Are there any upcoming movies that you are legitimately looking forward too...

Are there any upcoming movies that you are legitimately looking forward too, not just for Sup Forums shitposting purposes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ECSkzXdwb4E
youtube.com/watch?v=5BN8MaQ38U4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kong: Skull Island

The Great Wall
John Wick 2

Rogue One for sure. I love Star Wars.

This

Also Mission Impossible 6, The Mummy

Star Wars Episode 8 (hoping the magical tree about the creation of the force is a lie).

Really, I thought it might just be another cash grab.

Star Wars: Rogue one

both legitimately excited to watch an original star wars sequel and the hurricane of star wars related shitposting that always consumes this board for 3 months after a new star wars movie comes out

Shin Godzilla
Doctor Strange
Jack Reacher 2
The Accountant
Rogue One
Fantastic Beasts
Kingsglaive

That's about it for me, user.

New Godzilla looks pretty tight

I haven't watched a single film or television show, since 2009.

I come here to shitpost endlessly.

Shin Gojira
Rouge One

youtube.com/watch?v=ECSkzXdwb4E

youtube.com/watch?v=5BN8MaQ38U4

Both look great

>Annozilla
It's been a long time since a not-shit monster movie was made.
>Uru in Blue
Wings of Honneamise is just about my favourite movie and they've got Hiroyuki Yamaga directing again.
>Alien: Covenant
Prometheus was good. Really damn good. I have really high hopes for this one.
>Neon Demon
Refn is our guy.
>Jack Reacher 2
Tom Cruise doesn't make bad movies.

It's not all bad in the future

>Sup Forums: The Post

Ghostbusters 2

Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk

It's been out for 27 years, user.

I mean Ghostbusters 2016 2

New Rob Zombie later this year
Can't think of anything else atm

Toni Erdmann
Manchester by the Sea
Elle

Honestly hasn't been that great of a year so far

Oh, in that case I can't wait for Dredd 2.

Doctor Strange

Mute.
I know I'll end up seeing more movies but I'm not particularly looking forward to them.

Dude, literally no film or tv was as good as Abatap posting was.

Nothing.

>Uru in Blue
Interested. Hadn't heard of it.

Outside of a couple of threads on /m/ it doesn't seem to be getting any attention. I really liked Diebuster so I think there's a real chance of this movie turning out well. The time between productions is significantly longer this time but I think the spirit of the original story is more relevant now if anything, so there should be potential to make something really good out of it.

It's that 2018 release date that's probably keeping things quiet. Give it a year. People'll start talking. It's gainax after all.

Captain Fantastic and La La Land

Wiener Dog

Dr. Strange, and Battle Angel Alita.

The latter more than the former despite being pretty sure it won't be very good.

I suppose that's true. Being the huge Honneamise fan that I am though the first announcement that production was actually happening was enough to blow my mind.

I really like the look of the now-ancient concept art for when they first came up with the sequel. I hope they try to stay faithful to the look and style of the original movie. It looked very distinct and cool.

Apparently a lot of ideas from the original sequel plan became major elements in Neon Genesis Evangelion. The guy on the left here looks a lot like an older Shinji. I wonder if his relationship with Not-Casca was a Shinji-Asuka type situation.

La Mort de Louis XIV
Sieranevada
Elle
A Lullaby to the Sorrowful Mystery
Homo Sapiens
Toni Erdmann

The Dark Tower
I'm just happy it's actually getting made. The books are far from perfect and not so sacred to me that the film can't improve on a few things.

People jump on how Elba playing Roland ruins it, but I disagree.

Starting it from book 3 ruins it.

I had a dream I was watching "Suicide squad" and about 2/3's through realized it was teen titans and the last 1/3 was awesome. Now I'm interested in Teen Titans.

Suicide Squad
Doctor Strange
Wonder Woman

Guardians of the Galaxy 2, because it looks like fun.