Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums
currently tripping, give me something nice to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oMC0EDOrWD0
youtube.com/watch?v=RbKlR8AGYmQ
youtu.be/FBEmX0w6Hlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

try and figure this out for 3 hours

tripping on b sounds horrific friend

Drink orange juice immediately

youtu.be/oMC0EDOrWD0

Take a shower while listening to some chill music and don't forget to bring a beer.

Has anyone here micro dosed on acid before? I want to know if it is just like being high for really long, and what're your thoughts on it?

Watch "Scanner Darkly"

I have mircodosed. It isnt like a full on trip but it gives you a great confidence boost with everything you do. I had a presentation that day and usually i am scared shitless but i was just feeling like a god. I got a 100%

Don't think about the spiders, dude

Get off Sup Forums

I have and it's like an internal trip. Not much visuals happen, but you feel good. The experience feels like the mental side of tripping

If I look at the right one they spin counter clockwise. If I look at the left they spin clockwise.

Would you recommend it? I can't smoke because of job applications but I want to get high, so is it a decent alternative? Or no?

youtube.com/watch?v=RbKlR8AGYmQ

Listen to this album.

back when I was in highschool Sup Forums would immediately start spamming gore to these threads, no questions asked

How high do you get? Can you still function at a working level and be productive?

STOP. STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW and listen to THIS start to finish, with headphones on

youtu.be/FBEmX0w6Hlg

this. your mind still works kinda like it does when you're tripping but no visuals etc. lots of people use it for performance and confidence enhancements in day to day life because it's cheap, lasts a long time and your brain is faster.

">kys"

yeah but which way is the middle one spinning? and why does it change depending on whether you look to the left or right?

I get decently high. I'm able to function pretty well. I drove while microdosed, and was very productive that day.

The fact that I got trips whilst talking about tripping
>trippy

Sauce plz I have this shirt always wondered where it's from

Okay cool, would you recommend it? I would try it first at a friends obviously, but how much do you cut the tab before you take it? Like into 4 pieces or smaller?

I would recommend it. Also it depends on the ug dose of your tab. Mine was around 100ug and I cut it in two pieces and shared with a friend

micro dosed my first couple times at a few gigs. Its pretty easy to operate on, everything flows

Alright thanks, I'm planning on trying it this weekend and was just wondering what others experiences were on it. Thanks

I can get the middle one to spin either way. If I look at one of the sides though and then focus on the middle it looks like its spinning the same way as the other. As for why who knows. Its supposed to be about if your left or right brained.

alex?

Hey Sup Forumsros, why is it so hard to find any dabbing oil? All my contacts seem to be dry. I swear I'd pay good money if I could find some in my area

Are you retarded? Do 2 blotters and drift away.

its hard to make, are you in a non legal state? because i have made it myself off of a half pound of good quality bud, and i only got an oz. investing in the equipment to do it properly (a closed loop extractor ext.) is very expensive

nope, tell him i say hey for me