If you could tell Hitler anything, what would you say?

If you could tell Hitler anything, what would you say?

Good job man keep up the hard work

f-father..?

"Y'know this probably isn't going to work. You should try to be a little more subtle and a lot more diplomatic."

do what you do, but
1. don't go to war. you'll ruin germany and eastern europe for the next half century
2. leave the jews alone. you have some good scientists (nobel prize winners) working for germany so keep them.

Why were your perspective lines so bad

Don't kill yourself your planet needs you

Don't invade Russia and ruin it.

would you suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

Start with the Muslims next time.

He wasn't wrong

you can't win on two fronts

You should have gassed the Jews, as your people have paid for it anyway... and now the kikes are flooding Europe with rapefugees.

"I want your wiener schnitzel inside of me."

You did nothing wrong

Nice try.

Did you and Goebbles ever have a thing

With all due respect my Führer, please listen to your generals. They are intelligent and made men who are skillful in both tactics and strategy. I know you believe in Germany but if you continue not to heed their advice it will cost you more than your life.

I am sage from the future and I have seen your beloved Germany fall from your mistakes. This is your second chance, don't fuck it up. HEIL HITLER!

DON´T WALK 2 RUSSIA. FINISH SUMTHIN B4 STARTIN ANOTHER TANG

next time get coats for your soldiers

Only 1 front at a time.

Try harder next time.

Don't attack Russia

Stop at Poland.

ZU STALINA

By destroying the true Jews you will fulfill prophecy and leave behind a vacuum to be filled by liars who will claim to be Jews. These liars will rule and lead the world to destruction. Thanks to your arrogant actions.

Combovers don't work.

Don't invade Russia in the winter.

LOL he didn't kill himself you idiot.

After you take a few countries in europe, pull everyone back, but set up bases in those countries. Don't fuck with Russia. Once you do that you lose. You can conquer Russia later. You have to slow play world domination.

stalling's approacing

You did nothing wrong.

Exactly. Because I told him not to

This

Don't go to Russia stupid.
And then I'd ask him how Argentina is this time of year lololol
CIA

Cheers

You did nothing wrong!

Check em Herr shizta muncher

Cubism is better, faggot.

Also, steal the nukes from the Americans.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Fact; when you have Britain down and out, just finish the job. Look what they are now, a Muslime paradise. Next Adolf, don't fight Russia in their winter when your guys are not prepared.Jews are good scientists, you prolly could have had the "bomb" b4 the USA if you would have kept a few around. Gas the Muslims dude

Take over England before opening the eastern front you asshole. Ohh yeah, and those off looking antenna things all around England's coast? They're detecting your asses, bomb them. Then maybe the world could be jew free and speaking German.

I'd probably start with "LOL, pwned" and then I'd point out the enormous gay bar that opened opposite where his bunker used to be.

"Master Race", lolololololololol

Heil.

I love you...
> n-no homo

don't attack russia

"suki Adolf-san"

>Germany went to war
>leave the jews alone
So much wrong with this post, user.

I would have convinced him to ditch the mustache and grow a soul patch and goatee.

Let's dp Eva.

They're reading the enigma messages.

"hey the allies are gonna invade omaha beach on june 6 1944)

Call upon American to wipe the commies out.

you can set bases in Mexico to fuck US just talk to Vasconcelos he's proNazi and a heartbeat from the presidency.

Do not try to invade Russia, it won't work and you'll spread your army too thin which will cause you to lose. Also, Rommel is a part of a coup but he's a great leader, killing him may not be a great idea but keep his sorry ass on the front lines in Africa. Also, your Parkinson's will drive you crazy, sleep with your neice more.