuff hands free.

link to the store please?

It is kinda noisy. Not really possible to use when other people are home, unless you rig up a pillow fort to suppress it.

What the fuck kind of pipe adapter shit is this user

The Squanch Device should appear as pictured.

Cleanup is as simple as undoing the tape, taking the glove off, wrapping the tape around the entrance of the glove, and throwing it away. Keep the sponges. This way, as long as you have duct tape and vinyl gloves (I get them from Family Dollar), you can continuously make fifis with a disposable component.

what about fake tits?

fasttech.com/product/6303500-leten-a380-male-handsfree-retractable

>serious posts only

Really???

like fan noisy or stand mixer

Fleshlight Quickshot might be worth checking out. would be a good choice if your dick is a decent size. I recently bought one, it was alright, it didn't really suit my size, felt a bit loose and my dick wasn't long enough to reach out through the top. but if u have a good size then it might work for you

Sauce? Google is not helping.

much closer to a fan. The motor is really pretty quiet, the main piece that moves inside kind of knocks, but could probably be modified a little bit with a piece of foam or rubber in the right place.

looks like shit lol
and your thumb looks short

how big is your dick?

search for Leten A380, or I posted a link above. It's kind of a weird product to track down...the prices for it range pretty dramatically. I paid like $80 for it.

try the board itself

>jerking of with a chinese sex robot in a pillow fort

oh god my man here
youtube.com/watch?v=oQBYpDD017g

Anything by TENGA if you are not a weeb looking to fuck a fake child or an animal. Skip the eggs, they do nothing.

If you have $100+ go for the flip zero. It's the best of the line.

For $30-$50 bucks you can get a tenga cup, the deep throat is good.

Ah thanks. Im gonna go feel like a tard now.

potato starch
cold water
hot water
ice cubes
container
a mold

1. pour the potato starch and cold water in a bowl and stir until smooth
2. move step one to your container. Add the hot water. Microwave until the mixture is clear
3. before it cools off completely, put it into the mold of your choice
4. put in an ice bath to chill, then into the refrigerator
5. once it's cool, remove from the refrigerator, remove the mold, then remove the aid while adding air

It's worth it. I have a girlfriend and I can't wait for her to leave so I can use it. None of the work, ten times the pleasure.

How is the clean up?

30 seconds. The inside pops out, rinse with water, flip it inside out, rinse, put back together.

heres a vid showing off the tenga flip

how to embed.com