Sup Forums

Sup Forums,

Here is the eternal link that is proof that the YouTuber Leafyishere admitted online that he is bisexual a few years back, in case you missed it:

hipforums.com/forum/topic/457044-coming-out-as-bi/

Leafy thread? He's so dang cute.

Also there is some decent rule 34.

With iDubbbz

Memestar

ANY LURKERZ???

Epic bread is epic. This thread and the truth need to be spread.

Also moar leafy rule 34 anyone? I lufff it!!!

Bump

Well he said he would fuck Blaire White so that's not shocking

It's funny cuz of rather Leafy than a trap.

I'm bi but when it comes to guys i refer twinks to traps.

*I'd

*prefer

I swear this phone is broken

Bump

Why isn't this thread getting more attention?

let's send this to papa memestar

How do we? Or did you just?

not yet m8 but i wanna

Do it?

because it's some youtube e-celeb gossip cancer.

lol i think i will kek

Dubs demands it

Who fucking car--
Wait... I forgot, I'm on the most autistic board there is.

who should i send it to? Keem or Scarce?

Nothing wrong with him being bi or gay but why does anyone like this guy? His content is truly for autistic nerds only - or edgy fags who turn emo by the end of high school. Really his videos are shit, like I am dead serious they are no good. can someone who likes his content tell me why?

why not both? (the same logic of bisexuality btw)

Also Scarce is bisexual too

why do 50+ million people like pewdiepie?

People have different senses of humor

I'd like to see Leafy make out with Scarce

I SENT IT

Great job Sup Forums

>this thread

Your fuckin moral compass is broken turbofaget

OP here

Literally all I did was Google "leafyishere bisexual" and it came up

I'm bisexual myself and I just had a feeling he was too

You gois hab a telepathetic link

What's immoral about homosexual attraction?

it goes against christian morals

Well I'd love to date him, so...

That it goes against the very natural order of life? If everyone was a queerfaget guess what would happen? Extinction

What is important about those? Buddhist morals don't give a shit about orientation, and you can't prove those are less important. I'd argue they're more important because they have actual decent arguments behind them.

If everyone was an ice creamer by trade we'd all be dead too. what is your point?

Every religion is basically an adulteration of the old testament so yeah fag off

You are an idiot. The basis of Buddhism is Hinduism which long precedes the old testament

That it's immoral to want life to end. I bet you wish they taught little bois that gay secs was ok, just because noone wants you and you take whatever is offered. Some of ous can actually score females you know

Oh yeah I know it's written in leaves and talks about aliens haha go put on tin foil tampons you stupid subnormal cow-moolester

why are you making random assumptions about a person you know nothing about and have no reasons for making those assumptions? You're simply demonstrating stupidity in real time.

Oh yeah I forgot you turned gay because you got raised by mainly females which is why you just bitch about why you can't be fag. You can be fag but know your place, trash

oh shut the fuck up. why do you care about what other people want to bang? if anything, the more gay people there are, the easier it should hypothetically be for you to get laid as there is less competition.

why are you bitching?

You literally know nothing about me. What makes you think making things up constitutes knowledge?

I guess that low standard of philosophical truth stretches from conceptual analysis into petty behavior such as this. You are truly pathetic.

Just like how the guy who would've invented the cure for cancer was aborted, so will my unborn child's potential friend be turned gay . And I don't let my kids associate with freaks. If anything I'm looking out for the gais, helping cure their disease

>freaks
the greatest empire in the history of earth emphatically embraced homosexuality. It was normal, and completely accepted.

You're trying to reason with someone who thinks the world was created a few thousand years ago.

Accepted but likely not approved of! Just like they accepted anything as long as it drank the cool aid.

The same empire who created Islam to help assimilate those who still want to keep their identity. Even if they had to kill faggets while their daddy the pope says gay is okay. Double edged sword

the roman empire still existed back then. doesnt disprove what I said even remotely even if he's a bible thumper.

The bible also explicitly stated "do not lay with a man as you would a woman" because men were treated with far more respect in sexual encounters than women. It is literally saying treat dudes better than women when you fuck them.

>roman empire
>islam
How's it feel to be retarded? Not only was it accepted, but it was encouraged. It was a normal means of bonding with individuals. That's why orgies were a thing.

In the bible it doesn't specify the Times between when each of the epistles are written so it could be millions of years and there's proof it is that old

QT 3.14

How can people this dumb exist?

moar?

the same way people who believe a book written by god knows who is absolutely true and contains no possible chance of being an error

Oh yeah bonding is not about exploring things together , specifically each other's assholes that's where the real fraternity is. I bet when they conquered everyone (Islam religion of conquest) they also gave reach arrounds. Besides if the re was so great why the remnants so hypocritical now a days saying gay is okay?

