Tell me about her, why does she wear the bandana?

Tell me about her, why does she wear the bandana?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2qpT7bWSgwg.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=343COpm-9ls
whathappenedtofuryofthefilmfan.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish to know that too. She's not bald so why the fuck wear it all the time?

does she have the cancer or is it some weird religious cult thing?

Or maybe stuckman hits her and she wears it to hide the marks?

Chris "tell that to my wife's snapped neck" stuckman

She has a big white blood cell count.

Cancer

Still? How fucking long can she have cancer? Wouldn't she die from it by now?

Cuckman IS cancer.

She is jewish, he mentioned it in one of his older videos

he's a nice guy bro chill

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

Is she his wife or just someone trying to get a pic with the most sexiest and hip youtuber today

That doesn't matter, he's so pathetic that you can't take him seriously

how's he "so pathetic"? he's a bit of a pussy faggot but he's passionate and i respect that

>he's so pathetic that you can't take him seriously
Oh, nigga please - even if you disagree with his opinions, how is he pathetic? He's a good looking guy with a cute wife and a somewhat successful YouTube channel; what do you have that makes you better than him?

His reaction to zod's snapped neck fiasco
His reaction to the redlettermedia video

He's a giant child and no one should take him seriously

>good looking guy

nigga looks like he has jaundice in most of his videos

kek dude needs some sun

zods snapped thing wasnt too bad, he got rinsed for a few days and he didnt cry or anything.

whats this about the rlm video? havent heard about that

Well it seems to be female, so it most likely has aids in the vagina.

I bet you came up with that post in 20 minutes

Whatever you might think about him, he isn't "nice."

He's an overly sensitive narcissist with a glass ego and an nonexistent sense of humor beyond the jokes he himself makes.

You saw it in the Screen Junkies debates where he got completely trounced by a bunch of plebs who he let speak over him, basically removing himself from the conversation because he apparently thought they were going to adjust to his style of argument.

Then of course the BvS rewrite and RLM reaction videos where his butthurt reaches critical mass to garner fan sympathy. Cuck-man isn't a meme at this point, it's his defining characteristic.

This is what happens when someone goes through life sheltered by his mom and mom surrogate (his wife) and never got his balls broken.

>he didn't cry or anything
no, he just posted a 20minute long response video detailing all the good things he's done in his life and why he should not be criticised for anything he does.

Sup stuckmeme

Chris Stuckmann is basically user as youtuber with no anonimity personified

>His reaction to the redlettermedia video
link?

>Chris and Jeremy are two guys I trust when it comes to movie reviews
Oh dear god.

youtube.com/watch?v=2qpT7bWSgwg.

Christ stuckman is patrick bateman if he existed in the 2010's

Think about it

>whats this about the rlm video
All you need to know about it: starts with "I'm such a big fan, so it hurt when they decided to insult me like this"
and ends with "Seriously, i'm such a big fan of these guys that i'm honored they insulted my in their vid"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=343COpm-9ls

He actually needed an "atta boy" from Jay saying no one thought he was a prick and that of course it was a joke before he could even begin to recover.

He's manchildhood personified.

He's the biggest fucking weenie alive.

You act like it's Stuckman's fault when people are being assholes to him, but that's bullshit. People harassed his freakin' parents because they didn't like his throw-away BvS rewrite, for Christ's sake! Yet you talk about the situation like someone called him poopy-mc-poopface on Twitter.

>I care about my fans, I wanna let you knows how I feel

kek what a megalomaniac

>why he should not be criticised for anything he does.
That's SO not what he said or meant and you know it.

(You)

The exclamation point was too much.

none of what you said gave any reasons for him not being nice, just a bit of a faggot.

the fuck is this... is she seriously making a vid while she's driving?? fucking women

>SO

Baby's first b8.

>People harassed his freakin' parents because they didn't like his throw-away BvS rewrite
oh fuck that make me LOL so hard... thanks for that

>is it some weird religious cult thing?

It's not terribly weird. Women members of all three major Abrahamic faiths wear or have worn head coverings. Islam gets a lot of attention for it, but devout Jews often do as well (some also shave their heads), and while it's gone out of fashion for most of Christianity, there is plenty of history of it. Catholic women, for instance, had to cover their heads with a veil - a handkerchief would do in a pinch - at Mass until the Second Vatican Council approved them going bare-headed.

jesus fucking christ,
what a fucking cuck is he?
>"i figured that, its all good, we are still friends right? i mean i love you guys, iam doing the plinkett voice all the time, we are still friends right?? its all good right? i mean you made a joke about me and instead of me not giving a single fuck, ill act like a fucking beta ass nigga bitch, removing you from my channel, like i deleted some kind of chick from facebool, i used to like and she cucked me because iam a bitch but send her a friend request a week later because its cool, haha we are still friends right? i like rich evans, haha he is like the funniest guy, so if he calls me a prick its totally cool right?! i love you guys, maybe we can do a crossover one time or something right?? hahaha ooh you dont have time because your busy, haha cool guys, nah nah iam busy myself, doing vlogs where i cry like a bitch, haha, everything is cool though right guys?? alright cool haha, give me regards to rich evans, haha hes is like the funniest person on earth, love him, love plinkett, love RLM, everything is cool right guys?? haha alright, have a nice day guys and if you find the time to do some crossover, just message me on twitter or call me a fag in on of your videos, ill get back to you haha, right guys?!?! have a nice evening"

what a fucking bitch

The key difference between Islam and Christianity in general is that the latter has been reformed over and over to work in a secular society while Islam is still stuck in the dark ages.

Fury of the Film Fan wrote about his experience of this narcissistic man child. brief summary for you fellow anons.

>He's the type of guy(Chris Stuckman) to make everyone miserable and then apologize for it and play the victim. I can't stand that type of person.

>He might get along with other people but it's only because he wants something.

>There was no room for casual conversation with Chris, no getting to know him. Everything was either about movies or something superficial. We were adults talking to a child who didn't know how to carry a real conversation and it was awkward. When it was clear Chris didn't want to talk about anything personal we pulled back and our conversations were much..much shorter. "

>But that's who Chris is, a liar and a manipulator. I confirmed this when I called people who knew him in Ohio[personally]. I needed to know that it wasn't just me or my wife who had a problem with him and sure enough a few people who grew up with him confirmed his personality.

for those who want to see the rest ~

whathappenedtofuryofthefilmfan.blogspot.com/

>every opinion I don't share is bait
Man, that would make reading comments SO relaxing (see what I did there? :^)) because I'd know that nobody is actually stupid/evil - they're all just pretending to get my reply! Because they, uh... get something out of a bunch of words that took like 30 seconds to type? I guess?

Just a friendly reminder: people aren't as emotionally invested in their Sup Forums posts as you want to believe - it's more of a "meh, there's yet another dumb person - I'll tell him why he's stupid because it feels good to be right" situation.

>that response
Chris, is that you?

see it really shows what type person Chris is.

God, this is autism. Autism personified.

So one guy I've never heard of wrote shit about another guy I barely know and whom he dislikes. Checks out.

You don't even know what autism is...

YMS puts out better content than Chris " I wrote it in 20 minutes" Stuckmann

YMS is pretty based tbqh though.

I can't stand Chris and his sycophantic though self-serving voice but, Jesus, I wanna have sex with his wife.

Is there something wrong with me, anons?

JUST

god that sounds like hes describing me. all though i wouldnt go as far as liar and manipulator. and i dont apologize for making people miserable to play the victim. im well aware im a boring senseless person.