Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6srI0EVwTUE?t=20
youtu.be/TG5LHnErVwc
youtube.com/watch?v=gPpueOPrHwM
youtu.be/CK6Ddr-8Ceo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Moar

sick fucks deserve to be shot

Finally, a YLYL without the nice feet meme.

YOU FUCKING JINX IT!

real shame, that
youtu.be/6srI0EVwTUE?t=20

you fucking fag shitter

nice feet

Nice paws

youtu.be/TG5LHnErVwc

Yup

this is hilarious because how unfunny it is, and how all of you are trying so hard to ignore it and make it unfunny

agree
with a fucking AK

That's Niki minaj. Someone stole a joke from Niki minaj's Twitter and repackaged it into a shitty meme oh my god

Grespectul A to Y women?

Some fucking faggot eats out Niki Minaj. After all the massive loads she's taken. Fucking nasty Tony Soprano is right real men don't do that shit

anyone got more of her feet?

It's a meme you dip

Doesn't this sound amazing? Rubbing her soft fur as she moaned softly with each touch. I'm more of a romantic (even with my furry and incest qualities). So I'd do anal if she asked, she has much too good of a tailhole to ignore, to be honest. Her sphincter would feel so tight around me and she'd squeal as I started to penetrate her, but I'd stop to check that she was okay. After she was ready for more of me, I'd start pounding deeper and faster until I couldn't take it anymore, and cum in her nice rear. I can imagine her closing her eyes and biting her lips in pleasure; I'd be pulling her soft body and nice feet close against mine as we lovingly melt into each.

I'd be a tired guy after all of this, but she would soon want more. Easing me onto my back, looking deep into my eyes, she'd draw close and lick the tip of my nose. She is such a beautiful creature, especially with that nice smile. I'd enter her pussy, and fuck it until we were both so raw. I worry that it might hurt too much for her, but that concern is dismissed after catching another look of love from her face. I'd comfort her and let her know that she is the world to me.

She would, of course, want to roleplay as the helpless girl, so needless to say, she really likes rough sex. It's all about playing my cards right and keeping her in a flux of arousal and pain all at once. It would be a tough balance to keep, but I'd do anything for her and her nice feet, especially. I'd press her against the wall and hold her struggling hands as I'd enter her soft tailhole. She would try to break free while softly muttering "No...please...", but I would continue even more strongly. The safety word would be "wine", an impossible to mistake phrase. It would occur in her mind perhaps a time or two, but our shared pleasure would be too overwhelmingly good for her to want to stop. Our love would turn the night air into a sweet intoxicating aroma as I thrust into her tight anus. It would be beautiful.

when they actually need feminism

LOL

lost hard

hahahahahahaha fuck

Lost

Lost

Fucking lost. Kek

almost lost. hardest grin of my life

guys have you heard of burrito dog

no wats that

lost

Did someone say burrito dog?
youtube.com/watch?v=gPpueOPrHwM

youtu.be/CK6Ddr-8Ceo

Burrito dog has saved my soul. I once was a lost little faggot man. No kidding you, I was gay. But then I found burritodog and my whole life was changed. I started to share them, collect them. I even sent one to my mother and she said "lol" back. Noe my life has meaning. Like a Buddhist monk or some shit I have found my nirvana. I live to share the burrito happiness with my friends. I have spent my life savings on free birds burritos and small adorable beagles. This what I live for and now I strive to preach the gospels of beagleton and burrito to all who I know. All praise the beagle and his mild hot sauce from taco mayo. I love you beagle.

best kek in a year

Looks like somebody threw out a perfectly good white girl.

why so much tryhardery around here?

burrito dog

Are you not getting enough attention bananaposter, now you have to type as well in hopes someone will care? Here's your (you), don't spend it all in one place.