Sup Forums sings, Continued

Rev up them pipes fellas, it's singing time. We are singing "Me and your Mama" by Childish Gambino because i already got a some recordings from the last post, which got 404'd
For those of you who haven't done this before, here's how it works:
-go to youtube.com/watch?v=etcyf1Nvli4 or whatever for lyrics
-go to vocaroo.com to record.
-Make a recording of yourself singing the song with little to no background noise.
-Send a link in this thread or on the discord if thread 404s (I will link it below).
Try to stay with the beat of the song and not have the song playing in the background of the recording.
-Do some shitty adlibs during all the instrumental parts, or just make the sounds of the instruments, I don't care.

I will try to include everyone in the finished product, which I will most likely upload to youtube.com/user/sammyeggnog
I will be in here editing for a few hours, feel free to upload your vocaroo links here if you want: discord.gg/TAC7yu7

You don't need to record yourself singing the whole song if you don't want, you could just do a minute or two.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1pRw9PT4NY
vocaroo.com/i/s1AkPcF06rRR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Buuuuump

What if I sang a completely different song

It would be a challenge for me to add it to the video. Probably wouldn't include it at all

why don't you just make it a karaoke album?

There's more than likely some actually trained vocalists that don't wanna just rap some pleb shit

he got dubs, and he's right you know

Nice dubs mang,
Im going for something like youtube.com/watch?v=I1pRw9PT4NY

Give us a list of songs we can all sing that aren't just rap or pleb shit and we can make this an album or whatever

my dude im just tryna make a vid for the giggles. As for the album idea, I'm probably just gonna make a strawpoll or something to choose some songs.

>that filename
>that song choice
>that contrived attempt at community focus

i mean, good luck, but no thanks.

I'm just saiyan I think I could do more than just a childish gambino song. Keep a spot open for myself with any of these
(Bloodbarf, 1-800-Worship, Cuckoo Cuckoo, Maybe Bloodhail, Maybe some NMH or Modest Mouse or MAC+ for shits and giggles, or hell, someone give me something I could try)
if I can find a mic or something, because I'd love the chance to sing something. Just gotta wait for my retard roommates to leave so I can have the house to myself

hold on i'm trying to help this nigga out here, better put on the ol' trip for this

I won't have a chance till I get home. How much longer will you be taking these?

It looks like OP doesn't really know what he's doing too well so if this doesn't work on this thread i'll just have to make one myself, so don't worry, if not today then soon so I can do some practice and figure out how i'm gonna record myself

Peste loves you all and just wants to challenge those pretty voices

Alright cool, thanks dude

7000 years later in paint and I have a concept for the cover, what do y'alls think? I can always go back to the drawing board but this was done pretty quickly and looks alright for being done so quick

This is just the concept, I can re-do it so it looks a little more put together as well, just wanted to see what you think.

OP take note: if you want your bretheren to take place in your thread you should probably include them in it

Looks pretty good. How do we decide what songs we're going to sing? Should we just have a bunch of anons post songs and then have us all vote and finalize like 10 to 15 tracks?

There are some I want to be on there specifically in order to challenge us, and I want there to be some rap tracks as well, that's all I got really figured. OP said a strawpoll, I guess that could work? but first let's decide what we're singing. if I can't find a mic I might literally have to film it and rip the audio like a child lol

So is this aiming to be as autistic as those Sup Forums sings tracks floating around youtube?

It's more simular to those Sup Forums sings tracks floating around in youtube

OP here, and you are pretty right. I haven't done one of these on Sup Forums before. I only have experience with ones in the >implying groups on facebook. Im down to help with editing if need be, Peste.

That's what i'm trying to stop. We're Sup Forums. We gotta be ambitious, we gotta be funny, and most of all we gotta be musicians

That was my goal. A few guys recorded yesterday but I would need 2 or 3 more people to sing the whole song for a final product

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

here we go..

Fuck yeah, thank you for not being mad at my nature. This may go on for a day or two of course because I'm a bit of a tismo when it comes to art and shit. I'll post if there's anything I need specifically, but now I eat and piss and wake up

nice reference yo

Alright so the first thing we gotta do is decide what we're singing. Lemme put some songs down that I wouldn't mind, you do the same, we vote and whatever gets the most is what we doin. you can also use your strawpolls and whatever but I'm just gonna do it like this because its much easier. I originally said these:
"Bloodbarf, 1-800-Worship, Cuckoo Cuckoo, Maybe Bloodhail, Maybe some NMH or Modest Mouse or MAC+ for shits and giggles"

But for real, those are just whatever ideas, if anyone has something that we'd all really enjoy i'm all ears.

Also can someone sorta take what I had going with the cover and make it look less awful?

OP again, MAC+ would be some autistic but entertaining shit man.

I don't think I should do the cover, but I would love to do the audio editing because I got a bunch of time and need something to keep me busy desu

Shit nigga id totally be down to sing cuckoo cuckoo

Cherry Coloured Funk/Carolyn's Fingers by Cocteau Twins.

All yours
Song's powerful as fuck yo
I'll look into this

I just got outta the ICU cause I basically tried to kill myself and go to the store in a towel (all of this was during a seizure I was having), so I'm a little off and am gonna be job hunting in between this, so again, sorry if this thread takes a bit of time

all good my man. Sorry to hear about your situation, get better soon!

I'm better now, just trying to get outta the town I got myself stuck in on accident, gonna do some dry runs and maybe post one

Sounds good. Hop in the discord whenever if you want to talk and play some videogames lol

Where at?

I don't think you can use this lel
vocaroo.com/i/s1AkPcF06rRR

Thats the most usable one yet my man. Good job. laughed pretty hard at "DO WHAT YOU WANT"