Here we go again. Would Sup Forums fuck an impoverished latina from her home-country slums? Also thread of fetish...

Here we go again. Would Sup Forums fuck an impoverished latina from her home-country slums? Also thread of fetish. Ask me anything.

Normies, this is not a general Mexican/Latina girls thread. Go dump elsewhere. Only poor girls IN Mexico & Latinamerica.

Other urls found in this thread:

adelita.com.mx/hotel.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moarr

Tempting..

Yes they are. And indeed some more than others depending on our tastes.

I like it how they come in all colors.

True. Young or mature also, to me they're are all fuckable and disposable.

More

depends if they're fit and/or can cook

i always look forward to these threads, love me some dirty latinas

Here's one slave of her home

How dirty do you like them?

Also how fit?

Btw all are 18+

I used to live in Panama. I would smash them all.

i like em dirty, poor and desperate. i havent fucked any latinas since highschool, but after im done with uni i wanna take a trip down south and fuck some of em.

Without thinking twice

pura chaca del conalep, que asco

Would be willing to try and wife that. Even if for just several years.

My kind of girl!

My main concern with all of these is that the vagina smells.

Something similar

Where did you go to school that the women are better

how much content u got op? can u post more?

Contrary to popular belief abroad, most are clean and obsessed with hygiene. You'd be surprised. Sure, there are exceptions.

cumbres

Nice. Any sites you suggest for amateur Latin videos? I use to love monoclotube.

post some

Literally I got hundreds. Some are taken from the web, some were taken by me.

This is my fetish, not only pics, I also fuck them in Mexico and Guatemala.

no

No normies. Go make your own thread!

I also have middle-class and upscale Mexicans.

Read thread.

So, do you pay?

nice, thats awesome to hear. do u have any armpit pics by any chance? if you dont its ok, just keep posting more stuff

Some of them look like niggers

No, they are filled with STDs.

It's a damn shame, this is literally the latina version of chavette.

They want to have big butts but they achieve it by getting fat young, instead of exersice. They dress in the sluttiest shorts they can find, non sleeved top, long hair, listen to regaetton, only hang with their kind, and work for anything that pays money.

I said shame above because she would actually look good if she was thin, their bodies would literally be equivalent to south asian woman butts. I married a mexican, but thank god she's thin and actually exercises

I don't pay per se. Of course I meet them at a certain city downtown for instance. Take her to restaurants, bars, whatever seals the deal.

Some I do send some money, to be in touch. When I meet them, they'll be sex slave.

In some places in mexico you can fuck a 12 year old girl for $50 dolars and a 12 year old virgin girl for $300, they can squeeze the last drop of your dick in less than 30 minutes and in not even talking about the sweet ultra tight ass

True some may look like so.

Don't know about that. But milfs have extraordinary tight vaginas. Almost as if they've never been used... coming from a guy with I consider I have a small dick. And still!

I have fucked girls girls in 12 countries in Latin America. Fucking prostitutes and long term world travel are my two biggest hobbies, so I guess my answer to your question is yes. The pic is from Mayorista in Medellin a few years back. Average cost at the time was COP30,000 at the time and the exchange rate was 2000 COP to 1 USD, so I would imagine most of the girls working that strip were fairly impoverished.

I like the punk/emo girls down there.

Could be.

Also genetics.

How good looking would you rate yourself.

Sadly they don't take selfies nor are into this kind of sex shit. They tend to be more intellectual down here.

any feet or underarm pics OP?

I kinda look like Silent Bob, or like a chubby Paul Rudd.

Not into armpits, bur maybe feet.

Yea the ones that I've met in tj at shows never put out sex but at least you can hold conversations. They don't get wasted drunk but do get high.

sweet, lets get some feet up in here. have u fucked alot of latinas?

True. Also I find many of them to be Mexican versions of SJWs. At least in Mexico City.

I can totally marry her!

Fuck yes I would. Wish I had the heart to fuck the dog shit out of one and cum inside and then never return. But I'm a pussy so I would wear a condom or pull out. But fuck go the yes I would go balls deep I would do it all.

Why do you keep on talking about Mexico yet posting Brazil pics?

omg i like these innocent looking girls from the slums

Do you have the pic of a latino chick taking a bath in a large pot?

Hell yeah flash them abit of glory life that they could have and they'll do anything also they amazing in bed , op have you had any experiences with them??

They're from all over the place. Many yes from Mexico. Because many I've fucked them and shot pictures, etc.

Also, I'm in Mexico.

Mexico is one of the worst places in Latin America if your fetish is fucking impoverished girls, particularly the DF.

Yes I've fucked quite a few. Many young and many milfs.

I usually fuck them at hotels or elsewhere. I've fucked two in their homes in the slums.

Btw pic not related.

Depends on which city in Mexico. There are lot of cities with slums. I actually fuck regularly with a married milf from Mexico City.

OP how do latina's usually smell? do they shave their pubes and armpit hair often?

Yea they are pretty interesting. I need to go back to Tijuana for some music shows and craft beers.
Just got back from 4 days in Las Vegas and realized I enjoy Mexico better and spend way less. Anyways camera, ya mi voy a dormir.

If the girl or milf is from the slums you gotta take her out of there, meet her some place else.

This is a married one I met. Oc right here.

They smell just like any other person that takes care of personal hygiene, okay kiddo?

Why waste your time with baby damage when there are so many fish in the sea? That shit doesn't make any sense to me.

Omg more of her??

Only if I can take her to the vet first to get her dewormed and vaccinated

Music shows? The fuck is that?

well the ones i saw back in my hs were disgusting, and pregnant most of the time. and we are talking about slum latinas of course

They're not as "bald" as white american girls can be in the pussy. But many can be.

Of course no long hair in young ones, milfs - that's another story.

They don't smell bad. The older they get, 40+, a smell can be detected. Other than that they can be really clean.

Only time I've smelled a smelly Mexican was in the US! Go figure.

did you ever cum inside any of them? are most on birth control?

In the USA? No my man, those are not slums.

San Diegan here. I've fucked more Mexican whores in their hometown buttholes than I can even remember, literally. We're talking 35 years of Mexican whoring.

Any crazy stories you want share?? Or who was best experience you had with a Latin ??

Question 1: Is she clean health and hygiene wise
Question 2: Is she at least somewhat attractive?

Latinas are much more likely to be clean shaven than whites in the US. No idea what the fuck you're talking about. You clearly have no experience in South America.

Yes. I've cum inside two of them, of was drunk.

They usually depend of condoms and some do take the pill, especially the day-after pill. But, most have what they call here a DIU, which is implanted inside uterus, I guess.

Hola
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just go here. adelita.com.mx/hotel.html

Yes. Craziest story is when I fucked two sisters at once. One was milf-ish, which is the drunk girl I was talking about that I came inside her.

Other crazy story, I once fucked a girl in Nuevo Laredo literally in the street. It was a chubby but pretty girl.