What headphones can you wear in public without looking like an autistic manchild?

What headphones can you wear in public without looking like an autistic manchild?

just use a quality pair of earbuds. nobody looks good with headphones on

the classic

Get IEMs, people look stupid walking around with big headphones in public. It's inconvenient

I don't know, I've seen people use those Lady Gaga Beats earbuds and I think someone had Hello Kitty earbuds on a bus a few years ago.

Patrician earbuds

Memes aside, how do they actually sound?

they sound really good better than the apple and samsung shit

Just go with Koss Porta Pros. They are definitely not ruined by the price.

>wearing over-ear headphones in public
there's a reason people don't talk to you, user

Just use earphones. I get a little irritated at people wearing headphones in public because the majority of them definitely use them exclusively while in public and 'to look cool'.
Earphones fit in your pocket. It's great. Monophones are cheap as fuck and perfectly fine. I use some Panasonic ones I got for 3euro on eBay.

If you want to look like a tasteless poorfag, buy these.

I have a pair of these and they're great, but I don't really ever use them.

Cheap earbuds sound like ass and good ones all break in under a year (usually way less) after costing at least 50 bucks so fuck that. Besides, do you really care what people think about your headphones? sounds like a stupid thing to overthink

>all the qt girls will approach me with my appleshit normiebuds
its not happening either way

>implying qt girls will notice if your earbuds are normie shit
shooting yourself in the foot, user

The point was it doesn't matter either way. Random girls won't approach you in public unless you're chad thundercock anyways, mayaswell enjoy some decent quality audio.

>airpods

fuxk just realized how convenient those are. Does anyone know if they would work on an android?

They work just like normal Bluetooth headphones, you just won't have the iOS exclusive features.

been using pic related for three years now, great investment. they sound just as good as some over-ear headphones, if not better, and they're hella fuckin comfy

Literally any headphones except overpriced bullshit like Beats and Skullcandy.
t. suburban plebs, seriously. In the city people walk around with over-ear headphones all the time. Only suburban normies think it's remotely weird.

>comfy
>mild noise isolation
>3.5mm to 1/4" adapter
>super long slinky cord

get on my level plebs

>suburban plebs
kek, i live in Hell's Kitchen NY and i still see people give weird looks to over-ear fags on the metro

Beats & skullcandy are still socially accepted, you're just inserting personal hatred there.

I would hate if I was such a paranoid autist that I'd be most worried about what complete strangers would think about my headphones.

That's fucking pathetic.

>bose
get that shit outta my face nigga

what did he mean by this?

Are you Daredevil?

Price?

>everyone from hell's kitchen is daredevil
>everyone from coney island is sonic and likes chili dogs
>everyone from brooklyn is a gangbanger
i kek'd, probably the first form of discrimination i've ever been exposed to

t. Daredevil
You ain't fooling me, Matt.

>wanting to look like you are walking around with a 1991 Walkman

Who cares i can wear whatever i want and nobody cares because i'm good looking.
You faggots must be either insecure or extremely ugly (which i doubt) to care about all this irrelevant bullshit.

You can wear beats just not fucking that ugly ass blue color

these

no. never. delet this.

Who the fuck cares what people think? You want good audio, not muddy semi-music. I wear these gigantic pieces of shit everyday because they sound amazing for the price.

>pic related.

I forgot the pic i am retard

>pic related.

>the m40xs are great too and cheaper. They were hell uncomfortable for me thou.

I'd consider wearing over-ears but of the ones that sound good and aren't too expensive, I dislike the branding. Fucking douchey logos everywhere and HIGH DEFINITION STUDIO MONITOR X FORCE EXTREME plastered all over

I use the ATH-E50 for portable use and the HD 700 for home

my nigga, I love these
£30 well spent