Ausfag television and film bro down

What are your thoughts on the current state of the abc?

Can they pull off more kino like Rake?

I met her

Fingered her in a nightclub once

Lets go back

ive got her on snapchat and she always posts stories of herself in clubs getting fingered

Hex was a total waifu when she first got on the show. Then like all women who get a mouthpiece, she turned into a stuck up whiney cunt.

I think we are connected in the grand scheme of things.

ABC24 is not impartial no matter which way you slice it, nothing ever can be but journo's can make a career out of appearing independent. I don't know why it has to be funded to such an extent when it really is just trying to control what is found significant - even the fictional stuff.

I raped her in a restaurant bathroom once.

>an they pull off more kino like Rake?
I'm looking forward to Senatekino in Season 5.

This season of rake was dogshit 2bh but I am still looking forward to next season

>Hex was a total waifu when she first got on the show
Sure, if you're into insufferable lol so randumb girls

Is she best morning show waifu?

>Not Nat
Fuck off ya cunt

Sydney Trash Detected; the moment you slumlords got your hands on the show in season 2 the entire population of the show turned into literally the half dozen orbitters that aunty has got on contract from jack irish and other forgettable rubbish trying to be flavor of the month caricature of a polical leader or media shock jock we had the potential for another seachange and aunty skimped on the funding and we get is sydney pandering trash

>Implying it isn't based karl

Who is she?

onyasonya

Stephanie "get a finger up her minger" Bendixon

Fuck I miss her.

This chick admitted a few weeks back during a pokemon go discussion that she didn't play games growing up..

>not koshi

My glove.

>tfw you gotta catch the weather report on channel 7 news for dat Jane Bunn

>attractive female gaming personality never actually played games

Colour me fucking surprised.

Carl is starting to piss me off lately he is coming across more pc and forced more than ever

How is good game nowadays? I stopped watching soon after the original guy left.

Kochie would have curb stomped the ladyboys if they had a whinge about being called trannies.

If they aren't paid I'm not here. Every major release is 11/10

It's like my opinion of them two have flipped lately

She's not a smart lady.

>People still watch broadcast television

Not only that but here it's especially shit and the way for it not to be is if you're basically just watching US broadcast television.

Even my mum pirates for fuck sake.

So what's the story behind this fingering thing?

It seems every time I watch it they're pushing SJW bullshit and I turn it off halfway. Maybe I just happen to be watching the bad episodes but it's literally EVERY time.

Also the hosts are fake as all fuck. The guy who left seemed natural so of course they had to kick him off and replace him with a hole.

>he hasn't fingered Hex in a nightclub

I'd like to know this too.

All I know is she deleted a bunch of slutty photos off her social network pages after she got the gig.

Some gamer club slut that loves getting two in the pink

They fired original guy because they wouldn't let him review games properly iirc. They weren't given much time per game and only one of the actually reviewed it, even thew on the show it's made out like both of them played it.

Another misogynystic meme

What else could it have been

Can anyone here please post the gif of bajo and hex taking the attraction test and it showing that bajo likes hex but she doesn't like him?

2 fucking years the webm has been posted, and I still can't make it through the whole thing due to second hand embarrassment

Based bajo has surely hit that

I actually saw that episode.

I love how the demonstration chink is laughing at his beta ass.

>ywn rule Australia with Sonia as co-Führers, driving back the forces of the Caliphate and basking in the glow of the radioactive wasteland that was Melbourne before you solved the "Victorian problem"

Why even live?

Aka smelly suit man

SQUASH all AusWORMS

thicc sam the best

Cant believe she got a tit reduction

Crime against nature,

My gf wants one, no way I say

Did she really get one or did she just lose weight? Cause they're big, but she looks like the kind of girl whose tits fluctuate based on her overall thiccness

based deuGOD

dat casual misogyny

some guy fingered her bum in a sydney nightclub

How do you finger girls in a nightclub? Do you ask them if you could? Do you need to be a chad?

>Do you need to be a chad?
If you've ever been in a nightclub you know you don't

Hook up with a girl in a nightclub. You'll know when the right time is. You'll probably need to be a bit of a chad though.

I want Sup Forums to leave

but i branched out from Sup Forums to Sup Forums in 2012

everyone is a chad after 19,000 beers

>"And mum reckons I'm the son of the king"

>trap door

Was this an allegory to the temptations and dangers of the oncoming mainstream transgender movement?

Yeah, exactly. All you need is chad confidence for a little bit. Just to get the fingers in.

No, it was about keeping our borders strong

Soul mates season 2 tomorrow ausfrinds

Based Amytage. Would wreck in all holes, at full force. Pure sex appeal.

who /goliathbestchaser/ here?

She will never cook you dinner.

why bother carrying on?

Who /bunn/ here? Has Ch7 discovered the THICC meme? Do they keep her plump?

>Hex talks about how great the new Ghostbusters is and how everyone who dislikes it is evil

She got Dropped by everyone hard.

I want to see Kendall Gilding get thicc tbqhwy

what episode is that?

I want McCartney to cook for me if you know what I'm saying

They spelled catering wrong

Bajo is clearly all about the pole and that was clearly the subtext in the entire stare down.

ok dumb cunt

>tfw no morning qt

attempted rape

Shit yes, Jane Bunn is an absolute sexual goddess, check out the hips on that bitch, she's like a black woman, her ass must be plump as fuck.

10/10 would marry.

Requests and questions never moisten the pussy. You gotta craft a persona that commands them and their body will signal when it is time to c'est la vie.

I work in the australian film industry and know the actual story, the original guy junglist was a stoner and would never come to work on time or some days at all, wouldnt play the games he was meant to review and made a lot of it up on the spot.

When Hex was brought on she knew that she was replacing a total douchebag that the fans loved and tried really hard to fit in but took it way to heart when all the hate started pouring in. Lots of tears.

Jane Bunn was elite on WIN. Fucking 7 never let her show proper cleavage.

Instead they pack her into dresses that hug the shit out of her godly hips and waist, and I'm A-OK with that.

>ywn cum in Kelsey's good eye while she agrees that it is an essential ingredient of her life.

dat industrial strength ironing board figure, so hot right now.

Not a big fan of Hex, but a least she's presentable and can at least fake enthusiasm. Never liked Junglist, he looked shit on camera, came across as a bit of a wanker, and that pseudonym points to terrible taste in music, and thus life. Plus his burning bridges act afterwards tends to show they were right to get his unprofessional arse out of there.