This is a 10/10 in bongland

>this is a 10/10 in bongland

why are white people so obsessed with being "accepting" to muslims?

We need a new crusade

She's French and Bong so she worships Muslims doubly.

>why are white people

Just French, Swedes and Bongs.

She looma pretty damn adorable in that pic. But still, fuck this bitch I hate her.

But that book is about some feminist Iranian whore who comes to American and becomes a good consumer slut.

Have you even read Persepolis?

>what its makeup.

So you love black cock so much that you ejaculate every time you see a black man nearby. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

dont judge the book without reading it, its a nice book, it can be a 10/10 if you like that kind of stuff.

No, just Germans and French faggots.

Bongs aren't at all. They're like 4% of the population and everyone hates them.

>It's an "unattractive basement-dwelling virgin critiques the appearance of a woman the likes of which he can only dream of getting with" episode

>liking the MC getting a man killed for falsely stating he sexually harassed her to Iranian religious police, all to save her own skin

goddes 11/10

>of a woman the likes of which he can only dream of getting with

what the fuck are you talking about loser? She's just ordinary looking. I think you are the unattractive basement-dweller

>She's just ordinary looking
Exactly

Go the FUCK back to /pol.

And the redditors and cucks will look up and shout, "go back to Sup Forums!"

And I'll whisper... "no."

Go back to Reddit

Well it is a very good book tbqh

The feminism really aged her

i think the ageing also aged her user

People keep bringing this up but why does your own appearence matter? Why would someone attractive be more valid to criticize someones looks? It's not like being good looking makes you an expert on it.

>Oy vey! Think of ze shekels!
kek

plebs

i've fucked girls better looking than her.

Stop projecting your virginity onto everyone.

Bitter feminists have faggotry and made up problems running through their heads 24/7, this really has an affect on their outer appearance.

Its why women working stressful jobs also look like shit very quickly.

Mook is literally an old-timey type of racist. He's even better than the original because he got dat jap brand of bigotry, I love it.

>Sup Forums getting mad at emma watson holding a copy of persepolis calling her a muslim lover

Feminists need to read/watch it because fuck shaira law.

Actually it seems like by normy standards this is a 10/10 here.
I'm not convinced.

How is that different from Sweden and France then ? You're obviously an ashamed Bong.

She looks very unappealing here.

Looks like an unfortunate MTF.

>this is a 10/10 in the Republic of the Congo

She's tanned, dark long hair, big tits. Also got a lovely smoker's voice.

Better than her bimbo former co star.

black/10 would not bang

I'm Sup Forums and I'm fine with Sharia. Muslism got everything right, their treatment of females especially. Too bad most of them are brown.

so does youre mom

Are you a cuck?

Nah, can't cuck someone without an SO.

my mother in her younger years looked better than her tbqh

pics?

Sup Forums and muslims share the same dictator like views on everything.

Sup Forums just hates them because theyre brown and look different

If "islam" was made up of white people wearing ss-like uniforms, racists on Sup Forums would trip over themselves to join their leagues.

>no burka

stone her

this desu senpai

>I'm Sup Forums

no you're not, you're a permavirgin edgelord

arms too hair--wouldn't bang

>Sup Forums just hates them because theyre brown and look different

Not sure about Sup Forums, but that's certainly the reason I don't like them. I'm not going to become tolerant just because society tells me to lmao, why would I?

damn i was going to download that since art looked nice

but if thundercunt likes it, i dont see it being any good

Nah, i dont want neckbeards fapping over my mother.

Only i may have that privilege :^)

"Time has ravaged your once-youthful looks."

>I'm not going to become tolerant just because society tells me to lmao, why would I?

In the end you just wind yourself up. Society is going to be more and more mixed whether you like it or not.

You'll probably have to work with brown people, they will probably even be in charge of you.

Of course if you're a NEET living with mom and dad, its easy to look at funny pics and be racist all day. It's a fun little activity and gives you a sense of belonging and purpose.

When you step out into the real world it will get you either fired, thrown in prison, or beaten up.

Never understood it and never will. She's not that damn attractive. Mimetics aside, Sup Forums has terrible taste in women. You faggots liked cracky, Loli, rabbit, Zoey, that 13 year old from stickam, and boxy. Don't ever deign to pretend you know shit about feminine aesthetics.

I'm feeling a solid seven/10.

See, the thing is,one can be actively racist and still function pretty well IRL. For example, an anti-semite could say they're anti-zionist, and people with similar views will understand what they actually mean.

Furthermore, I firmly believe in compartmentalizing various aspects of my personality. So the IRL me and the Sup Forums me will never be linked.

Finally, I work in an area that is predominately High-IQ, white and male, and I will move to Asia as soon as possible(which will probably be around 8-10 years).

So I think I'll be able to deal with the """"""""inevitable""""""""" mixing pretty well. I'm not ideological at all, I frankly hate the West because it's so faggoty. If Rome is burning, sack the city.

Don't you fucking shit talk Boxxy

>It's a someone who knows nothing about Sup Forums describes Sup Forums

Nice choice of pic, since what you posted wasn't an argument.

Get nearly any other random 'good looking' girl with no make up on and compare her to that pic. She still looks cute whereas most girls look like absolute shit.

Shes good looking and cute. It's a fairly rare combination.

> hates brown people

> is moving to asia

wew lad.

