S/fur

s/fur
The first (you) you get is your kinky fate!

Other urls found in this thread:

lewdmeat.mytoilet.net.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nop
nit

Doesn't this sound amazing? Rubbing her soft fur as she moaned softly with each touch. I'm more of a romantic (even with my furry and incest qualities). So I'd do anal if she asked, she has much too good of a tailhole to ignore, to be honest. Her sphincter would feel so tight around me and she'd squeal as I started to penetrate her, but I'd stop to check that she was okay. After she was ready for more of me, I'd start pounding deeper and faster until I couldn't take it anymore, and cum in her nice rear. I can imagine her closing her eyes and biting her lips in pleasure; I'd be pulling her soft body and nice feet close against mine as we lovingly melt into each.

I'd be a tired guy after all of this, but she would soon want more. Easing me onto my back, looking deep into my eyes, she'd draw close and lick the tip of my nose. She is such a beautiful creature, especially with that nice smile. I'd enter her pussy, and fuck it until we were both so raw. I worry that it might hurt too much for her, but that concern is dismissed after catching another look of love from her face. I'd comfort her and let her know that she is the world to me.

She would, of course, want to roleplay as the helpless girl, so needless to say, she really likes rough sex. It's all about playing my cards right and keeping her in a flux of arousal and pain all at once. It would be a tough balance to keep, but I'd do anything for her and her nice feet, especially. I'd press her against the wall and hold her struggling hands as I'd enter her soft tailhole. She would try to break free while softly muttering "No...please...", but I would continue even more strongly. The safety word would be "wine", an impossible to mistake phrase. It would occur in her mind perhaps a time or two, but our shared pleasure would be too overwhelmingly good for her to want to stop. Our love would turn the night air into a sweet intoxicating aroma as I thrust into her tight anus. It would be beautiful.

Your fate is to be a doggo with such low alchohol tolerance that you get drunk off Dr. Pepper

You will forever be trapped in bed next your new waifu

You will be stuck on Dr. Boner's wild ride for 20 hours

Yes please, Daddy. That's my fetish

hugh mungus what :^) its huuuuugh mungus :^^^^)

Hot damn, we're on a roll today

FOUR DUBS IN A ROW
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN
I FORSAW THIIIIIIIIIIIS

Epic dubs fur thread

what

checked

can I get some dubs too?

Your kinky fate is that you can only get dubs after having someone cum straight down your throat
If you get dubs randomly a ghost spooky-came down your throat

That sound hot as fuck

Ghost cum

Heyo

Oops, dubs again

7272 is kind of dubs
and I ain't afraid of no ghosts

What's good, coolguy?

>wind is currently 43kmh and climbing
>meanwhile toasty under blankets
Maximum cosy

HOLY SHIT CAPTCHA IS BATEMAN
THIS TRULY IS A DUBS THREAD

Anyone able to teach me any of the math behind WebGL/OpenGL?
I'm having some trouble getting a vertex shader and transformation matrix right.

There's not enough bun in this thread.

Agreed, but I have nothing on this drive.

Not enough Chubby and fat

Who's excited for Starcraft?

Life is good my man. Good drink, good friends and makin' money. What about you?

I think that pic might have been my first furry fap

Its one of my favorites

Taken as a prisoner of war and raped, enjoy it.

bumpi lewdmeat.mytoilet.net.

Posting some sharks

risky click fam

THat is a hot pose

mein nig-nog

let me help you scratch that itch

not him, but I've never been into wolfy's rapier stuff.

I'll play

That's honestly the rapey-est I've got. Just happened to be at the front of the folder.

cuck