BANNED FOR LIFE

Those perverts in Buffalo deserve it for throwing such a degenerate object on the field in front of Tom Brady

itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2016/11/23/bills-executive-sex-toy-throwers-banned-for-life-from-new-era-stadium/

there were two throwers but only one dildo?

the other one landed right in tom's butthole, where it comfortably remains to this day

i chuckled

It's a pretty pointless ban that's just for show to say that throwing stuff on the field won't be tolerated. They have no idea who actually threw the dildo and thus have no way to enforce the ban.

surprisingly decent banter for an american

i'm sure they could figure it out considering there are about 5 million cameras in your average NFL stadium.

I bet its in your butthole

>new england ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''banter''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

>“Luckily nobody was hurt, none of our players stepped on it and blew their knee out,”

I keked at that too

>Implying it wasn't a cheatriots bandwagoner who wanted to give system Brady his "spinach"

hi tom

Are the Cheatriots going to install facial recognition cameras?

Because otherwise, the dildo throwers can just grow a mustache and nobody would know it's them when they show up at the new stadium (and throw some more dildos).

Yeah how they gonna stop these guys from going to the new new era stadium

Even if they figured out who did it, how would they enforce it? It's not like they check ID's at the gate or something.

Lame bruh. They just having a good time. Glad I'm not a fan of this shit team.

plant a microchip in their brain so they can track them. or just give their pictures to the ticket booth.

>just give their pictures to the ticket booth.
Do you not realize there are 60-70 thousand people going through those gates every game? It's logistically impossible to fully enforce a stadium ban.

well they do it somehow because i know a guy who was banned from madison square garden.

>You can't pay 500 dollars to watch our shit game on slabs of concrete that would be much more enjoyable on TV

Sure showed them

Way too funny they got banned for that

why the salt? It's not even a thread about the patriots, kids gotta stop being obsessed with the pats on here, it cant be good for your health

But when they arrest you again (because you're a degenerate who gets drunk and throws dildos on the field) you'll be arrested for trespassing.

Implying they don't already have microchips In they brain

He's never eaten a strawberry, but at least now he's seen a dick.

Jesus, they could strike anywhere. There'll be dildos on all the fields, it'll be anarchy.