>there's proof
Cite source

Hell he's even more of a fag than i thought

>roman empire
>islam
stop being a fucking retard, holy fucking shit. the ottoman empire was islamic. not the roman.

Jesus fucking christ.

we don't care or want to discuss any youtube drama shit related to the circle jerk of idubbbz, keemstar, leafy, pyrocynical or any of this type edgy fags.
thank you, and please kindly gtfo

It's pretty much the same shit. Someone taking over and forcing you to become part of them. I'm glad they've brainwashed you to kissing their soles faget ,as long as you serve your purpose of corrupting the populace sense of identity they won't touch you. An uninformed populace is a populace devoted to slavery Benjamin frankling

Youtube is for fagets but idubs is funny though, also filthy Frank and poopepie

you're a fucking idiot. Irredeemably so.
>someone taking over and forcing you to become part of them
so the same shit you're trying to do by not allowing people to do as they like sexually?

Yeah so in other words I let you be a faget back then but now you must pay, because I am your master, you look up to me. Fagets are inherently weaker vessels like women, we let you become fag because we knew you'd be easier to control

how fucking dumb are you. I like fucking cute dudes. What exactly is wrong with that? How does it effect you?

Sorry
Was meant as a reply to

Why you like that though it's not even normal. It doesn't matter you were probably sexualized from a very young age . Sorry you didn't have a normal childhood therefore you don't care about procreation or teaching values. I guess you're useless parasite that only lives to acquire energy (in your case cute dudes)

i lived a completely normal childhood.
I hold very conservative values.
There is no need to procreate when there are thousands of children with no one to care for them sitting in orphanages and foster care.
It absolutely is normal, who are you to decide what is normal and what isn't?

Why are you acting like you know people you literally know nothing about? This is beyond hubris - it's sheer delusion.

>conservative
Yet trying to bitch about my values/views haha deep down you know you a freak that's why you couldn't raise shit. Why else would you argue with me other than to reassure yourself that everything's ok.

why would you argue with me other than to reassure yourself that everythings okay?

Do you see your logic here? How fucking stupid it is, you hypocritical jackass?

>couldn't raise shit
what the fuck are you talking about?

Look man the only people in this thread are fagets okai bro . Haha youre worthless man at least I stand for something good which is church and family. The enemy is trying to destroy these things in order to weaken society and take over. Just keep on living out your childish desires and I'll keep wreking fagets and pedos and weebs and all the deviants who couldn't give a shit about anything but themselves . Btw nothing against you user but you are setting a bad example even as a homo

How am I setting a bad example? You are well within your right to believe in whatever religion you want. And to believe in family.
But, you do not have the right to infringe on the liberties of other people. Your religion teaches tolerance, and acceptance of others.

The biggest faggot in this thread right now is you.

Stop being a dick.

You can barely use a keyboard. I bet you're inbred. Good riddance to your kind, idiot.

>he says as he faps to LeafyIsHere rule 34

Sweet

Your kind is going extinct. Now is rising the age of universal bisexuality. Get Shrekt.

>stop being a dick
Haha have fun in Narnia closet fag the rest of us are gonna continue with our NORMAL life because we aren't deranged like psychology says of queers traps trans psykos pedos .nature:1 fagets :0 get rekt moolest victim

Are you literally retarded?

what are you, 12? Are you aware of how fucking dumb you come across in your posts?

Jesus christ the sign language gorilla brings more titillating conversation to the table than you.

No one gives a fuck about e-celeb shit.

But it's important to have open male bisexuals in the public eye.

>u r dum tuurrr

You know it's bad that nobody cares about what you guys say, but is worse they don't acknowledge how many times you say it

What are you even talking about?

Leafer queefer isn't openly bisexual he has some shred of decency. He's come out of Narnia but not the closet

the poster literally cannot type in complete sentences. If that doesn't amount to them being dumb, what does?

It's a pretty simple concept. if you cannot come to the debate, and speak logical, rational arguments backed up by evidence, you should rightfully be laughed out and ridiculed.

I think he should come out. Why hide who you are?

Okay that sounds really dictatorial faget, stop putting conditions on my gayness

>isnt openly bisexual
>openly said he wanted to bang blair white

Yeah that sort of does it I think.

the fuck?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Because his audience is mainly children and he doesn't want to corrupt the innocent. That's what he always calls things gay as if gay is synonymous with bad which it should be. He's a good boy despite his flaws of character.

lol I've never seen an user so stupid his post can be interpreted as drunk bait

That you're a tyrant piece of shit telling me how things are and how simple a concept it is. Sometimes life is simple but everything affects everything too

>being bi
>corrupt
>pick one

Who the hell is this guy from a 1980s movie? He probably fucked the Corey's and MJ the sick fuck.