The constantly confused mind of the alt-right

>American who most likely has European ancestry shits on European qt

the pass of time aged her too
>12 years since Prisoner of Azkaban

>Boxxy
Is this 2010 again

>muh profitability

lol i bet that jew's jaw it the floor when japmoot told he didnt care about the shekels

It's not just the brown part. It's certain physical features, behaviors and cultural elements. Also, "hate" is a bit of an overstatement. I'm bigoted, but to hate someone you really need to know them.

Oh, and I'm not politically affiliated in any way, but I am rooting for the Right because they're the only ones who even pretend to represent the interests of white males.

Nah. These are 10/10s in bongland.

I've been frequenting Sup Forums since before "go back to Sup Forums" became a thing.

Sorry, i gave it too much intellectual credit.

Sup Forums is basically bitter white virgins and losers who blame minorities for their virginity and failures in life.

To make things worse, Sup Forums is all bark and no bite. Crying online whilst the "enemy" is massacring your people in 1st world capitals and breeding with your women, is the definition of cowardice.

It's an echo chamber of increasing futility and despair, as they gradually see how much the jew has really decided their fate.

Come back when Sup Forums does something other than whine and cry like tumblerinas.

I guess everyone needs some imaginary in group/ out group to align themselves with.

Existence can get quite boring otherwise.

Just funny the right wing "plans" these days are things like "moving to asia". Sure showed them muslims !

>Sup Forums is basically bitter white virgins and losers who blame minorities for their virginity and failures in life.

I rarely go to /po/ but this is just a bullshit generalization. It's no better than sjw faggots calling anyone who thinks ghostbusters is shit 'virgin man babys'

Not even meming when I say that it's not an argument.

Emma's attractiveness is a meme, everyone wants to fuck Hermione, take that away and she is average as fuck.

>literally using the word profit
OY GEVALT!

I think Muslims deserve to win 2bh. I might actually convert if I end up moving to Singapore. That way you can legally have multiple wives.

based

>faggots are stoned to death
>no feminism because women are kept in check
Why do we hate islam, once again?

>I'm Sup Forums but I'm actually /r9k/
wew lad

Because they're brown.

I used to be /r9k/ a few years ago, but then I fixed it.

Plebs?

She looks like a cheap whore there.

SJW faggots are even more pathetic. But yeah Sup Forums is good for a bit of a laugh. The cool neo nazi symbols grab the attention of the lost mind and keep it there for a while.

Eventually you realise this shit is just another business.

And the jews will never lose, so unless you like fighting a losing battle forever, then it's best to focus on other things.

you are funny mr cuckoo
the fetish fantasies of yours will never become reality
your beloved brown people will forever be slaves, shipping industry, which is where i work actually did try to give deck officer positions to shitskins
It ended so badly i don't think they will ever try again.
Ordering those slaves around my ship is painful though, not worth the savings one gets from employing $150/month brown slave over a $2k/month normal person.

Muslims are the cancer of the earth. They have no place in the west. They shit up everything with their retarded culture and beliefs stuck in medieval times. All muslim nations should have atheist dictators, it's the only rule they respect and understand. Arabs are too dumb for democracy.

It is a very negative place so I couldn't go there day in day out, I go there roughly once a week when i'm hungover and incredibly bored.

A lot of them do seem out of touch or sheltered but I'd side with them over sjw's any fucking day.

Nah, they'll just undergo the same shit as the Germans(and others) undervent after the fall of Rome. They'll eventually become as cucked as modern europeans and someone else will take their assess out.

I dont really care about in-groups out-groups 2bh. Just stating reality.

Enjoy working under/ being replaced by a shitskin in the next 5 years.

you cuck fantasies are not reality tbqh senpai

It is insane that islam hasn't been reformed. All the imams and mullahs/ayatollahs oppose it. Islam is only a part if the problem, arabic culture is fucking cancer. You can't have arabs in any position if power like cops, politics, immigration. They are rotten to the core.

Besides repeating "cuck" and "eww brown people" over and over, do you actually have some sort of point?

Doesn't seem like it.

>I dont really care about in-groups out-groups 2bh
You do. You might not be aware of it, but you do.

>replaced by a shitskin in the next 5 years
Completely unrealistic, and I say that as a Yuropoor living in a highly shitskinized country.

Christ that wallpaper is cringey.

At least they're not globalists. One thing I can be sure of if Muslims take over Europe is that they won't try to make Japan more feminist or fight for gay rights in China.

and americans and germans and ....

hahaha fucker got served. I wish we could see the face on that merchant.

It's about a woman getting away from muslim culture. You might like it.

wtf are you talkin mate she's at least a 7 bong over 10 you twat

feminism really does a number on you

A woman not staying in her place you mean?

its ok, i liked it

>Finally, I work in an area that is predominately High-IQ, white and male, and I will move to Asia as soon as possible(which will probably be around 8-10 years)

Why are so many "white supremacists" also weaboos?

>meanwhile the daughter of a hard working man gets raped
>stop being waycis!!!!!!!
kys

>You do.

No i don't. not in racial or political terms at least. i only focus on my own aims and goals.

>Completely unrealistic, and I say that as a Yuropoor living in a highly shitskinized country.

Hmm its arguable. In any case you'll have to work with them. The breeding rates for muslims shitskins etc in europe is very high, whilst it is very low for whites.

Simple math my friend.

>white supremacists
Please don't make a strawman out of me.

Not for this bong.

Always found it creepy the cult surrounding her. All I can assume is those who fawn after her have done so since she was a little girl.

Yuck.