Leak?

Apparently digital copies went out today. Any leaks inbound?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/x9NeOWp.jpg
kingdom-leaks.com/index.php?/forums/topic/7036-fleet-foxes-crack-up-2017/
noiseaddicts.com/2009/03/mp3-sound-quality-test-128-320/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do not play with my heart user

Pleassseee

it's all i'm waiting for buddy, need those sweet sweet bucolic vibes in my life

They are out. I know. Trust me. I don't have a copy though. I highly doubt this one will be leaked though.

part of me hopes it doesn't to be honest. robin is such a nice guy I would feel bad not waiting till release day

Why do you say that

Such a dilemma. If it leaks, I won't have the self control to not listen

me neither, my hype is way too strong. the reviews so far have been nothing but stellar

Which part? I know copies are out because I know people who have them. I do not think it will leak because of the type of album this is. But who knows; the new Slowdive leaked and I didn't expect that.

A couple of reviewers have said they received their digital copies today. It's definitely out there

Robin was interviewed by Zane Lowe yesterday and he had already heard the album.

We've confirmed people have copies, we just want the leak

Right, someone on r/fleet_foxes mentioned advanced copies went out this morning too. Definitely expecting a leak sometime today.

What songs are you most hyped for? I've heard all the live recordings multiple times but they seem to have evolved given that album trailer video. I really really want to hear the closing title track, the opening track, and If You Need to, Keep Time on Me. Luckily we'll be getting Fool's Errand as a single/music video soon, which sounds like a really good song.

Mearcstapa for me. And arroyo seco/thumbprint scar is supposed to be phenomenal

I just hope it's better quality than the HB leak

Is that the timeline leaks usually happen on? Never really followed a release this closely before.

same here desu. Pumped to hear the train track percussion thing going on

Ehhh, there's not exactly a formula for how leaks happen. But this is kinda the first stage or so where a leak could happen. People definitively own copies of the album now. With every copy out there a leak becomes more and more likely.

Doesn't really answer your question but I like posting this infographic, so here

>like Sonic Arts to add a digital encryption code that can identify uploading evildoers
Can't you remove that?

So yeah, we're at the Press/Plant stage right now. The first part where a leak is actually pretty likely. It's different with every record though.

Trips of truth. But seriously I have a feeling this is the type of album that doesn't get leaked until like a week before or the day it's supposed to be released. I don't know why just a feel.

I hope you're wrong. I generally don't expect leaks until physicals are out though

I'm so fucking hyped lads. Odaigahara is my song of the year so far.

C'mon music journalist friends...

Peer pressure. Just do it. For the greater good!

PLEASE

If it's HD, I won't be able to resist.

DEAK IT LEAK

GUYS IT LEAKED

Where

holy fuck you're right

I just uploaded my copy to my hard drive.
6%

WHERE

Where the hell is it!?

Can't you find it? It's spreading everywhere.

I've been looking around. Seen nothing.

Ditto. Must be trolling

LINK BRO

Where exactly do you look around? Figured the first place it's likely to get posted is here. Is there somewhere else I should be checking?

Lads this better be true. 3rd of may is SOTY

I think we've been had. Can't find anything. But I don't really know where to look either

Damn, this sounds amazing. What do you guys think of it so far?

hasitleaked.com

Major torrent sites. Recently uploaded section up until around a few hours ago. Haven't found anything. Pretty sure trolls above, but maybe its on private trackers?

I just finished my first listen, it's a solid 8/10

I like the song about the squirrel

Nah it's not on WFM or APL yet

can confirm nothing on Redacted.CH

It's great. The opener is lush and heavenly.

Only on track 2 so far but this is fantastic

i.imgur.com/x9NeOWp.jpg its legit people. reviewers have it. but its watermarked

STOP TELLING US WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE AND HAND IT OVER

Goddammit, trolls found the thread. Fuck Sup Forums

Hey /r/fleet_foxes tourist

DUBS CONFIRM!

We know reviewers have it, the question is is it out there?

You're not wrong

album will be on Kingdom Leaks in a few minutes. no trolling this time.

Where'd they get it from?

If you bamboozle....

Big if true...

looks like one of their staff (mod maybe?) posted this a few minutes ago. Doesn't really say whether or not its crack up though

This is the most confirmation we've had all day. I'll take it.

Bump because it's actually happening now and everything before was just shitposting.

Yep its crack up. Leaked

ITS LEAKED

Link

kingdom-leaks.com/index.php?/forums/topic/7036-fleet-foxes-crack-up-2017/

oh gosh

IT'S LEGIT

FUCK

128? no thanks

>128kbps

Is that that bad? Should I wait?

Not bad, but not how I want to listen to it for the first time.

take this test noiseaddicts.com/2009/03/mp3-sound-quality-test-128-320/

sounds pretty good for a 128. Kingdom Leaks always follows through.

Just had a quick listen. It's real but honestly 128 kbps is just not good enough for it. The whole thing sounds slightly indistinct, vocals, arrangements, everything important. Sorry boys but I think we'll be waiting a little longer

Is it listenable

If I get really high will it still sound good

I can't believe it leaked

I'm listening now and if you absolutely can't wait, I'd say get it. It sounds great and I'm glad I didn't wait for better quality. I'm fucking creaming over this album.

I'm 3 songs in and it's wonderful

You 128-kb faggots should have some more respect for yourselves.

only thing that makes me hesitate is if it's watermarked...is there going to be some abrupt shit in here that takes me out of it?

its not

i mean, its pretty much just youtube quality... its okay for now t b h

I do. That's why I'm enjoying this album long before you will because I'm not too elitist to listen to it because the sound quality is less than perfect. Seriously, user, it sounds great. Stop denying yourself.

it "skips" at the end of track 2 but i can't tell if that's intentional or not. very minor, but it's there. that's all i've heard so far

Motherfucker, why did it have to be 128kbs?

What's the chance we get a better leak by tonight?

Robin I know there's like a 90% chance you browse here, just fuckin leak it dude.

This album is very surprising. Twists and turns in ways that I'd not expect. It's leagues ahead of anything they've done prior.

So do reviewers only get 128kbps copies of albums? Or is it just from plebs trying to remove the watermarks and they save it poorly?

Obvious AOTY candidate

Why are you talking like it's embargoed to talk about it or something?

banana_anus

How do you mean?

OP here. After much deliberation, I have decided to hang on. Been waiting for fucking ages already and less than a month is manageable I think

Hey, that's pretty good

Kingdom updated with a 320 copy. Anyone know if it's legit?

you what?